These are YOUR patches dude.. dafuq?

6 hours ago, DeviousMC said:

@Bobbill12345 you're too dumb to even see your own patches, here:

Dronenub1.thumb.jpg.1ca0eb584d59ea2a1404

shottynub2.jpg.ba85c1d78177b4b87be84948c

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/6/2020 at 12:28 AM, Bobbill12345 said:

And where tf does drones and blue shotguns even come from xDDDDDDDDD, rarely used those in my life

I'd say 185x puppeteer 1, 134x puppeteer 2 and 99x puppeteer 3 is a bit more than "rarely used in your life" considering the only thing you've got more time on is shotties and crickets :03:

Edited by DeviousMC
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Firerfly said:

Us long time players are too addicted and got used to it. But a few of my gaming friends who came to the game later on, all quit but one. All of them said the same thing in their own words. And each involved hovers. 

I can say the same but in the opposite direction, my clan has broken up and ppl quit the game cuz they had enough ,the last nerf was a nail in the coffin, 10 ppl from one clan quit the game. And from the beginning of the game there was over a hundreds ppl who quit.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, XiOiUS said:

What you want ?
You wanna talk with me?  Claysdad is your account ?

Excuse me, but please return the Trash to where it should be 

Already my friend quit
Almost all of my friends have quit in the last two ~ three years and few new players.

even if hover nerf come, they won't come back. I've been talking on discord for about two years with them, but the grudges against hover never stopped.

well, I have all equipment and there is nothing in this game other than creating a new craft.I am ready to quit anytime
I always welcome the disappearance of this game

...It's very tiring to deal with trash like you
Why did you bother to talk to me even though I ignored you?

oh ... sorry Just realized, 
you wanted to be called trash, right?

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah damn, just look at yourself and your garbage. 

Ofcourse I dont want to talk with you, I just dont want you to post bs. 

Your friends probably quit the game becuase it was not fun enought to play with you anymore, they had such a sad experience that even after 2 years abbondoning the game they are still sad about it. It only shows a disturbing mental problem when you dont play a game for 2 years and you still cry about hovers. 

Saying that you welcome the dissappearance of this game actually contradicts the fact that you are here showing up on the games forum. You just might want to stop talking, and especially regarding trash as that perfectly fits your garbage post.

So salty that after 2 years of playing the crying about hovers continues......and so salty you want to game to dissappear.... It's actually kind of disturbing; but such attitude never surprises me from the avarage hover cryhard

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, h0zz said:

@XiOiUS plays with hovers btw , y'all got trolled.

impossible, just look at me.........    e tu.....  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 8/7/2020 at 9:40 AM, h0zz said:

@XiOiUS plays with hovers btw 

He does. Never seen him using anything other than hover builds.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

On 8/7/2020 at 12:14 AM, DeviousMC said:

These are YOUR patches dude.. dafuq?

On 8/6/2020 at 5:26 PM, DeviousMC said:

@Bobbill12345 you're too dumb to even see your own patches, here:

Dronenub1.thumb.jpg.1ca0eb584d59ea2a1404

shottynub2.jpg.ba85c1d78177b4b87be84948c

Ah so 200-300 kills/assists out of 24k on drones makes me a drone main? KEKKKEKEKKEKEKEKEKKKKKKKK

image.png.24a1d5273e181e176fda4e830a6fcd

And some more flaws

A: What am i supposed to do dailies on

B: people farm banners ya know 

C: Yes i clearly have the most patches in blue shotguns xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, but nice job singling out one patch and trying to trash me for it

image.png.5e9bf823b5475dad9033ba5cdf9c21image.png.a872c6ec4feaac5781b0764b2c60fdimage.png.3ff3778b0e475fa4880fc687c7cba7image.png.26e8bb9e042182e5311b2b6ecb3ad1

FAIL. Try again

image.png

image.png

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

24k on drones makes me a drone main?

I never said you were a "drone main"

What am i supposed to do dailies on

idk considering your last log in was 15 days before now, some other game apparently......................

people farm banners ya know 

So get to farmin then dude

but nice job singling out one patch and trying to trash me for it

Actually, I said your most patches was "Trace Rockets" which is true. And the point was that you don't have nearly enough experience to have the complete in-and-out understanding of every single weapon+build combination with said weapon, NOT to trash you for whatever crap weapon you like to play on... neway.. idk wat ur going on about it anymore

Hovers were over nerfed when they were nerfed the first time and i refused to buy them due to being weak when I was shitting on them with my reaper truck back in 2017.

• Confused 1

I'm gonna drag this back out to the sunlight again. Someone claims tracks have a linear acceleration curve akin to hovers. Well, here's the proof to refute that claim.

I cobbled a following build together:

Spoiler

EOFmQ0d.jpg

It uses

• Torero Hauler
  • Hot Red fusioned for 30kg extra mass
  • MJ15 perk for 500kg extra mass
  • Eight small tracks

I captured a 60fps footage of the craft accelerating from a standstill:

Spoiler

^^ That alone ought to prove tracks have logarithmic acceleration.

But hey, let's make it waterproof shall we? :)

Here's the part of acceleration where the craft goes from 0 to 10km/h:

Spoiler

The first frame is the last frame where the OBS input overlay does not register a W button press from my keyboard (so it lights up at second frame). The last frame is the first frame where I see the speedometer hit 10km/h.

Now here's the part where the craft goes from 80km/h to 90km/h:

Spoiler

First frame is the last frame where the speedometer shows 79km/h and the last frame is the first frame where speedometer hits 90km/h.

^^I'm telling all this info so you can download the videos yourself and verify I'm not bullsh****ng you.

It takes 0.683 sec or 41 frames to reach from 0 to 10km/h. It takes 2.133sec or 128 frames to reach from 80km/h to 90km/h. That's three times longer.

Edited by Spedemix
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Theres your frame by frame comparison, what was that about tracks having a linear acceleration curve xD @DeviousMC

• Confused 1

You understand that there are changes in terrain and inclines right? the acceleration was slightly slowed due to this not from the movement part itself.. But thanks for wasting your time though because I knew you weren't going even give a crap about the changes from the smooth surface->decline->rough bumpy terrain->incline. which causes this. But, Yeahhhh eyes are indeed the most p2w item in this game so far.

It's idiotic to claim that acceleration is dropping naturally when you don't even factor in the terrain changes

Also nice job not using the same build that is on the exhib that I used. with a -70% more power drain. Use the exhib one and do it again

Edited by DeviousMC1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DeviousMC1 said:

You understand that there are changes in terrain and inclines right?

Are you blind? It was on a flat surface

17 minutes ago, DeviousMC1 said:

the acceleration was slightly slowed

If by slightly slowed, you mean 3 times slower, then i dunno

Tell you want im done bothering with your nonsense, 

image.png.5e0e44b1c2875b646f014e74a7dc26

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Are you blind? It was on a flat surface

Ok I'm just going to drive off the road into a median and expect my cars acceleration to not change.

26 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

3 times slower,

3 times slower of .2 seconds? yeah that's real friggin huge.

Edited by DeviousMC1
  • Like 1

So this is... an alt of an alt? Is that correct? I think I've lost count! :DD

It's all about the ratio. Takes three times longer to gain extra 10km/h at the top end of your speed cap. And this is with tracks which seem to accelerate bit better near the top end of speed ap. I'm going to assue the ratio is even worse with wheels. This doesn't happen with hovers, simple as that.

The ground is indeed bit uneven once you get out of the garage but the terrain changes are small enough they certainly don't slow the acceleration down to a third of what you were having before. Also if you do claim the acceleration difference is solely because of the terrain then you basically never can argue that wheels are not affected by terrain (which is something people around here occasionally claim).

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

6 hours ago, Spedemix said:

Also if you do claim the acceleration difference is solely because of the terrain then you basically never can argue that wheels are not affected by terrain

Wheels are affected by terrain why would I ever argue against this? You can clearly see this effect taking place by playing on a sandy desert map, then playing on a grassy map. However, unlike tracks, wheels are also affected by an ingrained factor. Hovers may not be affected by the change in the consistency of terrain, they are affected by changes in the axis of terrain to a much greater degree than ground vehicles.. And if you are going to say you've never seen a hover be unable to get out of sewer in powerplant simply from having 2 or 3 hovers blown off, then I know you're full of it. Small tracks easily reach speeds that exceed a hover's speed cap so if you're unable to deal with one using them, then you were outplayed. No one wants to admit that they screwed up they've always gotta point to some sort of "flaw with the game" when the real flaw is with their mind.

Edited by DeviousMC1
  • Like 1

This 75km\h speed cap is a joke and is making the whole game fall apart 

• Confused 4

4 hours ago, h0zz said:

This 75km\h speed cap is a joke

75 km/h is about 45 mph. That's like the top speed of a bicycle with a weed whacker motor on it. Aren't rocket engines the fastest propulsion device in the world? :fed015:

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, DeviousMC1 said:

rocket engines

Are presented as boosters! Put some on vehicle with tracks and this Ghost will fly. Literally. Into the rock! :lol:

• Thanks 1

Haha its sad that jet engines go slower than my 0.5 liter 1 cylinder dirtbike

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@Kehich So which is it.. are you high or you just can't read? You mind reading the description of Icarus 7 for me.. Here I'll post it for ya with a lil help of wtf I'm talking about:

Icarushuh.png.4b8ba9e17cd545ebbad919ccc2