55 members have voted

1. 1. Lances should cause self damage

• Yes
    • No
    • I didn't read the thread, yet I still want to vote
    • I don't really care

2 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

@Bobbill12345 You're kinda dumb, huh?

Ironic that youre calling me dumb with all the bs you type here, would be best for me to just block you.... another one of those people who are clueless but think they know everything

ahah.jpg

• Haha 1

@Bobbill12345 says the idiot who thinks getting free stuff is a scam and that how often someone fights with autocannons at point blank is relevant to the fact that they use explosive rounds.

4 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

@Bobbill12345 says the idiot who thinks getting free stuff is a scam

How is getting mopped for a month straight with 10% winrate to get 1 untradeable part free? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:57 PM, [email protected] said:

Lancers are bug exploiters

Lances should self damage the owner vehicle and other lances if in range, 

Opinions? 

Nope not a bug,don't run them myself none of my clan mates run them they are working as intended map awareness is key to most matches

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chevypimp said:

map awareness is key to most matches

By "map awareness" do you mean seeing someone on map, pressing 1 button to pop cloak + griffon, and then driving into them? xD

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

When did I ever specify the time frame?

Come on man, if you actually knew what you were talking about you would know perfectly well how fast n00bs would grind those casings

If it takes you a month to play the length of a single cw session, then go troll the forums of the game you're actually playing cuz it sure isn't xo.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DeviousMC said:

If it takes you a month to play the length of a single cw session, then go troll the forums of the game you're actually playing cuz it sure isn't xo.

:facepalm:

how much you play doesnt really matter when you win one out of 10 matches... some random engraved casings rewards wont make new players figure out what to do and actually win more then they lose......

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

By "map awareness" do you mean seeing someone on map, pressing 1 button to pop cloak + griffon, and then driving into them? xD

Nope watch the map see someone working with griffon watch there team all the sudden disappear and be aware easy mode what are you on about

20 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

how much you play doesnt really matter when you win one out of 10 matches... some random engraved casings rewards wont make new players figure out what to do and actually win more then they lose......

Neither will giving them free uranium when they fluke win.. at least my idea incentivizes playing clan wars, which actually WILL make new players figure out what to do to win more since they'd literally be playing more clan wars and that is what does. It's something called "experience" you should try it sometime. you'll find it a lot more rewarding than your near 3k posts of complete and utter nonsense. and you're a dolt who doesn't know what a consolation prize is. I never said they had to win

Ok kid ( @DeviousMC) you make me do it... Crossout 101 for you... Pay attention Cyclone and Retcher DO CAUSE SELF DAMAGE :017:

Maybe your blind stubbornness don't permit you check the video, but everyone else will now it ;) if you know what I mean :00222: coz the self damage think EVERYONE KNOW ALREADY :015j:

Know let grow ups keep talking...

Edited by [email protected]

I never said retchers didn't self-damage, I told you to address the fact that the majority of retcher builds are wedges......

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

6 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

Care to address:

On 7/30/2020 at 3:00 AM, DeviousMC said:

a problem that is easily solved by good aim

On 7/30/2020 at 3:04 AM, DeviousMC said:

someone having poor placement on their lances is "cheating"

On 7/30/2020 at 2:44 PM, DeviousMC said:

putting your lances all directly next to each other is horrible placement, that is asking to get de-lanced from a single cannon shot.

On 7/30/2020 at 1:06 PM, [email protected] said:

tell me can you imagine why there is no impulse wedges?

retcherexhib.thumb.jpg.9177c39020ae0b011

I guess that's a no because you can't.

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Where they at? Probably all the people posting 1 message saying lances are WAI and leaving this thread. If you're older than twelve I don't understand how you even survive outside of a hospital bed. I've met quadriplegics with a healthier brain function than this.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DeviousMC said:

I told you to address the fact that the majority of retcher builds are wedges...

retcherexhib.jpg

The majority of those are Bricks, not Wedges.

Also, if you sort by Downloads:

41E7D4B6DDEF8EB328A440813B4E91163BBC4F5A

You get the builds that are most popular, and most copied.  Did you really think that nobody noticed that the majority of the builds you showed only had a handful of likes, and downloads?

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Click Week scroll through the available pages :014j:.... some 1k downloads build that was made 2 years ago is completely irrelevant

Even with yours, the second highest is friggin kv2, practically the blue print for every retcher you see... It's beating 2-3 year old builds and came out like 6 months ago... out of the 3 builds that actually look decent 2 of them are wedges and the other is basically a modded breaker build. if you think "Little Bee", "Mini Corrida GL", and "Toshnitel x2" are anything then you need to work on your build skills.

10 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

The majority of those are Bricks, not Wedges.

Literally 1 brick on your list... how is that a friggin majority?

Edited by DeviousMC

39 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

Literally 1 brick on your list... how is that a friggin majority?

No, the majority, 7/8 on your list were Bricks.  Not wedges.

Says the majority are Wedges, shows a picture of 7 Bricks, and 1 wedge.  You want to see your own picture again?

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, psiberzerker said:

No, the majority, 7/8 on your list were Bricks.  Not wedges.

okay please go back to pre-school where you can learn what a wedge is.. I'll make it a bit clearer for you..retcherexhib.thumb.jpg.0368681f715447f2e

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

retcherexhib.thumb.jpg.0368681f715447f2e

Oh, so Shock absorber, makes it a wedge now?

11964583.jpg

bricks-100003009-64_300.jpgI guess Cohort Wedge is a thing now, in your mind, huh?  What did you think the Health Brick build looked like, anyway?

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Haha 1

IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T MAKE IT A BRICK HOLY CRAP YOU JUST DID WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO DO :lol:

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Confused 1

11964583.jpg                                                           Eh.png.cd420edf09bcf54d0be89ddcdd2ebf9d.

bricks-100003009-64_300.jpgEh.png.cd420edf09bcf54d0be89ddcdd2ebf9d.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Haha 1

A wedge is about half a brick.  Cut a rectangle in half, diagonally, and you have a triangle.  This isn't Kindergarten, but it's about 5th grade Geometry.

A bumper is a bumper.  Put a bumper on a brick, and it's a brick, with a bumper.  The difference is, on a Wedge, the guns are exposed, and on a Brick, you have a place to mount the hover catchers.

Edited by psiberzerker
  • Upvote 1