VisceraCleaner

Are you dead or alive, dev?

Recommended Posts

@Woodyrojo, @Ka1deron are you alive?
Even Steel Championship also ended long time ago.

Just give us new update plan or anything else for the next.
Leaving players without any update or notification so long is not good idea at all.

90% of players who bought Battle pass season 2 already achieved 75 level
and 20% of them has done at least 2 weeks ago.

 

2 players left because they were tired of no update, no plan.
One left the message, "I will come back after developers sober up and get some intelligence."

Of course, this is what happening only in my small Crossout discord but i don't think general and public opinion is positive.

 

Just make preview or whatever. Please.

Good marketer knows how to bring expectation from customers even there is nothing special.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jup its pretty showing, multiple gamebreaking bugs not geting fixed, no more free content like factions only overpriced pack after pack, new relics we already see for months in raids still not introduced, wedge fix still nothing, last battlepass introduced mainly crap items most people dont care for, co driver rework they said is coming over a year ago and all we get is "its not forgotten please wait for more infos".

Yeah, not going to invest any more cash until they make a 180 turn and start to actually care fot the game.

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure Targem is on a summer vacation. Usually they have about a month-long period of silnce around this time of the year.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Yeah, not going to invest any more cash until they make a 180 turn and start to actually care fot the game.

It can't be threatening to them. They abandoned Asia market and invested server, marketing and publishing Crossout for the China,
and i don't sure exact investment costs but i guess it is more than they have invested on all the other Asian countries.

It is obvious that there are already Chinese players more than European players.
Chinese are enjoying low ping, and very short queue even in Clan War. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Tz4y1d7DM

 

They don't care Americans, Asians, Australians and it seems Europeans also not that meaningful for them.
If they can earn enough money from Russia and China, then is there any reason for them to concern the money from you?

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the picture on the bottom of the About Us tab; Targem Games looks like a small company. Maybe they bit off more than they can chew. Maybe we're expecting too much from them.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

Judging by the picture on the bottom of the About Us tab; Targem Games looks like a small company. Maybe they bit off more than they can chew. Maybe we're expecting too much from them.

Of course, Targem is not big
but whenever new players and my friends quit and leave, what i want to blame is not them but Targem and developers.
Anyway, they are doing business and they are developers and we are gamers.

When there are problems,
We have two choices. Quit or await the fix.
They have two choices. Give up business or fix the problem.

 

Edit: Also, there were so many easy tasks they could do.
Such as buffing Trucker because Trucker is obviously garbage. They were just lazy and irresponsible. 

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Yeah, not going to invest any more cash until they make a 180 turn and start to actually care fot the game.

Invest? You see paying for items in Crossout as an investment?

:facepalm:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

We have two choice. Quit or await the fix.
They have two choices. Give up business or fix the problem.

I'm convinced they want to keep the playerbase small, for various reasons.

They could do much better if they wanted / needed to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

@Woodyrojo, @Ka1deron are you alive?
Even Steel Championship also ended long time ago.

Just give us new update plan or anything else for the next.
Leaving players without any update or notification so long is not good idea at all.

90% of players who bought Battle pass season 2 already achieved 75 level
and 20% of them has done at least 2 weeks ago.

 

2 players left because they were tired of no update, no plan.
One left the message, "I will come back after developers sober up and get some intelligence."

Of course, this is what happening only in my small Crossout discord but i don't think general and public opinion is positive.

 

Just make preview or whatever. Please.

Good marketer knows how to bring expectation from customers even there is nothing special.

I've been inactive in CW for a few months now. My clan cannot get enough active members who aren't people trying to freeload uranium to get their first Apollo. Its been the same way with RIPI, TKNG, and Y33T. This game and its community is decaying. I don't see many names I remember from 2017, forums are only kept alive by a few regulars. 

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the fact that their updates usually rolls out Thursday and the Steel Championship ended Friday, maybe they are waiting for August 6th to release anything.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Youre supposed to finish the battle pass early, its to give players time to actually craft the legendaries they unlock near the end of the pass like the cohort and put on market or fuse for better 

 

I wish there was an ok to all button though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a pattern ...

same few min matches and same pew pew. So ... targem seems the problem? :D

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Psychq said:

Invest? You see paying for items in Crossout as an investment?

:facepalm:

Isn’t spending money on anything a form of investment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how many sound files on Blaze Rush are borrowed from XO

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I like how many sound files on Blaze Rush are borrowed from XO

The checkpoints in the race mode are taken directly from their 2011 game "Insane 2". They've made several racing games and racing games with weaponized vehicles, so its a shame the racing in Crossout is so terrible.

Its also funny that they have a bunch of other games they've made with cars using nitro, but they wont put nitro into crossout and instead want us to use weak rocket boosters that can barely move most vehicles.

 

Edited by Crunk_Prime
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Crunk_Prime said:

The checkpoints in the race mode are taken directly from their 2011 game "Insane 2". They've made several racing games and racing games with weaponized vehicles, so its a shame the racing in Crossout is so terrible.

I really want to multiply myself and agree this multiple times.

They could do better with their race mode and booster.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think devs are abandoning the game tbh, taking 6+ months to fix gamebreaking issues is nothing new xD, its been a thing since 2017

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jiffy_boi said:

Isn’t spending money on anything a form of investment?

Investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit.

 

 

Edited by Psychq
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.