Bobbill12345

"Ofc devs are monetizing the game, they need money"

7 hours ago, h0zz said:

He is a funny Amerikan I don't mind him , he is like a fairy talking about happiness ,teas and various other activities.

Imagine that the Amerikan is grinding for almost 2 years , got 2 battlepasses but is still struggling to get an Apollo and says crossout doesn't have grind...))))))))))))

Canadian, not American.

6 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Where did he say he is struggling to get an Apollo??  

You seem not able to show any respect to people. Why do you think the devs' team not have been taken notice from what you say?

Why you jump into conversations like a rude boi ? Why you no go work in your life and improve yourself as man ? Why you no real man ?

1 hour ago, poony4u2 said:

Canadian, not American.

Amerika or Kanada ...same thing for RusCorp all your $ are belong to us

:Bojan:

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 3

21 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Amerika or Kanada ...same thing for RusCorp all your $ are belong to us

:Bojan:

Oh no! They took my $20 and now I’m broke! 

Can I borrow some money to buy spider packs so I can be like you?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Oh no! They took my $20 and now I’m broke! 

Can I borrow some money to buy spider packs so I can be like you?

Even if I gave you a promo-account right now , you would still get steamrolled 99 out of 99 times.

First you need to get you of the starter PS into the mid PS and work your way from there , if I'am still around in 6-8 years I can teach some tricks when you get the gear.

• Confused 3

Just now, h0zz said:

Even if I gave you a promo-account right now , you would still get steamrolled 99 out of 99 times.

First you need to get you of the starter PS into the mid PS and work your way from there , if I'am still around in 6-8 years I can teach some tricks when you get the gear.

What is mid PS to you? 
To me, mid PS is around 6000-9000. I feel pretty comfortable there. 
Have you ever posted video here showing your amazing skills? I’m sure we could all learn a lot from such a pro like yourself.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

What is mid PS to you? 
To me, mid PS is around 6000-9000. I feel pretty comfortable there. 
Have you ever posted video here showing your amazing skills? I’m sure we could all learn a lot from such a pro like yourself.

You still have a long road ahead , Around 12k you have reached mid PS and start to play some decent builds , then you have to push into 16-19k and that is when you actually start practicing and eventually learn how to play XO.

XO is not exactly the most exciting game to make "fragmovies" but I will try to show some skill soon when I get a couple of 1v4/5 comebacks

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

“Ofc people are destroying the environment, we need oxygen to breathe”

the devs can use all the cash they bring in from War Thunder, to sustain their company. Say that it’s even only around 2000 dollars a month that they can cut off of War Thunder’s budget. That would mean that players as a collective would need to spend 2000 dollars less to sustain the dev team. Over time, that’s a lot of money.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Around 12k you have reached mid PS and start to play some decent builds , then you have to push into 16-19k and that is when you actually start practicing and eventually learn how to play XO.

You mean all the spaced armor spiders, sideway hoverboats and carbon-copy wedges, all using the same impressive asortment of 6 Relic weapons that we have at our disposal atm? No thanks, I enjoy having 10 totally different builds that actually look like vehicles I would drive IRL by the price of ONE Realic and I find it more fun and challenging to use Emelies against Epic weapons than going endgame exhibit build against endgame exhibit build.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, h0zz said:

XO is not exactly the most exciting game to make "fragmovies" but I will try to show some skill soon when I get a couple of 1v4/5 comebacks

That kind of sounds like you don’t have anything to show us. 

Looking forward to seeing your 1337 skills in action! Maybe you will finally school us all!

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

That kind of sounds like you don’t have anything to show us. 

Looking forward to seeing your 1337 skills in action! Maybe you will finally school us all!

I don't understand your attempts to join this imaginary forum e-crew (your 3rd imaginary group), you keep implying "us" and "we" but I'm talking to you , this is a direct message to you alone.

You are just a beginner in this game , any random gameplay I show you can school you , its easy because you never saw how this game is actually played.

Maybe if you are able to do a 16k+ craft and get matched with groups on random missions , and stay with them and observe , you will learn a few things about this game.

To the few players form this forum I actually get matched in battles with, I don't think there's many interested in watching a typhoonhover peek and shoot for 90% of the gameplay ,+ with garbophoons it takes a couple of shots to kill so it take a while to finish each opponent , this would be mainly burning cabins clean up streaks...

Best moments would be defeating countless dogs and break0's at 5 meters range and extra long range shots vs scrops across maps , not very interesting and I keep challenging dudes for duels if they want to test their might its very easy.

• Confused 3

Do you have no clips showing your skills?

Sad.

Maybe post less and play more? I’m sure with a bit more practice you can impress us all.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Do you have no clips showing your skills?

Sad.

Maybe post less and play more? I’m sure with a bit more practice you can impress us all.

This is going too much off-topic and ridiculous tbh , now you are part of some crew ? The Apollo eternal grinders ?

"Clips" ... i don't think you even understand how computers work at this point.

• Confused 3

I just want to be schooled by you.

How will I ever get 1337 like you if I can’t learn from your pro gameplay?

I mean if you are as good as you say, can’t you log on right now and get some sweet action video to impress us with? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, h0zz said:

"Clips" ... i don't think you even understand how computers work at this point.

"Clip" refers to a "Video clip".

Here's one (shameless plug) :DD

Spoiler

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Nice! Makes me want to get into spiders.

I’m sure Eric Trump has a huge hard drive of equally impressive footage that he’s about to upload any minute now!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

You mean all the spaced armor spiders, sideway hoverboats and carbon-copy wedges, all using the same impressive asortment of 6 Relic weapons that we have at our disposal atm? No thanks, I enjoy having 10 totally different builds that actually look like vehicles I would drive IRL by the price of ONE Realic and I find it more fun and challenging to use Emelies against Epic weapons than going endgame exhibit build against endgame exhibit build.

The fact this is the average opinion on the English forums is very sad , this is why English lobbies and Russian are very different , and no way the devs will look for any feedback related to balance here.

Basically people run away from competition over here , because X or Y , the rules are the same for everyone tho.

And on your particular example after saying you spent 1500$ here I don't understand how you can complain about the price of relics atm...

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, Kope98 said:

- VAT and also - Company taxes that is avarage -40% what the devs will never see becouse of simple taxes.

Taxes definitly do NOT take 40% of devs income

18 hours ago, Kope98 said:

Now cut the fix costs of a company : rent , electricity, internet, server rent, program licences ... , : these all together can put up 30 % 

an office building with 0 spots doesnt cost much to rent. Electricity is not expensive either, same with internet. And how much do you think devs are paying to rent a potato lol

but nice extremely overexaggerated stats

Maybe the devs get paid in potatoes and Gaijin keeps the $$$...

They are making so little profit that they don't even care about updating the shop:my_precious:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, h0zz said:

I don't understand how you can complain about the price of relics atm...

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that I get way more from the game by buying cheaper stuff than spending all on the same 6 weapons. My inventory is well worth 140k but I have every weapon and movement parts that I could wish for. In order to get those Relic weapons (that I'm not really fan of except Porcs) I would have to sell everthing and narrow my gameplay to a small selection of very specialized builds, which I won't.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I'm not. I'm just pointing out that I get way more from the game by buying cheaper stuff than spending all on the same 6 weapons. My inventory is well worth 140k but I have every weapon and movement parts that I could wish for. In order to get those Relic weapons (that I'm not really fan of except Porcs) I would have to sell everthing and narrow my gameplay to a small selection of very specialized builds, which I won't.

Why would you buy all the relics at the same time ? :lol:

I mean if you don't want to play endgame because everyone else got stronger builds is one thing but I don't think you are at this level yet.

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Got any amazing videos of your skills yet, or are you still practicing?

At this point you are the living proof grinding can drive a person insane , first was imaginary families , works , and forum gangs.

Now you are trying to stalk me , like don't you have a life to fix or something ? :lol:

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, h0zz said:

At this point you are the living proof grinding can drive a person insane , first was imaginary families , works , and forum gangs.

Now you are trying to stalk me , like don't you have a life to fix or something ? :lol:

Who’s stalking? You reply to my posts, and I reply to yours. Seems fair.

I’m just really eager to be finally schooled by you. You’ve been promising us a good schooling forever!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Who’s stalking? You reply to my posts, and I reply to yours. Seems fair.

I’m just really eager to be finally schooled by you. You’ve been promising us a good schooling forever!

I think I messed too much with you , just look at this...

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, h0zz said:

I mean if you don't want to play endgame because everyone else got stronger builds is one thing but I don't think you are at this level yet.

Nah, I'm just not that interested, It just doesn't appeal to me. Maybe if I bought Typhoons, Breakers or Porcs and train with them I would get on that level but I'm content with Tsus, Leeches and Incinerators.

Played my share of Clan Wars though and I honestly didn't like it nor I have that much free time to train that much for it.

• Upvote 4