Sign in to follow this  
Bobbill12345

Does anyone know why some players names have @psn and @live in their nickname in game?

Like @[email protected] says, it's a Gaijin verified account. Since the account names are gathered from different platforms, duplicates may occur. To avoid confusion, @platform is added. Example: NameNameson, [email protected] and [email protected] There is no @masterrace, as it's not needed.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Theres also a star --> * <-- in front of some ppl names, whats about that?

That is the old way of @psn. Afaik it's a bug when it shows. I've seen it ingame too. One can speculate and say they are working on crossplay for consoles. They had a @live bug on xbox a while back.

1 minute ago, [email protected] said:

That is the old way of @psn. Afaik it's a bug when it shows. I've seen it ingame too. One can speculate and say they are working on crossplay for consoles. They had a @live bug on xbox a while back.

Yes Jomar, I know that this is just a bug, but I want this star next to my name, I think all stars should have a star just to shine even more ;)

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Yes Jomar, I know that this is just a bug, but I want this star next to my name, I think all stars should have a star just to shine even more ;)

makes perfect sense :yes_yes_yes:

22 hours ago, [email protected] said:

that makes sense.. one of the * users I see a lot is now an @psn user and was wondering if they changed their name to that somehow or what, this clears it up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Hmmmm, beginning of crossplay? :()

They already mentioned, but PS4/PS5 and Xbox ONLY

Coz we like our environment CHEATERS FREE :17:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Hmmmm, beginning of crossplay? :()

The devs said they will look into consoles crossplay. No guarantees given. The forums is hosted by Gaijin, which already have crossplay in War Thunder. We can hope, but don't hold your breath.

4 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Racist devs again

#MasterraceLivesMattersToo

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this