Bobbill12345

"Ofc devs are monetizing the game, they need money"

21 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Your reasoning is baffling to me.

I never spent any money on the game until the first Battlepass, and I feel I got great value for my money on that. The new battlepass is even better value.

Much better value than packs.

Maybe you don't understand because you have been the victim , but its quite easy .

Battlepass was implemented to even lure the free players like yourself into spending cash , it gives you that feeling that you have done a good deal for great value.

In the end you would not have spent cash if they didn't offer you the ultimate deal, so their main objective that was opening you wallet was completed with success. 

And you and those players will be inclined to make future purchases , you already got the 2nd pass and will buy every single pack they pump from now on.

This is desperate measures by desperate people trying to milk the cow dry till the last drop.

If a picture is worth more than a thousand words this is what it means.

d0LQYg.jpg

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Maybe you don't understand because you have been the victim , but its quite easy .

Battlepass was implemented to even lure the free players like yourself into spending cash , it gives you that feeling that you have done a good deal for great value.

In the end you would not have spent cash if they didn't offer you the ultimate deal, so their main objective that was opening you wallet was completed with success. 

And you and those players will be inclined to make future purchases , you already got the 2nd pass and will buy every single pack they pump from now on.

This is desperate measures by desperate people trying to milk the cow dry till the last drop.

If a picture is worth more than a thousand words this is what it means.

d0LQYg.jpg

Again, you make no sense.

I still will probably never buy a pack, because they are not a good deal to me.

The reason I bought my first battlepass was not primarily because it was cheap. I mostly bought that first one because I realized I had spent much more time on this silly free game than any of the ones I spent real money buying. I felt the devs had done such a good job entertaining me that I should throw them a bit of money as thanks.

The second battlepass I bought because the first one was so good. How am I a victim? Feels like I’m winning.

Also, aren’t you the one who thinks spending hundreds of dollars is necessary to compete? How am I the victim for spending $20 and being happy with my purchases? 

Maybe try approaching your in-game purchases more like I do and you won’t be so unhappy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poony4u2 said:

Again, you make no sense.

I still will probably never buy a pack, because they are not a good deal to me.

The reason I bought my first battlepass was not primarily because it was cheap. I mostly bought that first one because I realized I had spent much more time on this silly free game than any of the ones I spent real money buying. I felt the devs had done such a good job entertaining me that I should throw them a bit of money as thanks.

The second battlepass I bought because the first one was so good. How am I a victim? Feels like I’m winning.

Also, aren’t you the one who thinks spending hundreds of dollars is necessary to compete? How am I the victim for spending $20 and being happy with my purchases? 

Maybe try approaching your in-game purchases more like I do and you won’t be so unhappy?

They make you feel like you are winning but that is just how marketing and sales work , in the end they managed to get your cash and you can think however it fits to make you feel like you made a good purchase.

In the end they managed to make you spend cash on this dead abandoned game , even if it was a very small amount , they managed to pry open your F2P wallet.

I spent 50% of my total on the first 2 weeks I started playing , that's the best time to spend cash , and the other 50% on Scanners , now known as Premium , when you could actually grind on this game.

With this I was able to stomp on F2P and compete with people that were already playing since the beginning and have much more fun when the game was actually alive and getting developed.

That money is gone for a long time now , it was worth every cent at the time , but now since I don't need to gain anything and can afford whatever in-game the only reason I would have to spend cash on Crossout would be to support the game , but since its dead its not really worth it.

So even if you are depressed IRL and seeking for the way to have fun on this game and are unable to see what is right in-front of your eyes, don't think when other people show they are not pleased with a simple game they are unhappy , not everyone can be so simple minded as you and only see the little nice details while the overall picture looks like garbage.

• Confused 2

Why are you so obsessed with trying to convince me that I don’t enjoy the game? And why do you keep trying to convince me that I would enjoy it more if I spent hundreds of dollars on packs? 

It’s a puzzling way to spend your time. Feels more like you’re talking to yourself about yourself.

Anyways...

I spent probably over $130 on other games during the pandemic, and barely played any of those. Spent $10 on Crossout during the pandemic, and played it almost every day. Feels like a good deal to me. 

Thanks for all the great explosions Crossout!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Why are you so obsessed with trying to convince me that I don’t enjoy the game? And why do you keep trying to convince me that I would enjoy it more if I spent hundreds of dollars on packs? 

I'am not the one trying to judge the happiness of a person when they share their feedback on a games forum.

I'am talking about in-game stuff , ofc you can say you had a lot of fun running around with the starter car for an year , that is just like anyone that plays an RPG never gets out of level 10 when the game got 200 levels.

Sure you can say you were not trying or it's just for fun to justify your lack of progression , it's okay , but lets not define this as the normal for a player ,real players play to win, even if they lose if it was a gg its all for "fun".

But normal people have real fun outside the game and then go play games for various reasons.

Just because you are unable to get fun outside the game doesn't mean everyone that comes play XO to pass time without thinking about their life , and have no progress in-game for months,  needs to call that having fun.

11 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I spent probably over $130 on other games during the pandemic, and barely played any of those. 

1 hour ago, poony4u2 said:

Now who is talking to himself ? Sure maybe if I would spend money on stuff that I don't use I would be much happier, makes perfect sense.

Most probably I would be seeking to find my life's happiness grinding on crossout with starter stuff after 2 years like you do :lol:.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, h0zz said:

What i was implying was that there won't be players on the future to buy battlepasses and there will be only bots running on the servers , sorry for not including subtitles.

But for some reason you think the cashgrab battlepass is a good deal and you need to understand how this game works or even be a good player to buy the battlepass.:5_100_100:

That is why its a cashgrab ... "Here take this 20k virtual coins ,300€$ worth of stuff that you can't really use , and btw we are nerfing griffon when the battlepass is over."

xaxaxa ))))))

And now you have newbs with legendary cabins but no gears or weapons to really put a craft togheter , now they will need to spend more cash on other packs if they don't to wait months to be able to use what they got from the pass.

And pressW people also get a nice fused cabin that is worth alone 100$€ (fusion costs included) that will get nerfed just as the cashgrab annihilator was before, like this is not something new...

Meanwhile a lot of player leave the game because they are not willing to be food for the scrubs that abuse the broken cashgrab stuff early.

And about players just playing a little and move on  , that's because this game atm is garbage for a 2020 game.

Imagine spending money on Crossout if you didn't really had to ... not on this deplorable state  and on the way it's heading.

I don't care what you are implying.  The last event show there are still near or more of the same number of players play XO, same as on steam-crossout charts.  Logic tells me what your implying is wrong.

I have nothing against able to have all items in game. I like to pick-up anything able for me to make a build, which I am sure it is the same as most players, event though I do play MG more than anything else.

What make you think new or newer players can't make use of the 3 new fused cabins?  Or should they able to used them later when they have level up? That was how we all play when we are new in game didn't we? We use what is available for us until we have more and better gears. So what if they have to make adjustments later.  Battlepass items are there to start players off to have some harder to gain items for a small sum of real money.  It is also an option.  It is NOT meant to given players some meta items.

If you think this game company is so bad and given you doggy deals.  Why are you still here?  You should walk or even run away fast.  That is a good option for you.  You have had so many negative posts about this game and I can find any of what you have said have any real bases or proves.   Find something better to play so that you can at least enjoy a game!!

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, h0zz said:

I'am not the one trying to judge the happiness of a person when they share their feedback on a games forum.

I'am talking about in-game stuff , ofc you can say you had a lot of fun running around with the starter car for an year , that is just like anyone that plays an RPG never gets out of level 10 when the game got 200 levels.

Sure you can say you were not trying or it's just for fun to justify your lack of progression , it's okay , but lets not define this as the normal for a player ,real players play to win, even if they lose if it was a gg its all for "fun".

But normal people have real fun outside the game and then go play games for various reasons.

Just because you are unable to get fun outside the game doesn't mean everyone that comes play XO to pass time without thinking about their life , and have no progress in-game for months,  needs to call that having fun.

Now who is talking to himself ? Sure maybe if I would spend money on stuff that I don't use I would be much happier, makes perfect sense.

Most probably I would be seeking to find my life's happiness grinding on crossout with starter stuff after 2 years like you do :lol:.

I still have no idea what you’re trying to say.

Still sounds like an unhappy player trying to tell a happy player how to be happy. 

As far as “starter” builds go, it took me very little time to grind my way to the 10 000PS range. Played that for a while, but didn’t enjoy how cautious the play is. Went back down to low and mid PS, and enjoyed the game more. Sold some high end toys and bought tons of low end toys. Had a great time for months!

Now I’m giving high PS another chance, and it’s no problem for me to sell a few specials to finance something more exciting. Hell, I’ve basically got all I need to craft my Apollo already, just need to level up Dawn’s Children one more time. Guessing I’ll have it by the beginning of next week.

The only reason I never bothered with Apollo until now was that I wasn’t interested in high PS play until now.

Why would I listen to your advice on how to enjoy the game, when you clearly do not enjoy it yourself?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

I don't care what you are implying.  The last event show there are still near or more of the same number of players play XO, same as on steam-crossout charts.  Logic tells me what your implying is wrong.

This is because you only look at what you want to see and are y fooled (since you don't know what to look for)

26 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

I have nothing against able to have all items in game. I like to pick-up anything able for me to make a build, which I am sure it is the same as most players, event though I do play MG more than anything else.

Idd since most players don't spend cash and are only able to afford only the cheapest legendary if that , they are very happy for any garbage that gets thrown their way , at least they have some new parts to try

28 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

What make you think new or newer players can't make use of the 3 new fused cabins?  Or should they able to used them later when they have level up? 

The fact that I'am playing this game for a while gives me this knowledge , it takes many months to grind a full legendary build for F2P , they will be probably be more inclined to buy some packs or premium to speed up this process , when they reach that point there will be better legendary cabins and since you can't sell the parts you get on the battlepass it will be left to collect dust in your inventory . (Like many fused cabins I have that got obsolete).

40 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

That was how we all play when we are new in game didn't we? We use what is available for us until we have more and better gears. 

After 1 week playing I already had a Spider with fused cabins, legs + tsunamis , I don't really know what you are talking about here

31 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

So what if they have to make adjustments later.

You don't see any problem , even if only moral , in promoting OP stuff and then nerfing it ? Are you working for Gaijin ? :lol:

33 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

It is NOT meant to given players some meta items.

Last time I checked Verifier  and Annilihator were pure meta parts and now Griffon is pure meta.

36 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

If you think this game company is so bad and given you doggy deals.  Why are you still here?  You should walk or even run away fast.  That is a good option for you.  You have had so many negative posts about this game and I can find any of what you have said have any real bases or proves.   Find something better to play so that you can at least enjoy a game!!

Maybe that's what you do , run away from stuff , you can't ask for everyone to do the same and turn their back on everything just because its not going how you want.

Even if I can only enjoy like 10-20% of the matches due to bad players and the lack of effort by worthless devs it's still worth the time. (Some times I only find the bros 2 or 3 times during an entire week:100_100_10:)

11 minutes ago, h0zz said:

This is because you only look at what you want to see and are y fooled (since you don't know what to look for)

Idd since most players don't spend cash and are only able to afford only the cheapest legendary if that , they are very happy for any garbage that gets thrown their way , at least they have some new parts to try

The fact that I'am playing this game for a while gives me this knowledge , it takes many months to grind a full legendary build for F2P , they will be probably be more inclined to buy some packs or premium to speed up this process , when they reach that point there will be better legendary cabins and since you can't sell the parts you get on the battlepass it will be left to collect dust in your inventory . (Like many fused cabins I have that got obsolete).

After 1 week playing I already had a Spider with fused cabins, legs + tsunamis , I don't really know what you are talking about here

You don't see any problem , even if only moral , in promoting OP stuff and then nerfing it ? Are you working for Gaijin ? :lol:

Last time I checked Verifier  and Annilihator were pure meta parts and now Griffon is pure meta.

Maybe that's what you do , run away from stuff , you can't ask for everyone to do the same and turn their back on everything just because its not going how you want.

Even if I can only enjoy like 10-20% of the matches due to bad players and the lack of effort by worthless devs it's still worth the time. (Some times I only find the bros 2 or 3 times during an entire week:100_100_10:)

Are you OK?

You seem really unhappy. Maybe try a different game and forum?

8 minutes ago, h0zz said:

No wonder...this game is not made for pay players only.....I guess money can't buy you happiness

Do carry on to be the sad puppy in XO....haha Do have a nice(sad) day!!   :00555::00555:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I still have no idea what you’re trying to say.

Still sounds like an unhappy player trying to tell a happy player how to be happy. 

As far as “starter” builds go, it took me very little time to grind my way to the 10 000PS range. Played that for a while, but didn’t enjoy how cautious the play is. Went back down to low and mid PS, and enjoyed the game more. Sold some high end toys and bought tons of low end toys. Had a great time for months!

Now I’m giving high PS another chance, and it’s no problem for me to sell a few specials to finance something more exciting. Hell, I’ve basically got all I need to craft my Apollo already, just need to level up Dawn’s Children one more time. Guessing I’ll have it by the beginning of next week.

The only reason I never bothered with Apollo until now was that I wasn’t interested in high PS play until now.

Why would I listen to your advice on how to enjoy the game, when you clearly do not enjoy it yourself?

This can be all fun and stuff for you to keep talking about happiness in a game like you are some sort of e-priest.

But when you reach the part "Craft Apollo" ... like dude for real what are you still trying to say ?, this is the real question.

You want to say its cool to play for loads of time and have nothing ? To play for years on starter PS and never see the full game ?

I could never enjoy a match with you , I don't want to play with or against players like you , and for sure you would not like to play with players like me , if I was on your team and see you doing some brainless stuff I'am not going to enjoy it , and if you are on the other team, I don't enjoy steamrolling the dudes with garbage builds.

It feels 10 times worse to delete ppl playing with cyclones/mammoths/reapers and such than to get lanced 3 times in a row , just feels like you are clubbing defenseless baby seals ,playing with garbage weapons and builds.

Just like killing melees and break0's at range , dudes don't even have weapons or are just driving their buffed up starter cars with 6 bigfoots and stronger luparas , they can't even shootback... Not worthy adversaries if someone asked me.

If you were on the PC and trading was possible , at this point I would gift you a free Apollo just to see what would be your next chapter and the stuff you would bring to the table next.

I'am just here because the people on the Chat are always the same and trolling them got old , its very funny to read this forums.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Do have a nice(sad) day!!

3 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

You seem really unhappy.

Some day you will understand where you are , and that your life's meaning and happiness is not inside a console/computer.

Until then feel free to keep doing the react_confused.png

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, h0zz said:

This can be all fun and stuff for you to keep talking about happiness in a game like you are some sort of e-priest.

But when you reach the part "Craft Apollo" ... like dude for real what are you still trying to say ?, this is the real question.

You want to say its cool to play for loads of time and have nothing ? To play for years on starter PS and never see the full game ?

I could never enjoy a match with you , I don't want to play with or against players like you , and for sure you would not like to play with players like me , if I was on your team and see you doing some brainless stuff I'am not going to enjoy it , and if you are on the other team, I don't enjoy steamrolling the dudes with garbage builds.

It feels 10 times worse to delete ppl playing with cyclones/mammoths/reapers and such than to get lanced 3 times in a row , just feels like you are clubbing defenseless baby seals ,playing with garbage weapons and builds.

Just like killing melees and break0's at range , dudes don't even have weapons or are just driving their buffed up starter cars with 6 bigfoots and stronger luparas , they can't even shootback... Not worthy adversaries if someone asked me.

If you were on the PC and trading was possible , at this point I would gift you a free Apollo just to see what would be your next chapter and the stuff you would bring to the table next.

I'am just here because the people on the Chat are always the same and trolling them got old , its very funny to read this forums.

You keep posting, and it keeps sounding like you’re mad you spent so much money on a game you don’t enjoy, so now you’re trying to convince yourself that you needed to spend that money, and that it’s someone else’s fault you’re not having fun. 

Maybe start over again on PS4? We could make a clan together!  

9 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Some day you will understand where you are , and that your life's meaning and happiness is not inside a console/computer.

Until then feel free to keep doing the react_confused.png

You seem like the only person sad about video games here. Or are you just mad we still enjoy the game?

I have a good time in the game, and I have a good time when I’m not playing the game. 
Do you have any hobbies, beyond amateur trolling? 
Keep practicing, and you might make it to the big leagues of trolling!

Personally, I prefer gardening, cooking, and making music. To each their own.

1 minute ago, poony4u2 said:

You seem like the only person sad about video games here. Or are you just mad we still enjoy the game?

I have a good time in the game, and I have a good time when I’m not playing the game. 
Do you have any hobbies, beyond amateur trolling? 
Keep practicing, and you might make it to the big leagues of trolling!

Personally, I prefer gardening, cooking, and making music. To each their own.

You say all this , but you are trying to find happiness in a game , it's just a weird concept to me.

I have fun playing with people , if it was not for some e-bro's I found on this game I would probably have quit early like most.

But you are here trying to talk to strangers about stuff not related to games because what ? You don't have anyone to talk IRL ?

This is a forum to give feedback about the game , if you want to talk about something talk about stuff related to games/gaming.

Can't you see who looks unhappy at life ? I mean you just trying to prove me I am sad , isn't that sad ?

You should be playing with your starter car trying to get that Apollo after 2 years having fun :lol:

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, h0zz said:

You say all this , but you are trying to find happiness in a game , it's just a weird concept to me.

I have fun playing with people , if it was not for some e-bro's I found on this game I would probably have quit early like most.

But you are here trying to talk to strangers about stuff not related to games because what ? You don't have anyone to talk IRL ?

This is a forum to give feedback about the game , if you want to talk about something talk about stuff related to games/gaming.

Can't you see who looks unhappy at life ? I mean you just trying to prove me I am sad , isn't that sad ?

You should be playing with your starter car trying to get that Apollo after 2 years having fun :lol:

I don’t have to find happiness in a game, because I’m already happy. Having fun in the game just adds to it.

I post on the forum when it’s dead at work. It’s more fun to tease you than to stand around waiting for something to do. Sometimes I post on my couch when my family is watching things on TV that I don’t care about.

For all I know, trolling makes you really happy. If so, good for you. It just doesn’t seem like you’re having a good time. 

Also, I have a confession to make: this entire time I have been pretending that you’re Eric Trump. I know you are probably not actually him, but it makes your posts much more funny if I hear his voice in my head when reading your words. Sorry!

11 minutes ago, h0zz said:

You say all this , but you are trying to find happiness in a game , it's just a weird concept to me

That's the point of games. They're suppose to be fun. Aren't you trying to find happiness too?

13 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Can't you see who looks unhappy at life ?

It's you

13 minutes ago, h0zz said:

I mean you just trying to prove me I am sad

He doesn't have to. You're doing a perfectly good job yourself.

Poony4u2 is trying to help you.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

That's the point of games. They're suppose to be fun. Aren't you trying to find happiness too?

It's you

He doesn't have to. You're doing a perfectly good job yourself.

Poony4u2 is trying to help you.

Nice circus you got going here , so now you are helping him helping me , very interesting plot.

But I play games seeking a challenge , if it's fun or not it's not very relevant , its just a game.

How can inexperienced "forfun" players help get a challenge ?

Are you guys part of some new sect I'am unaware ? You seek happiness inside games and stuff ?

All I can say it sounds weird. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, h0zz said:

so now you are helping him helping me

I just agree with his points. They seem pretty valid to me.

5 minutes ago, h0zz said:

But I play games seeking a challenge , if it's fun or not it's not very relevant

Challenges can be fun if you enjoy what you're doing. If you don't enjoy something, why do you subject yourself to something?

7 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Are you guys part of some new sect I'am unaware ? You seek happiness inside games and stuff ?

What's the point of playing a game in your free time if you don't enjoy it? Why not not spend your time doing something fun with your life?

8 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Not as weird as wasting time and energy hating on something. Why can't you just let go and enjoy your life?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Nice circus you got going here , so now you are helping him helping me , very interesting plot.

But I play games seeking a challenge , if it's fun or not it's not very relevant , its just a game.

How can inexperienced "forfun" players help get a challenge ?

Is that really you, Eric Trump?

DE2CF15E-122C-43F5-8382-F1976A056214.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CamoWraith said:

I just agree with his points. They seem pretty valid to me.

Challenges can be fun if you enjoy what you're doing. If you don't enjoy something, why do you subject yourself to something?

What's the point of playing a game in your free time if you don't enjoy it? Why not not spend your time doing something fun with your life?

Not as weird as wasting time and energy hating on something. Why can't you just let go and enjoy your life?

You are helping me understand you guys ,its becoming a bit more clear now  , I think we have fundamental character differences.

A challenge is not only funny  when you enjoy it , in fact most worthy challenges are not any fun , what is fun is feeling you overcame the challenge even tho it was very hard.

Blood , sweat and tears they say , happiness is the end goal , not the journey.

Meanwhile there's those dudes that like watching paint dry on the wall and call that having fun , nothing wrong with this , but when those dudes start talking about why you went over the wall and you are sad because you are beyond their level , all i  can reply is "Sure bro nice story".

And hating on stuff is very entertaining when you have reasons and a lot of material to hate on , a mixture of madness with the feeling you have when you watch someone fail.

It's clear by watching the amount of time and replies the hater-haters spend this is very funny , I waste almost the same time writing this as the many people reading.

I mean this is all text , I can type whatever dudes like you get triggered and the show goes on , if i want to pull this to the actual game and ask dudes for duels they won't accept , because they are so busy being happy that they can't even show a bit of skill.

If anything I hope some dudes remember my name from here and come straight for me on PvP "It's that dude that keeps talking crap on the forum , I'll show him who's boss no...", get's nuked and proceeds to talk about e-happiness and random non-sense.

:crab:

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Is that really you, Eric Trump?

DE2CF15E-122C-43F5-8382-F1976A056214.png

How is this related ? Are you going full SpecialBoy again ?

No arguments and only brainded nonsense again , 2-0 ezboi.

Drop a line when you have anything worthy to say.

PS. Stop telling stories about the family and work that only exist inside your head, next you are going to pretend you are a little girl I bet.

Edited by h0zz
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Guys, I think it might really be Eric Trump. 

We have a celebrity on the board!

Go grind your Apollo and stop trying to be funny and talking about imaginary families and works :lol: 

Edited by h0zz

4 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Go grind your Apollo and stop trying to be funny and talking about imaginary families and works :lol: 

I still don’t understand how a self proclaimed troll is so easy to bait. 

You realize I’m just drawing aggro with you, right? 

But it does make sense that Eric Trump wouldn’t be a very skilled troll. 

Have you tried that camomile tea yet? A lot of people swear if helps them calm down.