Sign in to follow this  
Velaryon1007

Speedometer not working properly

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw During missions and raids (not on the garage) the speedometer is displaying a maximum of 18km/h when I am going at the armored track limit of 60km/h.
What you expected to see I expected to see the real speed of the build.
Conditions in which error reproduce It happens only when my tonnage reaches the +500kg that the Jade co-pilot gives to the Nova cabin, if I don't fill the last 500kg the speed displays at 60km/h, if I step into the +500kg that the perk gives me, the real speed doesn't change, but the speedometer does during fights.
I am not over my mass limit nor the tonnage of the cab/tracks + the 500kg that the co-pilot gives me, the bug appears only when I am building within those last extra 500kg.
Problem details If I make use of the +500kg tonnage the Jade co-pilot gives to the Nova cabin, my real speed doesn't change, but the speedometer displays a wrong one during missions and raids, not the garage.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

screenshot-200731-010758(27 3 49).jpg

screenshot-200731-011222(33 5 127).jpg

screenshot-200731-011414(81 6 -139).jpg

Skula:

Send logs

* instructions bug report copy paste*

Upload build file

On 7/31/2020 at 4:15 AM, Velaryon1007 said:

During missions and raids (not on the garage) the speedometer is displaying a maximum of 18km/h when I am going at the armored track limit of 60km/h.

As I understood, you car have same speed in the test drive and in a battle, but speed values on speedometer are different. Am I right?

Sign in to follow this