_cottton_

Scorp and im out.

1 hour ago, psiberzerker said:

It's made them the most powerful weapon strippers in the game.  No mater what you put up to protect your guns.  They're still incredibly useful for crippling builds.  Any builds.  Do you like being crippled?  Do you like being crippled by Scorpions?

Okay, Breakers are OP.  You know that.  Other than that, I don't see how the best at weapon stripping in the game is UP.  Maybe they're not as OP as they used to be when they were the best at Framing in the game, and maybe they're not AS Op as every other Relic, but they don't suck.  Not by any stretch of the imagination.  

There's counters to them now, and that's a good thing.  Do you remember when there was no counter to Scorpions?  Buffing Scorpions is like nerfing Chords.  They're powerful enough, they're just not OP any more.

I mentioned the perk as the description is probably still wrong, It's supposed travel through 2m of armor (7 blocks) but the invention of spaced armor pretty much destroyed this perk because after it's pierced the first block the rest is considered armor even if its air. I couldn't imagine how they'd buff scorps but as I said they just seem to be getting worse each update. Also don't mention nerfing chords as that literally just happened :005j:

12 minutes ago, Calibrated said:

Also don't mention nerfing chords as that literally just happened.

That's why I mentioned it.  You don't have to imagine it, and how rediculous that is.  Buffing Scorpions when they don't need it is just the exact opposite.

UPDATE: works good so far. I see a scorp shot, i leave. Seconds later next match. =)

No bad mode anymore. 

gg

• Upvote 2

On 8/1/2020 at 10:13 PM, _cottton_ said:

Shoot through is the worst thing you added. Who actually thought this would be a good idea? I mean wtf?
If i see a scorp (<=10k (previously <= 9l)) - i leave. 

Ban me for that or w/e.
Your game is getting more and more boring and i dont need this "endgame" bs.

/end 

:good:

Edited by Lebensklinge
Wrong smily thingy
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, _cottton_ said:

Guys ... im talking about the perk.

Crossout: craft, ....
Devs: nobody should use ammo packs as armor
We: hide our ammo packs and w/e deep in the build
Scorp: "i dont give a sheit"

Whats the point of building then?

I know, we all know, that some wpns are better here and there and not there but if there are 2 ppl with them .... ... thats not the point.

2 years ago i said "in some time too many ppl will have gotten a scorp, and then the sheit begins".
Didnt thought about porc tho, ... but porcs dont fly in some ms across the map and go through your build.

De-framing got fixed, somehow. But the actual problem is: why building ... it goes through anyway.

---

So, scorp goes through, and i go out =)

:good:

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

MPib1Th.png

Have you heard that creator creates the creation which resembles the creator?

Further proof devs dont even play their own game, how disconnected do you have to be to think that build is good...

seems like devs are just searching "retcher, hover, harpy" in exib then downloading the first art build/bait build that pops up