Sign in to follow this  
poony4u2

Crossout predictions

Since everyone likes to try to read the devs’ minds!

- They’ve already said more epic movement parts are coming, but I suspect they might be considering legendaries to go with the new cabins 

- bigger CW changes. I think the leviathan thing is a test run. I’m betting on more modes for CW, and some rework on how beginner CW works. 

- more changes to the income stream. Battlepass obviously paid off enough to do a second, but I’m betting they’ll add more small cost stuff, like CK packs or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

IDFK, but I know what I'm hoping for...

Not the same thing.  I don't pretend to read anybody's minds.

No need to look at a crystalball its quite obvious the devs are going to release new relics when the wedging rework is completed , this way all the pressw's will need to panic sell their gear and invest on the new

relics and stuff , this will probably happen near Christmas (some russians leaked this date)  , they will probably release a new map(s) with destructible objects on the same update.

Meanwhile the lancer pack will be released and more testing for the wedging rework will be done.

One thing that is up in the air is if the "Major PvE rework" mentioned on the Q&A  is actually the dev's just adding 3 more factions garbage bots to raids...

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, h0zz said:

No need to look at a crystalball its quite obvious the devs are going to release new relics when the wedging rework is completed , this way all the pressw's will need to panic sell their gear and invest on the new

relics and stuff , this will probably happen near Christmas (some russians leaked this date)  , they will probably release a new map(s) with destructible objects on the same update.

Meanwhile the lancer pack will be released and more testing for the wedging rework will be done.

One thing that is up in the air is if the "Major PvE rework" mentioned on the Q&A  is actually the dev's just adding 3 more factions garbage bots to raids...

Innaccurate prediction

actual prediction: theyll release lancer pack, go idle for 6 months, nerf the lancer pack as well as year old issues like front drake, then go idle for 6 months agaon

• Upvote 1

I heard the pack after the next one will release a special cabin with some interesting features enabling easier frontal mandrake mounting without a sweat. 

• Haha 4

Just now, zengerz66 said:

I heard the pack after the next one will release a special cabin with some interesting features enabling easier frontal mandrake mounting without a sweat. 

Unique perk: When activated, all mounted weapons get full 360 degrees rotation ignoring all armor

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, poony4u2 said:

to do a second

I sincerely hope they'll go for a second round on Founders. I do need that Omnibox to craft (as well as all the other stuff they offer).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, h0zz said:

the devs are going to release new relics when the wedging rework is completed

Not really. At least we don't somehow connect these features.

5 hours ago, h0zz said:

relics and stuff , this will probably happen near Christmas (some russians leaked this date)

I believe that this came out of our answer that new relics are planned to be released "during this year". But it's also possible that they will be released earlier.

1 hour ago, Kehich said:

I sincerely hope they'll go for a second round on Founders.

It's possible that the Founders' parts (I mean everything except structure parts, that are already here) will be back somehow, but not in the nearest future.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Will be there new dev blog this week?

Pretty soon we plan to announce what to expect in the nearest update and drop just a little hint about next updates.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

We want legendary modules and wheels!

I think the last un-needed nerf to the purple ammo packs show they maybe planning a legendary ammo pack, which will be pretty close to the old purple ammo pack.... so nothing new :)

Edited by RoughMonkey

5 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Troll post got answered. Bet you werent expecting that were ya bud. Lol

My troll posts are usually half serious, so I’m happy!

(or were you talking about Eric Trump/h0zz?)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I dunno.

Wish granted i guess

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Just read your 1st post and think if a single of those points makes any sense.

:lol:

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

I believe that this came out of our answer that new relics are planned to be released "during this year". But it's also possible that they will be released earlier.

I only get information on xo Russian Discords so between translations and fake info a lot gets lost , a Roadmap with planned changed even without dates would be nice.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

I only get information on xo Russian Discords so between translations and fake info a lot gets lost , a Roadmap with planned changed even without dates would be nice.

100% agree, a dev-made roadmap would be super helpful.

13 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

now we get a few more months of no real updates.

but devs r updating the game and its growing!!!!

- Forum warrior, 2020, colorized

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, fftunes4real said:

Next battlepass in november.

Yeah, we can pretty much stop playing till the next battle pass comes out. And when it comes out people will not even play the full time of the event because it does not take 3 month to finish. After they finish they will get bored and leave again.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

Yeah, we can pretty much stop playing till the next battle pass comes out. And when it comes out people will not even play the full time of the event because it does not take 3 month to finish. After they finish they will get bored and leave again.

But imagine the broken OP part it will bring *_*

I have a feeling that is something that will make rotating weapons very OP to boost relic mammoths and all that :popcorn:

• Confused 1

Sign in to follow this