TimingToEat

Please give Icarus a little love

On 8/3/2020 at 12:13 AM, Bobbill12345 said:

Id love to see those crying that hovers are easy use hovers for the first time and instadominate with them like they say people can xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You think wheels, tracks, legs, or grinders are something people can instadominate with? They've got learning curves too, and they also don't give you the same mobility to recover from a screwup that hovers give you. 

"Oops I pushed up too far and now I'm getting shot in the **** with no support" Only hovers have the mobility to get out of that situation without taking multiple hits. You overextend with wheels, you are reversing and getting hit multiple times your you turn around and get shot in the ****, You take a bad jump and flip on your roof? Hovers have you covered. You ram a wall and lose all your speed, hovers got you covered. 

Plus, the types of hovers people learn to use are pretty much always the dragonfly hovers that don't deal with inertia to begin with. 

The only hurdle to using a dragonfly hover is playing less foolhardily and complacently. Otherwise they are easy mode. Just EQEQEQEQE out in the wide open and nobody can ever turn their guns fast enough to properly aim at you.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AFluffyBadger said:

The only hurdle to using a dragonfly hover is playing less foolhardily and complacently. Otherwise they are easy mode. Just EQEQEQEQE out in the wide open and nobody can ever turn their guns fast enough to properly aim at you.

If you're talking about low PS hovers. A good flanker with machine guns and shotguns can easily take out the back hovers.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

If you're talking about low PS hovers. A good flanker with machine guns and shotguns can easily take out the back hovers.

A good design doesn't have super exposed and easily killed rear hovers. It is also supposed to fly after losing 3 rear hovers. The pilot also likely has a Verifier and very quick steering, if he gets flanked that is bad decision making on his part. That is not a fault of the build. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zengerz66 said:

Flipping or not flipping is not a problem in my opinion. Positioning yourself on the map according knowledge is key here. Also building better prevents from flipping. 
Hovers bounce when they touch objects and prevent you from shooting.

I think this flipping argument is a bit like a last straw people pull because they cant explain properly why hovers are overpowered in their eyes with actual rational arguments. Ofcourse hovers need to have gyroscope in order to mantain their level; and if build incorrect you wont find this level. 

Like biased spede as example; so stubborn he was the only spider in clanwars running along 3 hovers waiting on his slow movement to egoistic/biased to pick a better build to help his team with. He cant even make intelligent decisions in clanwars and ends up calling it unbalance because of his own stubborn ego! He only focusses on 1 side and some numbers which dont hold up ingame; he doesnt even compare spiders and hover cirkle strafing directly; even with a heavier spider build. IF you fail at looking at direct balance differences and put the exact numbers next to it and match those with the numbers extracted from ingame; then you could go somewhere, but that is not what people like spede want. Such people should not have a huge voice on open forums like these; and that is why I am here; to counter, mirror

and expose the snowflake BS they cannot explain or back up with intelligence. I'll gladly be this xxxxx for neutral balance sake. You just cant have people repeat dumb sh.t like all movement parts should follow the same rules when their balance lies in durability/tonnage/speedcaps etc.... that is so biased it's clownesk or even raterded. Such people are ego clowns and far from any authority in knowledge regarding this game. 

In the end snowflakes like spede dont even want to talk to me anymore, they probably know their bs stands no change against someone like me and I will just destroy them in 1 way or another here. Im sick of such weak degenerated mentalities which their only option is to complain here instead of being able to adapt and overcome stuff. In my humble opinion people like spede are the actual toxic contributers on the forums as they just arent fully honest and should know better with their experience; while much softy people will see sethioz as toxic while he just does not wear a populist mask or act in a way so everyone likes him. The biased hating and bs on this forum is the epitome of toxicity to me. I know where new players are able to find the most knowledge as fast as possible without some people putting them in the wrong direction. Such spineless clowns will never ever qoute me on the fact that even heavier spiders turn faster than lighter hovers; I call that pathetic :yes_yes_yes:

It's just so wrong to blame others for your own ego mistakes. If you think you can help your 3 hover teammates in clanwars endgame battles with your slow spider holding your team back; I dont call it balanced thinking; its just plain stupid or very egoistic. If you are like this in competitive battles; you absolutely have no firm ground to stand on or base any of your claims on. Dont hate the game because your ego is too stubborn! its the attitude of many hover complainers here ufortunatly. 

You've hung yourself with all the walls of text you've typed. You are a hypocrite. You've said ego 6 times in your chickenscratch essay and you've shown you are the toxic one with ego problems. You've done nothing but stuff up strawman arguments with your grandiose diatribes of how dumb, toxic, bad, and egotistical we all are. You have the nerve to spew all this vitriol and then say "In my humble opinion...". You wear that profile picture very well, because I'm laughing at you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AFluffyBadger said:

You've hung yourself with all the walls of text you've typed. You are a hypocrite. You've said ego 6 times in your chickenscratch essay and you've shown you are the toxic one with ego problems. You've done nothing but stuff up strawman arguments with your grandiose diatribes of how dumb, toxic, bad, and egotistical we all are. You have the nerve to spew all this vitriol and then say "In my humble opinion...". You wear that profile picture very well, because I'm laughing at you. 

Sure buddy, maybe just show me where I am incorrect next time end prove you are right. But you are right, we need to laugh and not take many bs and complaints so serious :lol:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Spedemix said:

This build is light enough the acceleration difference doesn't show up as clearly. It is still there if you compare the the time it takes from 0-10 and 80-90, you will notice the acceleration slows down a bit. Build the craft to max tonnage those tracks can support and it'll become more obvious. :)

The build is called 'Destroyer' on the exhib, it's 9893/10000 so if you're saying 107 kg is going to make some sort of massive difference, your parents didn't discipline you properly. Even in the video the build deals with multiple terrain changes, an incline and still the speed surpasses it's friggin cap (90km/h) and holds it for a long time. The only way to get the build heavier would be equipping a colossus or golden eagle which would drastically change the entire build. Possibly making it even better.

Hmm, so wheeled players should be punished for making driving mistakes but hover players shouldn't? If yes, then why? Why should the hovers be allowed to be playing by different rules than other movement parts?

I honestly don't know where you draw the claim the effort to flip a wheeled build vs hover is the same. As I said, you can tip a a hovercraft over only if you land it fully on its roof. Anything else and it'll correct itself back up. Now does the same happen with wheels? Do wheeld builds only flip over if they only land 100% on their roof?

Maybe it comes from the fact that I actually flip more often on a high ps hover than I do on similar PS wheel build. it requires a well-placed ram along with a well timed impulse shot to flip a wheel a build. It takes a scorp shot to a hover while it's free falling to flip a hover. Sure, the perk is exacerbated on a floating skeleton with guns, but those things suffer from other problems namely, being 1-shotted by a trip avenger. Which is why I don't use them.

Do wheeld builds only flip over if they only land 100% on their roof?

No, why should wheel builds have the hover's perk? Especially considering how much harder it is to get them directly upside down. Sounds to me like you are just mad that it takes eyes to play the game.

It goes both ways. Your prospects of taking cover are reduced but now you also can shoot above cover which is genuinely a playstyle within he hover players. Most hovercrafts do position themselves in positions where they can shoot over certain pieces of cover. The instantaneous acceleration makes sure it punishes you as little as possible.

This doesn't make any sort of sense, nor does it rebut my claim. It is not an upside. If anything it's net-neutral, but honestly, I'd much prefer being able to take cover behind more than 20% of a map obstacles. Your qualms about acceleration are irrelevant to this point and related to a players aim/skill at the game.

I also suggested a number of buffs. But in order for you to understand that, you'd actually need to read my posts. Which is probably too much to ask of you. :)

You didn't suggest any kind of buff that is meaningful enough to take away their one and only advantage. and btw a friggin revert on the tonnage nerf isn't a buff it's a revert. They cannot push anything anymore even with a power-fused omnibox vs a mass-fused blight, they get thrown around like a rag doll, how about they buff that before listening to any of your biased suggestions?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

you're showing a blocked profile in a clan that doesn't even play cw dafuq?

Its called the clan died? I guess the concept of past is foreign to you

drones and maces

Ive never even owned maces before, that was goblins :facepalm: and ive never used any drones besides sidekicks like 2 years ago, nice job looking at random irrelevant stats

you've not even made 100,000 coins on the market,

Ah i see youre really really special, console and pc have different prices :facepalm:

you've made a 16k ps build a mere 6 months after your first battle

Leviathans :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

God this is getting braindead

what kinda idiot are you to think free fused epics is a "scam"?

By free do you mean grinding with 1/10 winrate for a month xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

11 hours ago, zengerz66 said:

Hovers bounce when they touch objects and prevent you from shooting.

Yep, people constantly cry that hovers are the most stabile and resistant to flipping, but do spiders, tracks, or wheels rock like a boat and become unaimable for the next 10 seconds after flying over a pebble/ xD

11 hours ago, zengerz66 said:

You just cant have people repeat dumb sh.t

Sadly thats 90% of the forums and players here "huRRRRRRR hovers every advantage" "huRR sethioz toxic and sells cheats" "huRRRRRRRRR crafting isnt profitable" "huRRRRRRRRR devs just need money"

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

Oops I pushed up too far and now I'm getting shot in the **** with no support

look at how many hits a melee or other meta wheeled build can take in the back before being crippled.... now look at how many hits my back hovers can take before im completely helpless... Im waiting

9 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

Just EQEQEQEQE out in the wide open and nobody can ever turn their guns fast enough to properly aim at you.

If you use only the strafing keys in the open then

A: you should double click the file called "unins0000" in the crossout folder

B: any Ace can hit you because youre not accelerating at max efficiency

C: I forgot im talking with the guy who says hovers are unhittable because they dont change gears when changing direction...... spiders dont either are they unhittable now?

7 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

It is also supposed to fly after losing 3 rear hovers

Funny how youre talking about low ps 4 hover builds then you type that bs....

And even with high ps hovers, i have yet to see a single one that flies 100% fine after losing 3 rear hovers.... most will drag after losing 2

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Sadly thats 90% of the forums and players here "huRRRRRRR hovers every advantage" "huRR sethioz toxic and sells cheats" "huRRRRRRRRR crafting isnt profitable" "huRRRRRRRRR devs just need money"

Prolong exposure to the General Discussions can severely affect a person's sanity. No wonder the Devs avoid this place.

Its called the clan died? I guess the concept of past is foreign to you

Yeah it died, probably cuz you joined it. That was the point of what I was saying.

Ive never even owned maces before, that was goblins :facepalm: and ive never used any drones besides sidekicks like 2 years ago, nice job looking at random irrelevant stats

Maces? Goblins? Like it really makes a difference at this time, your most played games are on special shotguns, purple trace rockets and drones. Its relevant enough to see you don't play this game enough to even have any kind of sense of how it works. And goblins were blue up until like 7 months ago, you have most played on specials.

Leviathans :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

This doesn't change the fact that you've obviously skipped epic and legendary tier with your $$$$$$ since your guide tab in those categories are low and your market transfers are low.

By free do you mean grinding with 1/10 winrate for a month xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well longer for you, seeing as you play about 30 minutes a month.

13 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

Yeah it died, probably cuz you joined it. That was the point of what I was saying.

Funny cause it was at its highest point ever when i played

God damn your stats couldnt be farther from the truth, id love to see you show what stats youre basing these assumptions off of

14 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

your most played games are on special shotguns

Ive played like 10 games on special shotguns, are you drunk

purple trace rockets and drones

Ive never even owned pyre or hurricane and the only drones ive ever used are sidekicks like 2 years ago... maybe youd see this if you actually looked at my guide

15 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

This doesn't change the fact that you've obviously skipped epic and legendary tier with your $$$$$$ since your guide tab in those categories are low and your market transfers are low.

image.thumb.png.e7037aa73ff94105256068be

Did I xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Damn i see now, youre literally making up random stats on the spot, hoping that someone is blind enough to believe you. pathetic.

16 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

Its relevant enough to see you don't play this game enough to even have any kind of sense of how it works

Youre the clueless one here, considering all the bs you type

17 minutes ago, DeviousMC said:

Well longer for you, seeing as you play about 30 minutes a month.

Yet again the point flies 50 meters over your head

Also where's that frame-by-frame breakdown?

Forgot about it and its late, gonna have it eventually or maybe someone else can do it

@Spedemix Did it before

Id love to see what kinds of stats youre looking at, if you even are considering youre on console, to say that "my most played battles are on pyres and drones", but im tired of your bs, and such a good thing the forum has an ignore user option

image.png.9fd666a7e44d4be20e8017b46bd0a7

Edited by Bobbill12345

image.thumb.png.94c072712641e712132a88e0

Oh and check out how many packs i got i clearly am a wallet warrior xDDDDDDD

devious straight up making bs up lmao

1 hour ago, CamoWraith said:

Prolong exposure to the General Discussions can severely affect a person's sanity. No wonder the Devs avoid this place.

Yep and no wonder most competent players avoid this place either

Edited by Bobbill12345

15 hours ago, Spedemix said:

The high skill ceiling and floor are not excuses to keep the movement part in place where other parts really struggle to compete against at the higher skill levels

So if we have only 1 high skill movement part we should nerf it so everything is dumbed down? im not one to just copypaste "buff everything else", but this is clearly a case where something needs to be buffed 

• Confused 1

check out how many packs i got

Dude, you clearly should pick Lloyd for your avatar. And scream GREAT SCOTT in certain moments in-game.

Oh and check out how many packs i got i clearly am a wallet warrior xDDDDDDD

18/89 legs is nothing, you don't get portraits from buying coin packs, you have mad bull sticker, only 13 cannon mastery 6, your highest patches in weps is purple trace rockets, you're too dumb to understand that this mean crickets, not pyres, learn wtf trace rockets are. Okay I was mistaken on the special shotguns but blue shotguns is still just as bad if not worse considering were looking at these patches to determine your play experience and not "wahh wahh he uses 'x' guns." but that wooshed you there. buying typhoons with $ then selling them n buying different leg weps means what? you clearly didn't play them much since the only leg patches you have are fire, energy, cannon, all with a very low count. seeing as I have more mg mastery 5's in about 2 hrs of play time than any one of your leg patches.

2 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Yet again the point flies 50 meters over your head

The point flies over your head considering that my proposal you're referring wasn't even concerned with losses and more about just playing cw and didn't go into specifics of how many games were required, aside from literally 1 cw session of str8 losses and it being locked to tin and rust. but apparently 4 hrs of cw play time takes you about a month to accomplish, and considering the only time you logged on in over 2 weeks was just to ss your awful patch history, I believe it.

And WWX was friggin WW2's third string clan, couldn't even make second string huh? WITH TYPHOONS NO LESS

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Like 1

I see nothing has changed here ,Speedemix and the rest of cryhards still trying to convince ppl that hovers are op. It has been said many times, hovers are not op and if u think so ,you lack the skill to overcome them. Thats fact. Git gut bois :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Took a hover into battle because we needed a detector, 1st time flying in months. Got 4 kills MVP 1st match.

Reason? manoeuvrability.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Disasterizer said:

Took a hover into battle because we needed a detector, 1st time flying in months. Got 4 kills MVP 1st match.

Reason? manoeuvrability.

U know that sometimes we have 5 bots in the game thats why 4 kills on the hover its nothing special ,if u said 7or 8 i will be impressed and if u can kill only 4 ppl by using hovers thats also sad. Does it mean that if u r not on the hover u r not able to do 4 kills?

• Upvote 1

Oh you are so witty.

Your cleverness humbles me.

I kited around the enemy team & killed them.

4 kills 3 assists. Like I said, 1st time in a hover in along time. A mate who once got 8 kills in 1 minute, wasp hover, 1000c reward for posting the video of it, now rides wheels for the challenge of it.

You imply a hover should be able to kill the entire team in it's own - so which way do you want it, Hovers give no advantage, or hovers so good you should be able to kill the entire team on your own?

You are sooo quick to defend hovers & be an insulting d*ckwad at the same time you fail to do both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2