Bobbill12345

"Ofc devs are monetizing the game, they need money"

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Nah, I'm just not that interested, It just doesn't appeal to me. Maybe if I bought Typhoons, Breakers or Porcs and train with them I would get on that level but I'm content with Tsus, Leeches and Incinerators.

Played my share of Clan Wars though and I honestly didn't like it nor I have that much free time to train that much for it.

I know where you coming from , most BR/PT players are like that , buy all the packs but then can't even sell stuff they don't play with for months, because "Maybe I will use those someday" 

This is probably the main reason I play with Russians instead of players from my own country/language , bunch of scrapyard hoarders :lol:

Still remember those non-fused spiders with Typhoons , funny times :noob:

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, h0zz said:

hoarders

Well... you are not wrong... :lol:

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

I know where you coming from , most BR/PT players are like that , buy all the packs but then can't even sell stuff they don't play with for months, because "Maybe I will use those someday" 

One man's trash is another man's treasure. By that logic my trash is also a treasure. Which means I'm full of treasures. Why would I sell my treasure? :lol:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also a Crossout hoarder.

I would rather have lots of epics than a few relics. 

I’m like a dragon sitting on a mountain of treasures!

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, poony4u2 said:

I am also a Crossout hoarder.

I would rather have lots of epics than a few relics. 

I’m like a dragon sitting on a mountain of treasures!

I am worse.  I have lots fused cabins and weapons.  I like movement parts fuse offer next!!:005j:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 2:16 PM, h0zz said:

 

I mean if you don't want to play endgame because everyone else got stronger builds is one thing but I don't think you are at this level yet.

You seem to refer to this kind of point a lot man :/. You almost seem obsessed with the whole "i'm pro so git gud Ace" mindset I can tell you now it really isn't serving you friend, usually this is a toxic mentality that stems from deep seated insecurities that extend beyond the realm of the online games in which they manifest. Sure we all like to win and beat others and blow off steam in a game every now and then, but when such a mindset becomes a fixation from which you derive your self validation and entertainment, to the point where it's your go to behavior when interacting with others in an online forum such as this... then usually there is a deeper issue behind the snarky comments.

People find joy in different things, some players get just as much enjoyment from the game by not spending a cent as someone who has spent 100's of dollars, the enjoyment is subjective, neither one is any less or more than the other, only a fool believes his way to be more fulfilling than anothers because he can't imagine a world or mind which is different from his own. You know different strokes for different folks and all that. By attempting to belittle the experience of others and how they choose to enjoy the game you only end up revealing insecurities of your own. There is no right way to enjoy a video game. At the end of the day games aren't real life, but the people you interact with in these games are, Many people have this weird disconnect when dealing with people online and act in ways they never would in person. In my experience people who use the anonymity as a means to belittle and challenge others in such a manner are usually compensating for shortcomings and a lack of character which they feel from their real life persona's. Becoming self aware of this and treating others with a little more understanding instead of trying to prove yourself "better than them" or making them fully aware of the preconceived judgments you hold over them, will help reduce the levels of frustration and repressed anger in yourself. Not to mention it doesnt hurt to be less confrontational to people you don't even know.

Whether you ignore this or choose to embrace it I hope that you are finding the "happiness" we all seek for ourselves, and maybe learn not to defecate over the happiness of others in the process.

Goodluck to you either way.

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m excited to play with the Apollo I crafted yesterday!

I wonder if that means I am no longer a scrub?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Irritated_Badger said:

People

Cool story Jim , but you not talking to a person you are talking to h0zzg0d

Scrubs need to go learn to stop getting steamrolled and stop with this cringe toxic & fun talk.

Maybe for newbgamers lans are something from old tales , for me used to be funny to act the same way around people i knew/played/talked for many years.

Even if they do a crossout lan in Russia I will go there and I doubt there will be many non-rus players attending (cuz dweebs are scared)

I doubt you would have that speech if you saw me irl also :lol:

Sometimes I forget xo players are 90% boomers ,lil kids and react_confused.png that don't really understand anything .

(Everyone complains that most players play bad and go suiciderush in the first 20 seconds , its nothing new...)

2 hours ago, poony4u2 said:

I’m excited to play with the Apollo I crafted yesterday!

I wonder if that means I am no longer a scrub?

You have evolved from apollolessscrub , now you have to prove your worth to the xo world .

And as promised I will deliver guidance (Soon™)

Edited by h0zz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, h0zz said:

You have evolved from apollolessscrub , now you have to prove your worth to the xo world .

And as promised I will deliver guidance (Soon™)

So what else do I have to do in order for you to bless me with amazing video of your impressive skills?

I feel like I’ve been waiting forever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

So what else do I have to do in order for you to bless me with amazing video of your impressive skills?

I feel like I’ve been waiting forever!

The journey was long but you finally arrived , you don't need to do anything else !

(But I need to wait for proper opponents) 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, h0zz said:

The journey was long but you finally arrived , you don't need to do anything else !

(But I need to wait for proper opponents) 

 

Weird how it only took me a couple weeks, once I decided I wanted one. 
I was led to believe that the grind in this game is impossible! Have I been deceived?

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Weird how it only took me a couple weeks, once I decided I wanted one. 
I was led to believe that the grind in this game is impossible! Have I been deceived?

No , only now you will start to understand what crossout and grind are.

As you grow and learn more you will understand how foolish you seemed talking about grind without owning even 1 relic.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, h0zz said:

Cool story Jim , but you not talking to a person you are talking to h0zzg0d

Scrubs need to go learn to stop getting steamrolled and stop with this cringe toxic & fun talk.

Maybe for newbgamers lans are something from old tales , for me used to be funny to act the same way around people i knew/played/talked for many years.

Even if they do a crossout lan in Russia I will go there and I doubt there will be many non-rus players attending (cuz dweebs are scared)

I doubt you would have that speech if you saw me irl also :lol:

Sometimes I forget xo players are 90% boomers ,lil kids and react_confused.png that don't really understand anything .

Hey man if you want to keep being an edge kid then go ahead, I am just trying to help you have some self awareness into how you are perceived by others and how you actually come across, that being really young and cringey. Anyone who uses the "if you saw me IRL" line is usually a deeply insecure person. 

You are not the kind of person that is really worth wasting time on however, I can tell from how you interact with others on here that your social skills are lacking and you understanding has been stunted or just not yet fully develope. It is likely you are this way from some kind of bullying or other undesirable trauma you went through in your life :/ I do feel sorry for you but I am not going to waste time getting into some kind of pointless debate with someone who can't see past their own tiny ego. You have a hard on for Russian players which is also a little strange, but if I said to you "Ty zastavlyayesh' rossiyu stydit'sya" you probably have no idea what it means. Russia doesnt want people like you I am sorry to tell you. Weakness and Russia don't mix well.

One thing I hope you can take away is while you probably perceive your own actions and words as making you appear strong and edgey, the reality is it makes you look weak  and damaged, I know that is a hard pill to swallow and you probably will not be able to see or accept it for yourself, people like you are often blind to themselves and you will just double down with another stupid comment that will demonstrate how little you actually understand. One day when you get a bit older you may understand this a bit better and maybe you will cringe with embarrassment when thinking back on how you used to act, but for now it is us the readers who are enduring your embarrassment on your behalf... Well anyway have a good one and goodluck with whatever is happening in your day life which has turned you so sour and angry. I don't expect any kind of meaningful reply from you so you don't have to bother trying, but knowing your type you probably will anyway ;).

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, poony4u2 said:

Weird how it only took me a couple weeks, once I decided I wanted one. 
I was led to believe that the grind in this game is impossible! Have I been deceived?

 

I still only use a gasgen and pu1 , apollo boosts my ps to high for my builds. When I finally finish crafting my pulsar spider build, maybe il get an apollo with it

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Irritated_Badger said:

You have a hard on for Russian players which is also a little strange, but if I said to you "Ty zastavlyayesh' rossiyu stydit'sya" you probably have no idea what it means. Russia doesnt want people like you I am sorry to tell you. Weakness and Russia don't mix well.

 

:002:Us Chinese believing it take stronger wills to walk away. 

If someone want argument, it only can happen if someone else willing to argue with.  The best action for us? Report posts are rule breaking.  Not to reply the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

I still only use a gasgen and pu1 , apollo boosts my ps to high for my builds. When I finally finish crafting my pulsar spider build, maybe il get an apollo with it

Plus the size.  Gasgen give the best extra eng for its size and PS. I have crafted number of Apollos to sell.   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

I still only use a gasgen and pu1 , apollo boosts my ps to high for my builds. When I finally finish crafting my pulsar spider build, maybe il get an apollo with it

Yeah, I had no real desire to upgrade to Apollo until relatively recently. 
To be honest, the real reason I wanted it was that my gas gen was getting roasted by fire puddles too much when I play over 10 000ps. I don’t really care about that extra energy point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Plus the size.  Gasgen give the best extra eng for its size and PS. I have crafted number of Apollos to sell.   

I’m considering doing that. Wasn’t so hard to craft one, and they go for a lot on the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.