Sign in to follow this  
AUJason

Question about the lag

I played crossout around one year ago. It was, overall, quite fun.

But the biggest issue for me was the constant lag. The ping was always around some 300, sorry I can't remember. What i can still remember is, there was always a solid 0.5-1 sec delay between me clicking my mouse and my weapons actually firing, which made CQC builds impossible for me to enjoy. I could not play any shotgun / melee builds just cause of the lag. Even MG / cannon builds were pretty painful to play.

Btw, i am in Australia.

Now i kinda want to come back, so... my question is, is the game still laggy as it was a year ago?

Would be great if you are around the SEA region too

Thanks a lot!

是的,它和以前一样落后,并且官方人员不在乎延误。无论您在美国还是亚洲,都必须在300坪以上战斗。我和成百上千的朋友来自中国,每个人每月为VPN和Internet加速器支付30元人民币。由于盖津在中国的发展非常不稳定,而且对公司的管理缺乏责任感。如果有像WOT&WOWS这样的低延迟国际服务器,我们都愿意花更多的钱在交叉上而不是VPN上。希望对您有帮助。

Edited by TimingToEat

To answer this short, Yes you would still face issues with lag, The main reason being is because of your current region. There just isn't enough active players in Australia for you to find servers/wheels within that region setting. If you play with your region unrestricted you'll find yourself in EU servers which is why you're facing high ping. 

by the way, are there any free game accelerators available? Maybe that will lower the ping / package loss

Sign in to follow this