psiberzerker

Tinman (Gimp My Ride)

FCF8E47E0703157C88818762ED89E13528FF439AThis is my first attempt at a Clan Wars build.  Rust league, Tin is the goal, and also an allusion.  

You can't make a heart out of Tin.  So, this is going to be the ruthless, heartless, sociopath Psiberzerker for the win.  It ain't going to be pretty, and just FYI, everyone in my Clan has Incinerators.  

That's why I'm going all Energy, and Photon.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Everyone packs incinerator/s .

Thats like looking at the dictionarys page about awesometyness.

Is it clan you made ?

Cool no matter what and how, i wish you success and prosperity :014:

Im getting in actual clan wars in new clan this week hopefully with better results.

Any other angles and or item lists to show of your new ride?

Looks pretty mean. :good:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Is it clan you made?

No, I've got a vet to show me how it's done.

38 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Any other angles and or item lists to show of your new ride?

LOL, that's not even the completed build.  I've got a lot more weapon protection on it all ready, but the only parts you can't read across the bottom icons are Apollo (Duh) and Maxwell.  Which you can probably figure out from the minimap.

Incidentally, you will not see it on Exhibition.  At all.  It's a competition build.  I don't publish my playbook, either.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Take II

D1EBA6F28B34537586F6312BBE42D766C4E70667

This is a work in progress.  Not a leet meta build, or a recommendation.  More of a record of me learning from my mistakes.  I moved some of the guns, and armor, for handling.  Also, to protect my guns better.  I haven't played Clan Wars yet, I'm still waiting for that to start, but I have been playtesting in PvP, and practicing with my clan mates.  (Oh yeah.  And KhornTheGopnik, because I know where to find him.  He was playing game Breaker Brick yesterday.)

However, Spark is incredibly easy to armor.  

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

First win:

C7CE0155F4330DEBAE1CFB363747FD7253AA9C2F

Update:

9743EAB1F4C4D3C6D400B2915FBA94C6A427BF76

Not bad.  All the Ship Graveyards were against the same team with this un-pushable King Mine strat.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 3

It didn't suck.  This isn't a typical scorecard, it's the best out of 10, but we did all right.  For a "Team" that never played before, thrown together at the last minute, with some of us going through our Freind's list to find a third Player, just to start.

We did all right.  It's a start.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

It didn't suck.  This isn't a typical scorecard, it's the best out of 10, but we did all right.  For a "Team" that never played before, thrown together at the last minute, with some of us going through our Freind's list to find a third Player, just to start.

We did all right.  It's a start.

Nice going, keep it that way.

I think im doing my first actual cw with new clan, tomorrow if i recall the schedules right.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I think im doing my first actual cw with new clan, tomorrow if i recall the schedules right.

Okay, but don't think I'll go easy on you, just because we're friends.

Which reminds me, I made a friend, on an enemy team last night.  We both got killed, and just chatted in Whispers for the rest of the match.  It was nice.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

Okay, but don't think I'll go easy on you, just because we're friends.

Which reminds me, I made a friend, on an enemy team last night.  We both got killed, and just chatted in Whispers for the rest of the match.  It was nice.

You are on pc ,i think while i have just a ps4 , right?

I dont see any point in going easy in pvp,or anywhere in the game, regardless if its my friend or not, as my game enemy. Ive seen it happening and its quite sad sight:biggrin:

For what i know, i got my foot between the gates of new clan, by killing a guy from the clan, in pvp, tho-ugh ive played  and chatted via headsets ,a bit, earlier.

We'll see how it goes but im darn grateful for the opportunity.

So, your clan was using incinerators on most builds right?

Whats your dream weapon you are aiming to collect funds for ?

7 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

I dont see any point in going easy in pvp,or anywhere in the game, regardless if its my friend or not, as my game enemy.

I have a different mindset, between PvP (Missions) and Clan Wars.  The latter is Competition, so bring your A game.  (If you have one.)  Missions are just Grind, so it's pretty casual.  If you bring an art build, I'm probably going for the bigger threat, and coming back for you last, if you survive that long. 

If I see you in CW, and your name is red, I'm going to do everything at my disposal to remove you from the field.  I might leave you crippled, and unable to fight, if there's another target nearby, but I'm there to win.  Nothing casual about it.

So, your clan was using incinerators on most builds right?

Last night, I was the only one that brought an Incinerator.  We all own at least one, but an all Incinerator team isn't going to work on most maps.  I played Fire Support, along with my Clan Leader, who mostly played Porcupine Hover.  It worked out pretty well, but you can't support fire with fire.  

Whats your dream weapon you are aiming to collect funds for ?

A porcupine.  It takes 3 energy, half the investment of Incinerator, and it's easier to build around, too.  After that, we'll see.  TBPH, by the time we fight our way up to Bronze, there's no telling what will be added, buffed, and nerfed.  I seriously doubt Breakers will stay that way, for that long.  At least, I hope not.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 2

Good luck out there, wastelander :014:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

I have a different mindset, between PvP (Missions) and Clan Wars.  The latter is Competition, so bring your A game.  (If you have one.)  Missions are just Grind, so it's pretty casual.  If you bring an art build, I'm probably going for the bigger threat, and coming back for you last, if you survive that long. 

Hey, it might be my less good writing skills in english there 

But i think i mean the same as you, as i meant to say that in-game, in pvp or cw, i dont care if you are a forum friend or real lives friend, as in battle, you are enemy like others, if your name shows up as red in my screen.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to hijack your thread ,but you are also clan wars beginner, and reasonable person, and we've talked about how it turns out.

This is nothing to most, or maybe to you, and this aint much,i know,but its a starter and big deal to me, and i am super grateful for the guy who invited me, to have a taste of what cw is, and i am honestly happy to notice how relaxed and calm the people were,unlike how i thought its going to sound in headsets.

Crossout-20200730213058.jpg

Its a breaker and pork fest out there:wacko:

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

It's a breaker and pork fest out there:wacko:

Yeah, it is!  LOL.

• Haha 1

Well, I got 3/4 kills in 1 Match tonight.  Granted it was a bad Rush team (Mixed hybrid melee) and they kept pushing the bottom lane on Bridge.  3 matches in a row, they got me the first time (Lanced from behind) the second time we pulled off, but the 3rd time, I was waiting with Blight charged up.

GG!

We also got wrecked by Scorpions.  Really good team, systematically disarmed, and hobbled us, then moved onto another target.  Mopped up after we were all crippled.  

Edited by psiberzerker