Sign in to follow this  
robsonnnn

Nicknames with * and @psn?

Hello i want ask what is this? Yesterday i noticed at nicknames * and @psn, what is this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Console players.  @PSN means PlayStationNetwork.  So, that means that user is on PS4.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, robsonnnn said:

Hello i want ask what is this? Yesterday i noticed at nicknames * and @psn, what is this?

If you mean ingame names: seen @psn on a friend's stream, we assume it's because he also has a pc account using the same name.

About the * in front of forum names, that's accounts that got verified on another gaijin game. For some reason verification of console accounts to be used on this crossout forum does not work.

I haven't noticed the * ingame, is that a thing now? If so, then it's probably for the same reason.

Edited by fftunes4real

They just * disappeared. Friends had for several battles, now they no longer have.
 I had too. Friends don't have pc accounts so may not be what you write.
This popped up yesterday or 3 days ago. 

43 minutes ago, robsonnnn said:

I had too. Friends don't have pc accounts so may not be what you write.

The * may be if you have played another gaijin game on console. Nothing to do with pc probably.

About the @psn thing, as i said we just assumed it might be that, because it showed on my friend's stream, but when i checked other ps4 streamers they didn't have that.

Either way i remember xbox players had the @ thing too a while ago, might just be a server thing, maybe they worked on something there.

Edited by fftunes4real

12 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

Now i see some forum names with the @psn thing... weird.

Maybe crossplay? Yesterday i dont see nobody wit @psn or *, maybe testing?

• Like 1

* means you have a PSN account that is verified through War Thunder. That verification seems to count through all Gaijin forums. It seems that now * has changed to @psn.

Hello!

This was a temporary bug with nicknames due to a tech. update from our side. Now everything should be fine :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello!

This was a temporary bug with nicknames due to a tech. update from our side. Now everything should be fine :) 

Come on. Tell us the truth. Yall are planning on crossplay. Lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Come on. Tell us the truth. Yall are planning on crossplay. Lol

Well, I've already mentioned earlier that we'll consider the possibility for PS4 and XB1, but this bug has nothing to do with crossplay)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Well, I've already mentioned earlier that we'll consider the possibility for PS4 and XB1, but this bug has nothing to do with crossplay)

Thx 4 the news I didn't knew that :good:

BTW I always had the * and now has change to @PSN my account is verified,

If you say everything is fine now I have to assume than this is the new normality :dntknw:

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this