• No
    • I didn't read the thread, yet I still want to vote
    • I don't really care

Hovers should explode too...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

I'm not of the opinion that they should cause damage to the user.

I think that they should be two energy weapons and/or the base damage should be lowered a lot, but the perk should max out at much higher damage at much higher speed, let's say 150km/h so they are a weapon of their own with a unique playstyle, not an explosive crutch to other melee weapons. Let them have a synergy with the underused boosters and not with other melee weapons that consume way to few energy points.

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

I'm not of the opinion that they should cause damage to the user.

I think that they should be two energy weapons and/or the base damage should be lowered a lot, but the perk should max out at much higher damage at much higher speed, let's say 150km/h so they are a weapon of their own with a unique playstyle, not an explosive crutch to other melee weapons. Let them have a synergy with the underused boosters and not with other melee weapons that consume way to few energy points.

booster synergy is a great idea

• Upvote 1

buff lances and nerf crying artbuild users :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 9

No one likes getting lanced. I myself hate it but it's not that often. Much more trouble from tuskers.
But with the chameleon nerf and lance nerf in the past, they are at a fine place now. Stay with the pack. Be aware. It's the stray gazelle that get's eaten by a lion.
The most common victims of a lancer are those who try to go around solo to get behind the back or campers who stay behind. And I have zero compassion towards campers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

No comment so far is dealing with my arguments... 

On 7/29/2020 at 2:57 PM, *Zhetesh said:

Lancers are bug exploiters

The bug is  lances don't self damage the owner like EVERY OTHER WEAPON IN THE GAME :017:

Edit : to Clarify.   EVERY OTHER WEAPON, WITH SOME KIND OF AREA DAMAGE, EXCLUDING DRONES

Lances should self damage the owner vehicle and other lances if in range, 

I mean WHY THEY DON'T SELF Damage? it doesn't have any sense :017: neither it's a perk :017:

If a Lancer make a vehicle with proper lances separation to prevent self damage I'm ALL OK, BUT a vehicle with lances soooo close each other that could make babies Is just an EXPLOIT/CHEAT   

can any one say the contrary??? :dntknw: I'm here to productively talk about it 

tenor.gif?itemid=5598174

Edited by [email protected]
  • Upvote 1

Lances should explode in a cone forwards where they will collateral eachother but nothing behind them. You should not be able to stack lances adjacent to eachother and have them not blow eachother off. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It wouldnt really fix anything, what would is making lances explode and self damage when running into terrain

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Looks like another i get killed by a weapon,  Nerv it Post to me, after 2 nervs to lances you have to know where to hit an enemy and Not like in the past as you could drive through them no matter what you hit.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

The bug is  lances don't self damage the owner like EVERY OTHER WEAPON IN THE GAME :017:

I mean WHY THEY DON'T SELF Damage? it doesn't have any sense :017: neither it's a perk :017:

If a Lancer make a vehicle with proper lances separation to prevent self damage I'm ALL OK, BUT a vehicle with lances soooo close each other that could make babies Is just an EXPLOIT/CHEAT   

tenor.gif?itemid=5598174

Yes, make it even more certain that lance builds only get one kill before they are toast. Lances are certainly a problem area in the game, but nerfing them into the ground is too much. 

if they did self damage, then lances would never be an accessory to a dog or fire build. There would only be full lance builds, because once a lance exploded the rest of the weapons would be damaged. 

Hence, lances would only be used in full lance builds, and their cancer would increase.

Lemmy’s proposal seems like a good idea to fix lances.

Finally... 

16 minutes ago, Jiffy_boi said:

Yes, make it even more certain that lance builds only get one kill before they are toast. Lances are certainly a problem area in the game,

Yet they exist... Maybe for they own motives (one once told me literally, he use lances to troll, 2 years playing the game don't have relics but that way he can troll anyone...) 

but nerfing them into the ground is too much. 

It's not a nerf, it's only fixing a bug. 

if they did self damage, then lances would never be an accessory to a dog or fire build.

Disagree completely, fixing the bug will make lances used like you describe above, lances should be an accessory not a main weapon, 

There would only be full lance builds, because once a lance exploded the rest of the weapons would be damaged. 

Think again, if a full Lance vehicle explote one Lance - - - - >the other lances should explote too if in range ERGO there will be no full lances vehicles. 

Hence, lances would only be used in full lance builds, and their cancer would increase.

Read above 

Lemmy’s proposal seems like a good idea to fix lances.

I would be ok with a Mega buff  If their bug /exploit is fixed

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5598174

Mg's don't get damaged by ricochet fire from remedy draco or bugs don't harm the user.I do not run soup cans our lances they should not harm the user this is clearly a case of it killed my infinite health build and should have given me points for it.Yeah I'm eating popcorn now.

• Confused 1

Another proposed nerf for a problem that is easily solved by good aim.. I bet you qq'd hovers into oblivion too.. oh now that they aren't so popular it's lances now.. right?

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

7 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

Exactly, every other weapon in the game doesn't self damage.. so what are u crying about? It's not a friggin bug.

The idea that someone having poor placement on their lances is "cheating" is ridiculous...:015:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

Lancers are bug exploiters

Lances should self damage the owner vehicle and other lances if in range, 

Opinions? 

I think lances should explode in contact with walls or ground (but not with allies, cuz then people would just use this for trolling).

11 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Yes IF - lances explode when making contact with objects, walls or ground and in clan wars lances should also explode if they contact allies AND IF invisible walls get removed from all the climbing spots on all maps. You just hate on hovers, cuz you're probably a 0-skill melee players who just bashes W + Mouse 1 and doesn't know any real skill.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

Legs should slip on banana peels too

And lances should explode upon contact with terrain yea, just for the memes

We all know that most lancers are good drivers :DD

Edited by ZeusssS
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sethioz said:

Yes IF - lances explode when making contact with objects, walls or ground and in clan wars lances should also explode if they contact allies AND IF invisible walls get removed from all the climbing spots on all maps.

You just hate on hovers, cuz you're probably a 0-skill melee players who just bashes W + Mouse 1 and doesn't know any real skill.

It was a reference to the @Todesklinge rambling mad topics.

Oh, you're so cute when you make a fool of yourself. Keep it flowing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, ZeusssS said:

Legs should slip on banana peels too

raw

Legged builds should turn upside down on bananas :DD

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Chevypimp said:

Mg's don't get damaged by ricochet fire from remedy draco or bugs don't harm the user

Coz if a owner "part" is blocking the gun those don't shoot :017:

10 hours ago, Chevypimp said:

.I do not run soup cans our lances they should not harm the user this is clearly a case of it killed my infinite health build and should have given me points for it.Yeah I'm eating popcorn now.

What? Go trying to detail some other place

9 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

Exactly, every other weapon in the game doesn't self damage.. so what are u crying about? It's not a friggin bug.

What game are u playing? 

Fire a Canon near to you, place some porks or king mines and stay around when those explote, fire a quasar or pulsar or some grenade launchers near to you... And come back and tell me what happened :fed015:

9 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

The idea that someone having poor placement on their lances is "cheating" is ridiculous...:015:

The only ridiculous here is the one you are making to yourself :dntknw:

And about poor placement, tell me can you imagine why there is no impulse wedges? Can you figure now why self damage is an important thing? Or you need some drawings? 

Going *off topic:

It's a Banana Peel because of Vaudeville.  The bright yellow was visible from the cheap seats in a theater.  Most of the bits that we got in classic Cartoons (Loony Tunes, Tom, and Jerry) came from Vaudeville.  Bugs Bunny even did a passable Groucho Marx.

Back *On Topic.

Edited by psiberzerker

Nerf cloak and detectors instead.

And yes, lance perk should not be capped at 120kmh, that way boosters could be used at least for something, and at the same time lancers couldn't be cloaked while boosting.

9 hours ago, *Jomar_SL said:

It was a reference to the @Todesklinge rambling mad topics.

Oh, you're so cute when you make a fool of yourself. Keep it flowing.

While who saw Todes mad ideas on how to "balance" hover knows the reference  , there's a lot of players that think the same way, and some even think the whole hovercraft should explode at the start of matches:lol: .

It's not so easy to differentiate a joke from an actual joker these days.

On-topic , lances should behave like other explosives and damage the owner when detonating.

Edited by h0zz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Zhetesh said:

Fire a Canon near to you, place some porks or king mines and stay around when those explote, fire a quasar or pulsar or some grenade launchers near to you... And come back and tell me what happened :fed015:

Lets see... hmm I just point planked with Protector, Tacklers, Imp, Punisher, Breaker, Spark, Firebug, Arbiter, Reaper, Cyclone, Caucasus, Arothron, Nidhogg, Rupture, Helios and Toadfish.. No self dmg.

And about poor placement,

Yes, putting your lances all directly next to each other is horrible placement, that is asking to get de-lanced from a single cannon shot.

retcherexhib.thumb.jpg.9177c39020ae0b011

ell me can you imagine why there is no impulse wedges?

Dude nearly every RETCHER build is wedge, dafuq u smokin?