Siberian_Jay3x6

How much you have invested real money in Crossout products, excluding Scanner Packs.

Recommended Posts

This was supposed to be about something else than what it turned out to be after few first posts. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first year and a half of the game I only bought the hot rod pack, and I got that on sale. I bought it only because it had armor I could not get in game and it was really good back then.

then as some of the other packs went on sale I got some of those. And I have bought the scanner twice and I payed for the lowest level of both seasons.

i would say now I’m about $200-$250 into the game but that is since day one.

BUT my inventory is massive, everything, I mean everything I own is fused. Even my relic and legendary items. I have all the cabs fused, all the modules, all my movement parts fused in matching sets. And so on and so on.

oh... I’m on Xbox, and playing the market is a good thing. If I had to guess I currently have over 60,000 market transactions. (Don’t know the exact number without looking and I’m not at the Xbox)

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

For the first year and a half of the game I only bought the hot rod pack, and I got that on sale. I bought it only because it had armor I could not get in game and it was really good back then.

then as some of the other packs went on sale I got some of those. And I have bought the scanner twice and I payed for the lowest level of both seasons.

i would say now I’m about $200-$250 into the game but that is since day one.

BUT my inventory is massive, everything, I mean everything I own is fused. Even my relic and legendary items. I have all the cabs fused, all the modules, all my movement parts fused in matching sets. And so on and so on.

oh... I’m on Xbox, and playing the market is a good thing. If I had to guess I currently have over 60,000 market transactions. (Don’t know the exact number without looking and I’m not at the Xbox)

For how many months you have played?

 

Lets not,not,not talk about market, or fusions, and stay only on the actual questions, so this wont get complex nor derailed .

But thanks for all the rest.:biggrin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

For how many months you have played?

 

Lets not,not,not talk about market, or fusions, and stay only on the actual questions, so this wont get complex nor derailed .

But thanks for all the rest.:biggrin:

 

I have play since the game came out on Xbox. So it is years now, not months.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

This is for people who have bough coin packs and packs.

Naturally you can answer all the questions by saying you havent.

Its not a discussion to yap and yap about wallet warriors and cashgrabs and is it good or bad, nor is this for argues going to who said what and demanding proofs ,and other daily offtopic about sexual rights etc.

Im asking;

1. What / which platform/s you use ?

2: What year did you start / how many months youve had the game in your platform ?

3: How many packs you have bought total / per year?

4: Which packs you have bought ?

5: What kind of sum you have spent on coin packs a year or total ?

All replies containing these in clear form gets an upvote,offcourse, while memes and cashgrab comments get sads. 

1 ps4
2 1 december 2019
3 zero, I just bought battlepass at the end of the event due to a building urge after seeing some stuff with the power fused griffon and now its my favorite cabin.
4 cheapest battlepass even though its not a pack I do consider it a pack myself.
5 zero

Got plenty of relics and fused stuff now due to earning uranium. I often hear terms such as pay2win; but I think those terms are big bs. paycuzofimpatience indeed, but paying wont get you wins.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

I have play since the game came out on Xbox. So it is years now, not months.

Yep, i used months and years as some have played for 4 years, meaning 3x12 months , and some have played for 7 months, so to keep it clear i asked them to be mentioned in numbers, as "years" or "since it came out"  isnt 21 months, or anything i can use. I like clarity  in attempts to do a survey which one can put up in numbers. :wub:

 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Im asking;

1. What / which platform/s you use ?

2: What year did you start / how many months youve had the game in your platform ?

3: How many packs you have bought total / per year?

4: Which packs you have bought ?

5: What kind of sum you have spent on coin packs a year or total ?

All replies containing these in clear form gets an upvote,offcourse, while memes and cashgrab comments get sads. 

This is going to upset a lot of people and many will lose faith in me but I have no reason to lie and I'm not ashamed in admitting anything, so here we go:

  1. PC
  2. August 2017
  3. I bought every single pack since I started playing with the exception of the "Inventor" pack (which I was awarded)
  4. I don't remember the values of all previous packs. Some I bought with 50% discount and some with Gromek's 3% discount. But I would suspect the total value is close to US$1.500 total.
  5. I don't think I have ever bough a coin pack tbh.

And since I can't help myself in dispersing some self-deprication AND sheetposting, I will burn myself with this:

vs6h6.jpg

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

1: Which platform/s you use ?

  • PC/Steam

2: What year did you start / how many months youve had the game in your platform ?

  • Last year.  August, I think.

3: How many packs you have bought total / per year?

  • 6

4: Which packs you have bought ?

  • Born Free, Death, Corrida, Insomnia, Pestilence, and War Mchines.

5: What kind of sum you have spent on coin packs a year or total ?

  • Uhm, I think I bought 1x1650 Coin Pack, on sale for $12.50

Keep in mind, the vast majority of my purchases were at Half Price, because I wait for sales.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1: PC

2: 2017

3: 0

4: None

5: 0

Edited by C_Geremy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have bought the last two cheap battlepasses, and that is it. I guess that comes out to about $20 USD?

I think I’ve been playing for about a year and a half, on PS4.

Edited by poony4u2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1: Xbox

2: 2017 so a little bit more than 3 years

3 - 5 Is hard to tell tbh, i bought exactly 10 packs, most when there was a discount, also got both battlepasses for 10$, never bought any coin packs, all in all i would guess i spend somewhere between 300-400$.

  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. PC.

2. 2017, to be exact 3.5 years.

3. Between 1-3. It varies and I have yet to buy a pack this year.

4. Pestilence (30), Drive (10), Iron Shield (20-25), Frostburn (20-25), Tramp (15), Arachnophobia (25). ~140 dollars of real money spent on packs because all but the drive and pestilence were bought on sales of at least 50%.

5. 0

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

over 100 since cbt and over 4k hours so i dont feel too bad about it loool

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZKWS said:

over 100 since cbt and over 4k hours so i dont feel too bad about it loool

Did you meant you spent over US$100 and over 4k hours in the game since Closed Beta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing on PS4 since 4-21-2018.

I've bought all the packs up to the Echo pack, but haven't bought any since. I did buy 2 $100 coin packs to get my Punishers. All in all, I think I'm about $700 into the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For my part .... a lot and I especially do not want to count! I started on PS4 .... I played there for a year and a half. Then on PC ...
In either case I had bought each of the packs ...(the first ones...after I moved on their battlepass).
And on PC I also bought coin packs, because I didn't want to redo everything I had done on PS4 before.
So how many? I do not know and do not want to know it, nor quantify it.

 

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive played since very end of december 2019.

Ps4 only.

Ive bought one of the cheapest coin packs once.

Twice the Scanner pack.

Bought all packs offered during the time ive played, except for premium king layer pack + hover pack + some tank pack.

All possible packs ive bought when they were on -50%, but not all. I think ive paid full price for the premium pack containing pyres, and Bully/Drive.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao many people would try to make you believe they ain't whales, then come here to say they spent 200-1000€ on a closed beta cashgrab.

 

Funny.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Xbox

2. 38mths aka release day.

3. 5/6 packs, mostly sale.

4. Can't remember just woke up lol.

5. 0 , exchange rate is not with the money on Xbox.

I would have spent more on this game if it was fairly priced compared to p.c, exchange rate is a joke on Xbox.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clebardman said:

Lmao many people would try to make you believe they ain't whales, then come here to say they spent 200-1000€ on a closed beta cashgrab.

 

Funny.

i thought the game was finished? how is it still closed beta? doesnt look closed

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clebardman said:

Lmao many people would try to make you believe they ain't whales, then come here to say they spent 200-1000€ on a closed beta cashgrab.

I dont know, spending 300-400$ in 3 years is nothing, even when we take lucashc90 with 1500$, thats 500$ a year. If you play that long and have fun with it i dont see a problem when you have the money.

Have you ever played with rc cars or planes? Even on a smaller scale you can easily spend twice that per year. Gaming is a hobby like any other, if you have a fun time where's the problem?

Maybe you dont have fun playing, then it makes sense not to spend cash but everyone has to decide that for himself, dont you think?

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Have you ever played with rc cars or planes? Even on a smaller scale you can easily spend twice that per year. Gaming is a hobby like any other, if you have a fun time where's the problem?

Please, I grew up with consoles, and bought shitloads of games. I probably still have 100+ cartridges of SNES and N64 lying around. I never pirated games on computers too, and afaik I've always been proud of paying for my games. That was when a finished game cost you 50-60€ tho. 1000+ for an unfinished online cashgrab? meeeeeeh maybe getting into RC cars would actually be better for that price

Like wtf I've seen people claiming that they spent 3-4k on that game. That's like a year or two of salary for most of the world and the price of a serviceable second-hand car here *rolls his eyes*

500€/year is like an AAA game every month. Ask yourself wether XO is worth 30 finished games, and if the same amount of efforts went into it.
The problem is obvious, it is that if nobody was throwing money at lazy devs for unfinished crap they'd obviously have to work harder and make better games. No wonder this industry is going to **** since two decades with the amount of money people throw at greedy companies in preorders, DLCs and ingame advantages

Edited by Clebardman
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now this is going all offtopic when instead people could answer to questions but no,offcourse we have this what i knew was to come;

"Lmao many people would try to make you believe they ain't whales, then come here to say they spent 200-1000€ on a closed beta cashgrab."

 

 

 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.