Charlie9204

forum profile reputation rework

15 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

banned because he couldn't pass a single day without offending the living crap of other forum members over nothing

I think you meant to say "banned for spamming insults at people with every post he made"

top reputation

His post:upvote ratio was garbage, only reason he had upvotes was from circle jerking nerf hovers

a genuinely good player

He was trash, all he did was sealclubbed at 9k ps then bragged that he managed to kill someone, none of his gifs showed actual gameplay just sittin in front of someone and shooting them for a few seconds xDDD

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

sealclubbed at 9k ps

How is it possible to sealclub at 9k?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

Id just be happy knowing people with 5000 positive rep, meanwhile having 11000 posts, would finally be dealt with . Spam bugs me just as much as "unpopular" opinions

The spam you mean is really annoying, I don't really understand what inspires people to want to talk in almost all subjects and then almost always talk nonsense or completely offtopic. I'd rather read a well-thought-out troll.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

How is it possible to sealclub at 9k?

9k is mid range PS, how is it not possible?

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Lebensklinge said:

Brilliant

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Lebensklinge said:

Thank you for you participation @Lebensklinge your contribution will not be forgotten.

To others, at least it seems to me that we are agree to aim for a healthier forum even if we don't always believe it can happen. Anyway I don't see much to loose since actual forum reputation is useless.

So let's see how the rep system can be.

1 hour ago, RoughMonkey said:

Wouldn't you say that 6k is more of a mid range PS than 9k? Compare someone bringing Typhoons at 9k PS with people bringing Porcs at 5k PS and I will tell you what smells more like sealclubbing.

Considering the largest builds sits around 14k and anything beyond 9k is Free-For-All, anyone bringing Relics into that range is not as far fetched as forcing your build to be as minimal as possible so you can bring those exact same weapons to matches full of 4~6k builds.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Wouldn't you say that 6k is more of a mid range PS than 9k? Compare someone bringing Typhoons at 9k PS with people bringing Porcs at 5k PS and I will tell you what smells more like sealclubbing.

13k is 2 typhoons on an heavy epic cabin with 4 icarus and big G + colossus without armor,

Top PS is ~19k

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Considering the largest builds sits around 14k and anything beyond 9k is Free-For-All, anyone bringing Relics into that range is not as far fetched as forcing your build to be as minimal as possible so you can bring those exact same weapons to matches full of 4~6k builds.

All my builds are 15k-17k.... so no, 6k is not mid. And yes many builds hit 18-19k.

all end game builds are that high. 9-10k is NOT high PS

this is a big problem with this forum, as soon as you realize many people here consider 10k end game you realize they have no clue.

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 2

@RoughMonkey small off-topic parenthesis, I disagree with you about seal clubbing/mid PS range.

Ofc you can have cars at 15k PS... With 10 hovers. Or 17k PS cars with 14 hovers or bigfoots, etc.

But 5000-6000 PS is a common range in order to do all modes (scrap cable battery etc) and (efficient) CW builds are 11000-13000 PS. Seal clubbing is mainly done at 6000 PS or below and I don't consider 9000 PS a seal clubbing range, your opponents are already well geared you wouldn't have as much success as lower PS.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

To you maybe...if the MM not changed, 8K is already FFA range.   Missions to play hard raids and Batteries are on minimum 5K builds.   Only because you play on very high PS games, you should forget players starts at 1K build and many still at at 1.5K games.  I went to 1.5k build and then stay at 2K build for the last event for fast return of "Talers".

FFA is anything goes. How that can be on a mid PS range?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Charlie9204 said:

Seal clubbing is mainly done at 6000 PS or below and I don't consider 9000 PS a seal clubbing range, your opponents are already well geared you wouldn't have as much success as lower PS.

You summed up what I was trying to say pretty well.

Not long time ago you could bring a WWT1 between Goliaths with duat Tsunamis at 5k PS. Now compare that with bringing dual Typhoons at 9k PS.

Too bad that now pople are bringing Porcs to PS as low as 4k...

10 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

this is a big problem with this forum, as soon as you realize many people here consider 10k end game you realize they have no clue.

I never said 10k was endgame and all the clues I have is based on the games I play and I never encountered a 17k PS build while PvPing with 9~14k builds but I have encountered plenty of Relics from 4k onward and I can say objectively that they are way harder to counter at the 4k range than at the 9k+ range because at that low PS people are still mainly using blues and teals.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1