HammeredByNature

A Real Porcupine Solution for Balance

Recommended Posts

There is no porc problem, this is fake news.

the only people complaining don’t know how to build or play.

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mad_Lancer said:

And i'm guessing that this argument mainly comes from players who's main playstyle is focused on the opposite of "spam" - carefully aimed/ timed, low reload alpha dmg

Cannon hovers are basically immune from porcs :facepalm:

It is the smell of BIAS

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My solution? 

Remove it from the game all together. From all the dumb ideas developers ever had regarding weapons, this one is the worst, along with the rest of the flammable stuff. These cars are made of cardboard? Pure cancer, like the game decision makers are 11 years old. I mean, who actually makes such decisions ? Their kids?

Edited by Dare_bgd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 10:51 PM, RoughMonkey said:

There is no porc problem, this is fake news.

the only people complaining don’t know how to build or play.

Or maybe they don't want to raid the porc-hype train like some others... Maybe they like to actually aim&shoot, not just throw barrels all over the place...

Edited by Dare_bgd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Porcs should also have raised ps, i'm tired of seeing 8000ps triple porc on hovers... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2020 at 7:53 AM, Sirocc1 said:

Porcs should also have raised ps, i'm tired of seeing 8000ps triple porc on hovers... 

And I'm tired of seeing tracked dual porc white cabs below 6k ps.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

And I'm tired of seeing tracked dual porc white cabs below 6k ps.

6k porc builds are very weak and easy to deal with. Just drive around the huge orange things.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

6k porc builds are very weak and easy to deal with. Just drive around the huge orange things.

It annoying to have to deal with their spam in such a low PS nonetheless

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.