Please give Icarus a little love

On 8/5/2020 at 1:53 AM, DeviousMC said:

you don't get portraits from buying coin packs

As if I would buy 1/3rd the value per currency coin packs :facepalm:

But heres my purchase history

image.thumb.png.d76788ff112603335387e5cd

18/89 legs is nothing,

Ah so I should get every single legendary in the game including nonmeta and useless ones xD facepalm x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 

100000k iq i skipped epic and legendary tier yet have only had 1 relic and the most items i havve are epics and legendaries

Besides I love how you completely ignore the fact that most of those legendaries are stickers lmao facepalm even more

you have mad bull sticker

In case you werent up to date, devs had a free code for it they gave to everyone ?

And I have 0 clue how that is even supposed to mean anything

image.png.f9bfdb1496bd8e0bb14ed374ef9dd8

And WWX was friggin WW2's third string clan, couldn't even make second string huh?

:facepalm: third clan doesnt mean its the lowest ranking, goddamn youre special :facepalm:

all with a very low count

Its called it gets nerfed to uselessness a short time after you get it?

Like with typhoon, i got it after 2 years of playing then had it get nerfed to a decor 2 weeks later

were looking at these patches to determine your play experience and not "wahh wahh he uses 'x' guns." but that wooshed you there

Well, show me those patches xDD lmao

It is true crickets are probably my most and longest used weapon, you got a major problem with that???

And where tf does drones and blue shotguns even come from xDDDDDDDDD, rarely used those in my life

Youre getting so clueless and braindead its not even funny

Edited by Bobbill12345

On 8/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, CamoWraith said:

Prolong exposure to the General Discussions can severely affect a person's sanity. No wonder the Devs avoid this place.

stealing_meme.JPG

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2020 at 7:09 PM, TimingToEat said:

Give Icarus a little love, who is willing to support this idea?

I agree with your love if the hover touches the ground and sets the power loss above 20% each
Your opinion of buffing hover despite existing hover continues to quit new players should be downplayed, if you don't know this please disappear quickly

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, XiOiUS said:

existing hover continues to quit new players

Us long time players are too addicted and got used to it. But a few of my gaming friends who came to the game later on, all quit but one. All of them said the same thing in their own words. And each involved hovers. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, XiOiUS said:

Get out with the player who keeps new players quitting in the low PS band by using no armor hover team

I think there have been plenty of newer players at lower PS that have stated they enjoy playing agaimst them. I know i did. Trash goliaths are bigger problems at low PS. Fighting hovers was fun

• Thanks 4

I know no one that quit due to hovers. I know more than 1 that quit due to the required grind. Most dont wanna grind for over 6 months before they can start playing in a competitive fashion. That is the downfall of this game

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Claysdad said:

I think there have been plenty of newer players at lower PS that have stated they enjoy playing agaimst them. I know i did. Trash goliaths are bigger problems at low PS. Fighting hovers was fun

1 hour ago, Claysdad said:

I know no one that quit due to hovers. I know more than 1 that quit due to the required grind. Most dont wanna grind for over 6 months before they can start playing in a competitive fashion. That is the downfall of this game

I can relate. Both things happens(ed) to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, XiOiUS said:

I agree with your love if the hover touches the ground and sets the power loss above 20% each
Your opinion of buffing hover despite existing hover continues to quit new players should be downplayed, if you don't know this please disappear quickly

hahahhahahahaahahahahahahah you are completely full of .... 

hovers cant even fight new player so gtfo with your dumb emotional losermentality. 

5 hours ago, Firerfly said:

Us long time players are too addicted and got used to it. But a few of my gaming friends who came to the game later on, all quit but one. All of them said the same thing in their own words. And each involved hovers. 

pretty weak friends then if you know what the actual low ps problems are which do not involve hovers at all. Did they proudly quit? TBH, I prefer such people to quit the game; I dont want to battle weak pus...s  :) 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Claysdad said:

2 hours ago, Claysdad said:

30 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I can relate. Both things happens(ed) to me.

+10000000000000 

Finally some honest people without the mentality of the weak lying about hovers in order to make a point. 

The most ridiculous lie I have seen is someone who even dares to say and repeat that normal hoverbuilds are way faster than 75........... absolutely disgusting and pathetic; completely braindead. And you will find even more ridiculous bs claims from such clowns. 

• Confused 3

6 hours ago, Firerfly said:

Yeah, for the same reason, my friends quit this game, there were at least 50 people
I have remember their motivation going down with every update that has meaningless balance patch that goes on forever

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Claysdad said:

Tired of dealing liars like you
Is my quit friend an imaginary friend or an illusion or something?

Goliath is strong? that is just a moving coffin Lol
Are you playing on console?

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, XiOiUS said:

Tired of dealing liars like you
Is my quit friend an imaginary friend or an illusion or something?

Goliath is strong? that is just a moving coffin Lol
Are you playing on console?

Yes you have imaginary friends; I dont see you provide videos with proof. 

It's also common knowledge goliath sandwiched were a problem in lower ps; hence the nerfs. 

Go back to sleep, you have nothing of intelligence to contribute here.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, zengerz66 said:

Yes you have imaginary friends; I dont see you provide videos with proof. 

It's also common knowledge goliath sandwiched were a problem in lower ps; hence the nerfs. 

Go back to sleep, you have nothing of intelligence to contribute here.

What you want ?
You wanna talk with me?  Claysdad is your account ?

Excuse me, but please return the Trash to where it should be 

Already my friend quit
Almost all of my friends have quit in the last two ~ three years and few new players.

even if hover nerf come, they won't come back. I've been talking on discord for about two years with them, but the grudges against hover never stopped.

well, I have all equipment and there is nothing in this game other than creating a new craft.I am ready to quit anytime
I always welcome the disappearance of this game

...It's very tiring to deal with trash like you
Why did you bother to talk to me even though I ignored you?

oh ... sorry Just realized, 
you wanted to be called trash, right?

Edited by XiOiUS

Well would you look at that?

Another hover discussion completely derailed.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

Well would you look at that?

did you say buff hovers?

^^ Read my previous posts in this thread and you can find out. :)

@Spedemix

On 8/4/2020 at 7:16 PM, DeviousMC said:

The build is called 'Destroyer' on the exhib, it's 9893/10000 so if you're saying 107 kg is going to make some sort of massive difference, your parents didn't discipline you properly. Even in the video the build deals with multiple terrain changes, an incline and still the speed surpasses it's friggin cap (90km/h) and holds it for a long time. The only way to get the build heavier would be equipping a colossus or golden eagle which would drastically change the entire build. Possibly making it even better.

Maybe it comes from the fact that I actually flip more often on a high ps hover than I do on similar PS wheel build. it requires a well-placed ram along with a well timed impulse shot to flip a wheel a build. It takes a scorp shot to a hover while it's free falling to flip a hover. Sure, the perk is exacerbated on a floating skeleton with guns, but those things suffer from other problems namely, being 1-shotted by a trip avenger. Which is why I don't use them.

No, why should wheel builds have the hover's perk? Especially considering how much harder it is to get them directly upside down. Sounds to me like you are just mad that it takes eyes to play the game.

This doesn't make any sort of sense, nor does it rebut my claim. It is not an upside. If anything it's net-neutral, but honestly, I'd much prefer being able to take cover behind more than 20% of a map obstacles. Your qualms about acceleration are irrelevant to this point and related to a players aim/skill at the game.

You didn't suggest any kind of buff that is meaningful enough to take away their one and only advantage. and btw a friggin revert on the tonnage nerf isn't a buff it's a revert. They cannot push anything anymore even with a power-fused omnibox vs a mass-fused blight, they get thrown around like a rag doll, how about they buff that before listening to any of your biased suggestions?

refer to the original post addressing it

Edited by DeviousMC

5 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

^^ Read my previous posts in this thread and you can find out. :)

i'll take that as a yes.

6 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

Most hover topics always end with people slandering and name calling. Doesn't really happen on topics about other movement parts (because they get relatively little attention).

I could type a response to that again... but why bother when you cant even properly look at patches, just gonna block you and move on, you can keep rambling nonsense but know that i wont be reading it

Just now, Bobbill12345 said:

I could type a response to that again... but why bother when you cant even properly look at patches, just gonna block you and move on, you can keep rambling nonsense but know that i wont be reading it

Did you say buff hovers?

• Confused 1