VisceraCleaner

Are you dead or alive, dev?

17 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Maybe they are working on Crossout 2?

They skipped 2 and are going straight for the 3rd.

12 hours ago, Jiffy_boi said:

Isn’t spending money on anything a form of investment?

No...I don't agree...

We have our option to spend money on goods or services.  Some goods cannot class as investment. eg, food for normal people, they are to eaten with in a period of time.

Many services are the same. eg, Having your nails done for most people, are to make you have the "good" feel.  Can't look at it at an investment.

XO is a game. It is a kind of entertainment. It meant to be for our fun.  I can't see it as an investment. 

WOW, it is obvious that they don't have any plan now.

At least, they know better than to say we don't have any plan.

Seriously, is it that hard to tell us any one of next plans you guys have? 

Edited by VisceraCleaner

45 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

No...I don't agree...

We have our option to spend money on goods or services.  Some goods cannot class as investment. eg, food for normal people, they are to eaten with in a period of time.

Many services are the same. eg, Having your nails done for most people, are to make you have the "good" feel.  Can't look at it at an investment.

XO is a game. It is a kind of entertainment. It meant to be for our fun.  I can't see it as an investment. 

All that is considered self-investment , investments don't need to be permanent.

When you buy in-game items you are mostly investing in your-self , you are expecting some in-game gains from spending cash , either it be performance gains like OP gear or some aesthetic gains like CK's.

Some people also feel like they are investing in the game success when they buy packs , because they don't have any need to buy the packs , they feel like they are financially supporting the devs and helping the game grow.

Not here unfortunately... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VisceraCleaner said:

blog-july-20.thumb.jpg.017e1784422d40c6f

1 minute ago, Psychq said:

blog-july-20.thumb.jpg.017e1784422d40c6f

It would better have more anxiety in the face, because my discord members are going crazy. 

They are trying to xxxx everything in the game! Even vehicles!

3 hours ago, h0zz said:

All that is considered self-investment , investments don't need to be permanent.

When you buy in-game items you are mostly investing in your-self , you are expecting some in-game gains from spending cash , either it be performance gains like OP gear or some aesthetic gains like CK's.

Some people also feel like they are investing in the game success when they buy packs , because they don't have any need to buy the packs , they feel like they are financially supporting the devs and helping the game grow.

Not here unfortunately... 

lol....no wonder you are so sad.   You are hoping to spend some money for entertainment which can last forever.  The truth? There are many players being entertain in XO for free.:00555:

• Haha 2

The fact they never had a roadmap tells you how much planing is involved into developing this game .

First legendary cabins where not planned to be released for a long time , but now since gaijin needed to squeeze some more milk of the old cow they released fused versions of them included on a battlepass.

The few remaining people that were taking notes from a "while" back are questioning the dev's about this , and how these cabins are not real legendary cabins.

These cabins have the same energy limits and only offer a bit more weight/power than the epic cabins...

So what about higher part limit for builds ? Are we still claiming potato servers can't handle this ?

2020 almost 4Q , the world is talking about next-gen , 8K  and using cinematic assets in games...

Meanwhile in Russia they are blaming the servers for not being able to run a PS3 game properly , low player count , low parts limit and not even a single modern feature like destructible objects or environment , all this on servers that run at 30 fps... just no.

When giving justifications for the lack of in-game progress they even said its because older computers couldn't handle it , like how old ?

They want to support this on 10+year old computers so that is why it's so outdated? Who believes this :lol: 

Sell crossout if you don't even have names to fill the credits in-game.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

You are hoping to spend some money for entertainment which can last forever. 

Do you even English ? Where is that written ?

Just pointing out that the fact the food you are buying is an investment , either if you consume it right after you buy it or keep it to stockpile or sell later , its still an investment if it was not given to you for free.

This is a complex topic for someone that doesn't understand the words he reads , so you are forgiven for looking dumb.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Humm...no, I guess...Where??What??

13 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Just pointing out that the fact the food you are buying is an investment , either if you consume it right after you buy it or keep it to stockpile or sell later , its still an investment if it was not given to you for free.

Only if you have a "trade license" for food, and depending which type.  Normal people can buy food in, but NOT to sell now or later. So....investment to stockpile food, as a normal person??  What county are you from? Your country has no law restrictions on food trading? Wow!!

19 minutes ago, h0zz said:

This is a complex topic for someone that doesn't understand the words he reads , so you are forgiven for looking dumb.

The sad part here, is that you are the one NOT being happy about spending money. I have told you already, there are players here are very happy without spend any real money.  Yes, I do agree with you about being dumb, because you are NOT only just unhappy with the game. You are also look for pointless arguments.  Nice try!!:00555:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Calm down dude! Doomsday event isn't even close to ending and even during it we already had the Steel Championship.

About 2 years we wouldn't dare to ask for 2 events happening at the same time, let alone an event that awarded us both cabins, structure parts AND guns.

So stop with all this dev bashing, its getting ridiculous.

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, h0zz said:

China. He is chinese from what I could gather. His english must not be perfect but is far more comprehensible than some english born people here.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

So stop with all this dev bashing, its getting ridiculous.

I really wish people would stop doing that. I doubt any of them have any idea about Targem's game development. We don't know what struggles they face.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

His english must not be perfect but is far more comprehensible than some english born people here.

His English is better than mine.

• Haha 2

@h0zz Why are you still here playing this game? It doesn't sound like you're having fun at all. @ChopChopChop and @poony4u2 have good points. If you don't like a game, don't play it.

I'm getting burned out myself. I should take a break from Crossout and the forums.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

China. He is chinese from what I could gather. His english must not be perfect but is far more comprehensible than some english born people here.

Everything is explained then , how could someone not count investing on himself as a form of investment...

They most probably don't know you can chose to invest in quality healthy food vs other kinds (they probably know but don't give it any value)

And even as a man if you spend money on nail care to have nice nails , its an investment.

38 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

I have told you already, there are players here are very happy without spend any real money.

Yes I zlbelieve ju , ju are real man , ju speak the real truth , big nice strong man , very good and nice...

Comeback when you are able to understand the meaning of sentences.

If there's anything to get mad at this game its the fact it got so garbage and abandoned, and it's not a worthy and booming game I could spend a couple more hundreds and not even think about it...feeling kinda triggered right at this moment , got the visa trigger itchin but nothing to buy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also very mad all the stuff you can buy is worthless and outdated, just imagine the level of madness  I can't literally sleep for months due to this.

I even go to this forum to talk about that said game an give feedback instead of preaching random nonsense and talking about happiness...

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

@h0zz Why are you still here playing this game?

This is what I find more interesting , I am not playing anything here , this is a forum...

You come here to discuss the game and share feedback , what I have seen and experience leads to what I write and share here.

What is wrong with this ?

I find it way weirder that people that have very little understanding and experience of/on this game to keep providing random non-sense , many times not even gaming related as "arguments" to their strawman fights.

I want a better game , this people want to have fun , I keep writing about the game , this people keep talking about happiness.

I don't even understand what they are saying tbh :lol:

Guess we are having some generational problems even on the same generation, I blame Wendel for this.

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, h0zz said:

Meanwhile in Russia they are blaming the servers for not being able to run a PS3 game properly , low player count , low parts limit and not even a single modern feature like destructible objects or environment , all this on servers that run at 30 fps... just no.

ahahaha cro$$out

when you have 1 million usd profit a month but cant afford actual servers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

btw doomsday cars more like doomsday ofthegame

Agree..... Nuthin new for years. 

Boring and slow