Lances should cause self damage  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Lances should cause self damage

• Yes
    • No
    • I didn't read the thread, yet I still want to vote
    • I don't really care

9 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

Lets see... hmm I just point planked with Protector, Tacklers, Imp, Punisher, Breaker, Spark, Firebug, Arbiter, Reaper, Cyclone, Caucasus, Arothron, Nidhogg, Rupture, Helios and Toadfish.. No self dmg.

From that list the only thing that should make self dmg is Firebug tho.

Maybe Helios if you shoot someone while wedging them.

3 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

Lets see... hmm I just point planked with,... , Helios and.. .. No self dmg.

Check again padawan

Dude nearly every RETCHER build is wedge, dafuq u smokin?

Why don't you try a retcher wedge, go wedge some one and shoot, tell me that turn out Padawan... 

:015_2:

Edited by [email protected]

25 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Check again padawan

No self damage.. and cyclone, the autocannon even shoots explosive rounds...

25 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Why don't you try a retcher wedge, go wedge some one and shoot, tell me that turn out Padawan... 

It's very good.. probably why it's so popular.. you must be low elo if you don't see them.. ah well since u were referring to garb Impulse instead of the actually good grenade launcher.. That explains it.. this is what happens; I wedge someone and blow them up faster than a fire dog.. wow.. And stop saying Padawan when the force is clearly not with you.

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Confused 1

Let me just say that I'm still sick of my Incinerator burning me, when i get wedged from behind, by a team mate, that isn't burned by my fire puddle.  

I know, it's not the same thing, but it's still a BS problem.  Now, you can go back to calling each other names...

• Haha 1

Lances are a poor weapon for poor souls without any minimum skills for other weapons. They work against loners and inexperienced players. If you have a team with enough brain to scan for cloaks and look at the radar, they hardly have a chance anymore since the last nerf. So I say let the lancers be and focus on really unbalanced stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

@DeviousMC in not interested in prove you wrong over and over again about weapons with explosive damage/area damage harming the owner...

BTW I call you padawan but you are not coz you are blind stubborn enough to never be admitted in jedi academy. 

2 hours ago, Use_The_Map said:
22 hours ago, [email protected] said:

EVERY OTHER WEAPON IN THE GAME

I'll give you this, I should specify EVERY OTHER WEAPON, WITH SOME KIND OF AREA DAMAGE, EXCLUDING DRONES

2 hours ago, Use_The_Map said:

fuze, grenadiers, owl, anaconda don't appear to either

BTW drones count as another vehicle so due to there is no friendly fire in the game it make sense drones don't having friendly fire neither

Side note : in not sure about fuze I never used that drone. 

21 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

Lances should explode in a cone forwards where they will collateral eachother but nothing behind them. You should not be able to stack lances adjacent to eachother and have them not blow eachother off. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14720503

:012j:

• Confused 1

On 7/29/2020 at 3:57 PM, [email protected] said:

Lancers are bug exploiters

Lances should self damage the owner vehicle and other lances if in range, 

Opinions? 

This poll is dumb

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

in not interested in prove you wrong over and over again about weapons with explosive damage/area damage harming the owner...

You've haven't even addressed any of my points let alone  prove them wrong.. All you've done throw insults because you know that your bsing and that this thread was created due to you getting over emotional after being lanced in the arse.

EVERY OTHER WEAPON, WITH SOME KIND OF AREA DAMAGE, EXCLUDING DRONES

fire puddles are thermal damage for one, that literally leaves like retchers and cannons dude.. AUTOCANNONS shoot EXPLOSIVE rounds and don't do it either so why don't we talk about that one? is everyone who uses them an "exploiter" too? how are you going to standby the notion that everyone using lances is friggin exploiting you're shameful, get better aim and shoot the lances off LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW nub.:1_100_100:

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Sad 1

BTW I call you padawan but you are not coz you are blind stubborn enough to never be admitted in jedi academy. 

BTW you call me padawan because you can't think of anything pertaining to the argument and have to resort to it. you wouldn't even be in tune with the force so why are you even talking about it?

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Finally... 

Yet they exist... Maybe for they own motives (one once told me literally, he use lances to troll, 2 years playing the game don't have relics but that way he can troll anyone...) 

It's not a nerf, it's only fixing a bug. 

Disagree completely, fixing the bug will make lances used like you describe above, lances should be an accessory not a main weapon, 

Think again, if a full Lance vehicle explote one Lance - - - - >the other lances should explote too if in range ERGO there will be no full lances vehicles. 

Read above 

I would be ok with a Mega buff  If their bug /exploit is fixed

It’s not a bug, and that would be a nerf. 

If lances caused self damage, they would become an impediment to a build, meaning that builds with other weapons who want to keep fighting after the lances explode would not add lances.

7 hours ago, h0zz said:

From that list the only thing that should make self dmg is Firebug tho.

Maybe Helios if you shoot someone while wedging them.

hehehehe why is that? 

For as far as I know a firebug stops shooting when you aim at yourself; exactly the same as a blocked barrel. Also in reality itself a self damage flamethrower would be a weird thing :p:

LøLS!!1 Love how Seth @Sethioz always püzzes out of any thread, as fast as he can smash the "submit" button for his, never-failing-to-be-dumb, remark... Worth every single popcorn!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

@[email protected] The fact that you have an issue with lances that aren't even spaced tells me that you sure aren't bulls-eyeing womp rats in your T-16.. you need more training

4 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

BTW you call me padawan because you can't think of anything pertaining to the argument and have to resort to it. you wouldn't even be in tune with the force so why are you even talking about it?

Ohhh my god how are you all trying to insult each other by saying that the fictional high school for talented boys and girls would never accept you? This is ridiculous. You are trying to make someone look like an idiot by telling them that the don’t have space wizard powers. The irony is unimaginable.

Edited by Jiffy_boi
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, ZeusssS said:

We all know that most lancers are good drivers :DD

EXACTLY why were proposing this

• Confused 1

But as people have already said the real problem with lances has always been cloak:
Someone sees you on radar, cloaks, then instantly kills you when you dont even see them coming, giving you 0 chance of fighting back

Petition to straight up ban lances from using cloak

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Someone sees you on radar, cloaks, then instantly kills you when you dont even see them coming, giving you 0 chance of fighting back

This argument dosen't hold up: The moment "someone sees you on radar" you can also see them, atleast shortly if you're actually using your radar, and there's your chance of fighting back.

• Upvote 2

On 7/31/2020 at 1:24 PM, Mad_Lancer said:

someone sees you on radar" you can also see them

its like 
A: You arent focusing on 3 or 7 other people

B: You still dont know exactly where they went

C: They can activate griffon long before they even get within range of your radar

• Confused 1

On 7/30/2020 at 6:41 PM, DeviousMC said:

You've haven't even addressed any of my points let alone  prove them wrong.. All you've done throw insults because you know that your bsing and that this thread was created due to you getting over emotional after being lanced in the arse.

U don't have points, u have only blindness stubbornness, so as I said previously 

On 7/30/2020 at 5:28 PM, [email protected] said:

DeviousMC in not interested in prove you wrong over and over again

On 7/30/2020 at 6:41 PM, DeviousMC said:

AUTOCANNONS shoot EXPLOSIVE rounds and don't do it either so why don't we talk about that one? is everyone who uses them an "exploiter" too?... :1_100_100:

Let's torn apart this ridiculous "argument"... So tell me kid, the round your AUTOCANNONS shoot how near are from your vehicle when hit the enemy :fed015:

The fact u try so desperately to defend what doesn't have defense only show how skillful u really are using weapons beyond lances :lol:

17 hours ago, Azzazel69 said:

lancers are bug exploiters that's where i stopped reading, what a dumb thing to say 

Yeah, I love when people try to say people are exploiters when they are playing the game as intended.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Let's torn apart this ridiculous "argument"... So tell me kid, the round your AUTOCANNONS shoot how near are from your vehicle when hit the enemy 

Look at you, can't even properly form coherent sentences you're so emotional.. lmao.. Guessing from that atrocity you call a sentence, you're asking me how close I am to someone when shooting them.. Well since you don't understand wtf 'point-blank' means. Here's a scenario, Sometimes a build is on top of it. The Frame of that build is basically touching the barrel of the gun. So that close.

7 hours ago, [email protected] said:

The fact u try so desperately to defend what doesn't have defense only show how skillful u really are using weapons beyond lances 

The fact that you have to resort to "You must be a lance user" as some sort of rebuttal shows how dumb you are. Not that it even matters but, I don't even own lances and never have.

Care to address:

On 7/30/2020 at 3:00 AM, DeviousMC said:

a problem that is easily solved by good aim

On 7/30/2020 at 3:04 AM, DeviousMC said:

someone having poor placement on their lances is "cheating"

On 7/30/2020 at 2:44 PM, DeviousMC said:

putting your lances all directly next to each other is horrible placement, that is asking to get de-lanced from a single cannon shot.

On 7/30/2020 at 1:06 PM, [email protected] said:

tell me can you imagine why there is no impulse wedges?

retcherexhib.thumb.jpg.9177c39020ae0b011

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DeviousMC said:

Look at you, can't even properly form coherent sentences you're so emotional.. lmao..

Its called english not being your first language? You cant form coherent sentences in chinese, youre so emotional right now LMAO

1 hour ago, DeviousMC said:

you're asking me how close I am to someone when shooting them.. Well since you don't understand wtf 'point-blank' means. Here's a scenario, Sometimes a build is on top of it. The Frame of that build is basically touching the barrel of the gun. So that close.

Just compare how often you fight point blank with lances and how often you fight point blank with autocannons :facepalm:

• Haha 1