Ravagers Camera glitch

My in-game name is KripiAK

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I've found all 76 ravagers cam but when i shot one (not the last one) my internet connexion glitched and i didn't see the in-game notification when you shoot a ravager cam.
What you expected to see i don't know my internet connexion glitched but i expected to see the ravager cam when i log back in.
Conditions in which error reproduce shoot a ravager camera and at the same time shut your internet connexion.
Problem details it was at c5/c6 in "test site"
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug  

• 4 weeks later...

But i can't get the reward :( is there something i can do ? i looked out for all the cam i even found the one in  C6 south of the Q (look like a Q) But when i shot it my internet connexion crash i've seen the cam destroy animation BUT it didn't count and now the cam is no longer here :( Please HELP ME do something gift me the peeper reward or something i've worked so hard for this :( 

KripiAK,

Greetings, I too had the problem once.  Maybe it's best to recheck all the locations again.  I know that is a PITA, but it's possible that it may correct itself and you find the last one.  Unless someone has more information on this.  I suggest this.  Resart Comp, router, try again. 

Thanks, and keep up the good work....

I think this button may reset all the cameras so you can shoot them again. But I'm not sure.

685674214_screenshot-200822-165236(25339

Thanks for the Help ! but i don't think restarting the comp will make respawn all cams because you could get the reward more than once i'll try it ! 

Ps: i've been to the location when my internet glitch out and the cam is not here (before restart comp)

Ok, I've restarted but no cams respawned so back to the begenning :/ pls help

On 8/23/2020 at 3:14 AM, KripiAK said:

Ok, I've restarted but no cams respawned so back to the begenning :/ pls help

Search at North

Nothing at North...

Greetings once again,

I know this might be well not what you want to hear, but since you have tried all other suggestions............  I suggest that you revisit all locations again and double, triple check to make sure.  Others have mentioned that utube have maps and videos showing locations.  Give that a try.  Maybe you might get lucky.  Other than that we wish you the best luck.  It can be done and yes, when I thought I was done, I had missed one.

Keep up the good work.....my fellow warrior of the wasteland..........

On 8/29/2020 at 9:00 PM, KripiAK said:

Nothing at North...

Please write all North squares where you was search. Will be very well if you make screenshots with coordinates and attach logs.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so i've search at least 2 times with treeburgers map and about 3 times with The Sethioz Project's video and i'v found absolutely nothing, i can't search what i can't see the only solution that i see is that an admin reset all of my cams count and make them reappear on the map.