_cottton_

Scorp and im out.

Shoot through is the worst thing you added. Who actually thought this would be a good idea? I mean wtf?
If i see a scorp (<=10k (previously <= 9l)) - i leave. 

Ban me for that or w/e.
Your game is getting more and more boring and i dont need this "endgame" bs.

/end rant

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

Shoot through is the worst thing you added. Who actually thought this would be a good idea? I mean wtf?
If i see a scorp (<=10k (previously <= 9l)) - i leave. 

Ban me for that or w/e.
Your game is getting more and more boring and i dont need this "endgame" bs.

/end rant

Scorpions are super weak now, they used to be OP back in the day but not now.

maybe learn to build? #1 tip don’t put yourself ammo packs near your frame or the center of your build.

• Confused 6
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, RoughMonkey said:

Scorpions are super weak now, they used to be OP back in the day but not now.

maybe learn to build? #1 tip don’t put yourself ammo packs near your frame or the center of your build.

Really? Tips?
Im not a beginner, dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Undead_Artillery said:

Honestly any close range build eats low PS scorpions for breakfast 

100% this... low PS scorps are trash.

unless someone is running some goofy art build scorps should not be an issue. They have been nerfed to many times at this point. I honestly think scorps need a buff.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Undead_Artillery said:

Honestly any close range build eats low PS scorpions for breakfast 

So you say if you see a scorp then you respawn as ... wait.
No, so you play close range always, even if you dont want to?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s rare that a Scorp deframes me, but I’m kind of impressed when it does happen. 
When I was running Assemblers I would occasionally make those shots, but you really need a slow target to do it constantly.

I give props to anyone who’s good at that kind of sniping. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Scorps are strong if they target specific areas, but they are also highly overrated as that's all they're good for. Most people would be better off staying with cannons or rockets.

• Upvote 1

Asemblers are even worse in my opinion , i notice that is enough 1 or 2 guys with asemblers to make everyone hide in base . 

Guys ... im talking about the perk.

Crossout: craft, ....
Devs: nobody should use ammo packs as armor
We: hide our ammo packs and w/e deep in the build
Scorp: "i dont give a sheit"

Whats the point of building then?

I know, we all know, that some wpns are better here and there and not there but if there are 2 ppl with them .... ... thats not the point.

2 years ago i said "in some time too many ppl will have gotten a scorp, and then the sheit begins".
Didnt thought about porc tho, ... but porcs dont fly in some ms across the map and go through your build.

De-framing got fixed, somehow. But the actual problem is: why building ... it goes through anyway.

---

So, scorp goes through, and i go out =)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Scorp needs a perk rework imo. It makes every conceivable type of dense armor 100% useless. It makes tracks worthless, grinders. It also has absolutely insane DPS and no damage dropoff. There is a reason why its always been the relic with the highest market demand of them all. Its not the best at everything, but damn it has the most carry potential with its reload, alpha, range, and accuracy. It's also got a frontal hitbox narrower than sledgehammers while also having 552 hp. There is no possibility of stripping one in a reasonable span of time when using hitscan weapons, any competent scorp player will never ever turn his guns away from you. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Scropion is on a bad spot ,but ofc a good player will dismantle slow bricks easily.

But it's easy to strip scorpion with either breakers or punishers so... ?

I wouldn't leave just because some dudes have skorps , they will most probably miss all their shots anyway.(Main reason scorpion is weak on gameboys , can't hit)

And why try to strip scorpions at 9k instead of shooting the cabin ? react_confused.thumb.png.078935ea864c86b

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Assemblers and flutes+ hovers, wedges +maces, porcs+hovers, believe me , i prefer to fight scorps, every freaking day than the diverse current cancer meta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Azzazel69 said:

I prefer to fight scorps, every freaking day than the diverse current cancer meta

I prefer a diverse meta to 1, or 2 viable builds, but that's me.

Edited by psiberzerker

22 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

-.- ... still ...

Scorps are endgame , the perk is not that great for endgame, where most builds are big and spaced.

Is it good for sealclubbing? Can be , but you are going to have very little hp.

How is this not balanced ?

Scorps could potentially benefit from a buff, They seem really weak in this current meta, Might be because I use phoons though. 

23 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Scorps are endgame , the perk is not that great for endgame, where most builds are big and spaced.

Is it good for sealclubbing? Can be , but you are going to have very little hp.

How is this not balanced ?

I dont actually care. Give it more dmg or w/e.
But that perk ... DAT PERK! 
See:

2 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

Scorp needs a perk rework imo. It makes every conceivable type of dense armor 100% useless.

---

6 minutes ago, Calibrated said:

Scorps could potentially benefit from a buff, They seem really weak in this current meta, Might be because I use phoons though. 

:facepalm:

I give up. Ppl dont wanna read. Or if, then they dont wanna understand.
I made my point. Same as inGame -> me, out. :D

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Calibrated said:

We just fought a half Scorpion Hover team, and they seemed perfectly strong for degunning, as always.  (Also, a Porcupine Hover, and Typhoon Bigram spider)  

Edited by psiberzerker

3 hours ago, _cottton_ said:

Guys ... im talking about the perk.

Crossout: craft, ....
Devs: nobody should use ammo packs as armor
We: hide our ammo packs and w/e deep in the build
Scorp: "i dont give a sheit"

The perk is next to useless now, people just spam spaced armor so if u dont hit guns or cab its 15 damage

Besides on most builds with ammopacks youll be facing the scorp build with your cabin, hard for them to pop anything

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, psiberzerker said:

We just fought a half Scorpion Hover team, and they seemed perfectly strong for degunning, as always.  (Also, a Porcupine Hover, and Typhoon Bigram spider)  

Well of course they're still good at degunning but lets say we're talking about them as a relic here. Punishers,breakers,typhoons,firebugs pretty much counter them, And let's not forget there perk is useless.

2 hours ago, Calibrated said:

And let's not forget there perk is useless.

It's made them the most powerful weapon strippers in the game.  No mater what you put up to protect your guns.  They're still incredibly useful for crippling builds.  Any builds.  Do you like being crippled?  Do you like being crippled by Scorpions?

2 hours ago, Calibrated said:

lets say we're talking about them as a relic here. 

Okay, Breakers are OP.  You know that.  Other than that, I don't see how the best at weapon stripping in the game is UP.  Maybe they're not as OP as they used to be when they were the best at Framing in the game, and maybe they're not AS Op as every other Relic, but they don't suck.  Not by any stretch of the imagination.  

There's counters to them now, and that's a good thing.  Do you remember when there was no counter to Scorpions?  Buffing Scorpions is like nerfing Chords.  They're powerful enough, they're just not OP any more.

Edited by psiberzerker

I can sure that dev will definitely ignore this post on purpose.

MPib1Th.png

Have you heard that creator creates the creation which resembles the creator?

Maybe they are not neglecting players, but just they are as dumb as this bot. 

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 1

The perk is the only thing that makes them interesting. 
If they’re blowing your ammo or gen that often, you’re putting them in a bad place.

Sometimes under the cabin is not the best option, depending on your build.

• Confused 1