Use_The_Map

Dawn children raid sinking meat grinder

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw a raider with meatgrinders having one of it's meat grinders sunken into terrain
What you expected to see not sinking mobility parts
Conditions in which error reproduce play dawn childrens raid with twin emitter raider on meat grinders on Crater map
Problem details crater map
Dawn children raiders
2 x emitter raider on meat grinders, seem to frequently spawn with (or quickly) one of it's meat grinders (left) in terrain
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug  

1076410719_dcmeat.jpg.358e75e0eeb6ec2531 sinking on this side,you can see the top of meat grinder still attached under cab, not good

dcmeat.jpg.a448ccc344f769c297ebc2dd93144 this is hows it's meant to look, is good

Happens on multiple maps (rock city, crater, fortress, basically anything with bumpy terrain) with both new factions on medium and hard. Probably since the cabin is higher than standard tires on grinders, causing the spawn point to be too low.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:54 AM, Use_The_Map said:

Problem details

Map name and screenshot with coordinates needed. Read the manual for more information: 

@Skula1975 thanks, 

On 7/31/2020 at 7:54 AM, Use_The_Map said:

crater map

Map name, done

coordinates are that map.(& as @bkgmjo states is not exclusive to this Crater Map.) 

the raiders spawn on the grass & travel towards middle of crater (the sandy part) the pictured one left hand Meat Grinders sinks into the sandy part, 

@Skula1975 Just have them spawn some pixles above ground. I will try to screenshot a few places when I see it happening, but I saw at least 13 different ones. Always the bots with grinders.