Bobbill12345

"Ofc devs are monetizing the game, they need money"

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I still don’t understand how a self proclaimed troll is so easy to bait. 

You realize I’m just drawing aggro with you, right? 
 

But it does make sense that Eric Trump wouldn’t be a very skilled troll. 
 

Have you tried that camomile tea yet? A lot of people swear if helps them calm down. 

If the next thing you type here is an old copy paste I'am just going to block you since you follow this pattern:

1-Try to sound smart

2-Get angry and try to argument

3-Fail at argumentation and start talking about happiness

4-Random non-sense for a couple of posts

5-Talking about teas and yogas

I'am wondering if you are a bot now.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, h0zz said:

 

I'am wondering if you are a bot now.

LOL, I was going to ask you the same thing!

Imagine if we’re both troll bots, stuck in a loop?

That’s possibly funnier than you being Eric Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

LOL, I was going to ask you the same thing!

Imagine if we’re both troll bots, stuck in a loop?

That’s possibly funnier than you being Eric Trump.

I know I'am the haterbot , I know my speech lines ,they must include worthless devs, scrubs , newbs and steamroll.

But what kind of bot are you ?

An e-Preacher bot that want to lead people to e-happiness inside games, with promises of reaching happiness by drinking teas and running ?

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

 

Running is bad for your knees. I recommend long walks.

I do think he like to suffer....pay real money to suffer on a badly made game.:005j:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

I do think he like to suffer....pay real money to suffer on a badly made game.:005j:

Yes bad dumb man spend very moneyz on game , his brain no good very bad and dumb money man suffering in bad evil sad life :005j:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Yes bad dumb man spend very moneyz on game , his brain no good very bad and dumb money man suffering in bad evil sad life :005j:

I am the one enjoy XO, thx....:005j:  You should go and have a check up, it may do you some good.:002:

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like H0zz reached the real endgame.

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

I am the one enjoy XO, thx....:005j:  You should go and have a check up, it may do you some good.:002:

Non-sense , you are dismissed.

 

9 minutes ago, Psychq said:

Looks like H0zz reached the real endgame.

Almost there.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Almost there.

Do you realize that you've already reached the point? You have already passed the point that you are still being taken seriously. Now it's just entertainment to keep you talking and laughing at your negative nonsensical reactions. Seen this before.

 

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psychq said:

Do you realize that you've already reached the point? You have already passed the point that you are still being taken seriously. Now it's just entertainment to keep you talking and laughing at your negative nonsensical reactions. Seen this before.

Unfortunately for you the time I have reserved for schooling is over.

I can only do the short diagnosis that you are not very happy , maybe @poony4u2 can help you with that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, h0zz said:

Unfortunately for you the time I have reserved for schooling is over.

I can only do the short diagnosis that you are not very happy , maybe @poony4u2 can help you with that.

My expert diagnosis says that Psychq is entertained by you, so they are happier than you, who is mad at everyone and everything.

My prescription is more walks in the park for Eric Trump, and more Crossout for everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So @Psychq is multiple entities , and they are happier than me , because they are entertained by me ? What kind of math is this botman ?

You for example , I'am not mad at you for not even being able to afford an Apollo after playing this game for nearly 2 years and even buying stuff in-game , but I can't acknowledge 90%®  of what you say related to the game since your overall experience and therefore understanding of the game being very limited.

And that is why this conversation has derailed to this point since you can't actually talk about the game , and need to go into this side conversations without meaning on the breaks you have from your imaginary work and family.

I think you need to look at the definition of the word mad and update your line of thought. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, h0zz said:

Get angry and try to argument

Talking about teas and yogas

I'am

 

you are a bot now.

My mans. How can you say “try to argument” and “I’am” then try to tell a guy he is like a bot?

you have the grammar usage of a Instagram pr0n bot.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jiffy_boi said:

My mans. How can you say “try to argument” and “I’am” then try to tell a guy he is like a bot?

you have the grammar usage of a Instagram pr0n bot.

Indeed I'm not displaying the best grammar but I am trying to deliver knowledge to this people , can't allocate much resources into the auto-corrector.

Edited by h0zz
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, h0zz said:

I am trying to deliver knowledge to this people

Knowledge of what? How not to be taken seriously? How to be miserable at a video game?

If nothing else, you've taught me what not to be.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

Knowledge of what? How not to be taken seriously? How to be miserable at a video game?

If nothing else, you've taught me what not to be.

You should take everyone on the internet very seriously and with the utmost respect , I think you are addressing me in public displaying overbearing insolence.

If you are able to provide face I will request a duel to solve this matter like a proper gent.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

poony4u2 spamming eric trump nonesense is sign he lost the argument and doesnt have anything to say but his ego wont let him give up

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

poony4u2 spamming eric trump nonesense is sign he lost the argument and doesnt have anything to say but his ego wont let him give up

He is a funny Amerikan I don't mind him , he is like a fairy talking about happiness ,teas and various other activities.

Imagine that the Amerikan is grinding for almost 2 years , got 2 battlepasses but is still struggling to get an Apollo and says crossout doesn't have grind...))))))))))))

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, h0zz said:

He is a funny Amerikan I don't mind him , he is like a fairy talking about happiness ,teas and various other activities.

Imagine that the Amerikan is grinding for almost 2 years , got 2 battlepasses but is still struggling to get an Apollo and says crossout doesn't have grind...))))))))))))

Where did he say he is struggling to get an Apollo??  

You seem not able to show any respect to people. Why do you think the devs' team not have been taken notice from what you say?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 6:54 AM, Bobbill12345 said:

 

Lets say on average, each player spends 10 USD/EURO a month on the game

200,000 x 10 = 2,000,000

Yes a 10 man dev team needs 2 million USD/EURO a month (24 million USD/EURO a year)

 

I will continue your "calculations".

- VAT and also - Company taxes that is avarage -40% what the devs will never see becouse of simple taxes.

We are at 1.200.000 Already , 

Now cut the fix costs of a company : rent , electricity, internet, server rent, program licences ... , : these all together can put up 30 % 

Quickly we get to 840.000 ,  and from this you have to pay profit tax, marketing costs, your employes wage , and save for future development. 

The devs are happy when out of a 10 dollars pack they will get 3 dollars .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jiffy_boi said:

you have the grammar usage of a Instagram pr0n bot.

Jiffy_boi wins by a technical knockout!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, h0zz said:

Unfortunately for you the time I have reserved for schooling is over.

I can only do the short diagnosis that you are not very happy , maybe @poony4u2 can help you with that.

A diagnosis game :)
Ok, what we have here? Player named H0zz. Bought 2x spider pack in first 2 weeks of playing, had no idea how Crossout worked at that time. But he had high hopes and "invested" money. While playing, he finds out that all those expectations were unjustified. He is having trouble entertaining himself and thinks he should be entertained. And here he is, complaining and disappointed but unable to make up his own mind.
Advice, go play a linear game where devs entertain you, or a really challenging game like Tarkov. And research a game before you spend money on it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 5:54 AM, Bobbill12345 said:

Lets do some quick mafs

The brawl leaderboard had about 200k players (on pc only)

Lets say on average, each player spends 10 USD/EURO a month on the game

200,000 x 10 = 2,000,000

Yes a 10 man dev team needs 2 million USD/EURO a month (24 million USD/EURO a year)

Edit: and this is just for the crossout side.... they have other games also raking in money for their 10 man dev team

lol u dum dum smoll pp boi. u forget that Targem & Gaijin r a company. their sole existence is to make monies cuz thats wut they do. dont leik it go do something else.

Edited by Coin_Khajiit
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.