poony4u2

What is low PS/mid PS/high PS?

The following post is from the perspective of someone with no experience nor interest in Clan Wars.

Low/Mid threshold: 6,000 PS, because every in-game activity is unlocked by this point.

Mid/High threshold: 12,500 PS, because a vehicle with epic equipment plus Apollo generator will rarely reach this high.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, DominusPericulum said:

Mid/High threshold: 12,500 PS, because a vehicle with epic equipment plus Apollo generator will rarely reach this high.

Yeah about that:

1492516388_screenshot-200806-173324(2394

Legendary cabin with epic weapons , aka reverse seal clubbing

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, RoughMonkey said:

You can’t seal club at 13k. You get pulled into the highest match making bracket at that level.

This only happens on dead regions and on consoles , russian MM works much better

1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

Not only would I call that borderline sealclubbing but that's also not going to be common. Even if your armor is mostly spaced armor, you're not going to see many builds consisting of two weapons, a cabin, and some movement parts.

d1gQZ7.jpg

19k vs 13k 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, h0zz said:

LOL, that’s mostly what I did with Griffon. 
It is not a smart strategy, but I like a challenge, and that Griffon speed is more fun at lower PS.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Using a humpback it's only 600 less PS. Adding a pyre will reduce that to only 50 less PS. Use heavy armor and the humpback saving PS gets eliminated outright.

22 minutes ago, h0zz said:

d1gQZ7.jpg

19k vs 13k 

How many icarus does the 19K have to use? How much of that PS is in modules? How much is in armor?

45 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

How many icarus does the 19K have to use? How much of that PS is in modules? How much is in armor?

14 icarus , so extra 3600 PS from hovers, + Chameleon/Verifier (275PS*2) and Apollo instead of  PU +1200 PS.

and around 1k PS in armor

Anything below 8k seems low ps to me. But it's probably more like anything below 7kis low ps.  And then up to 11k is mid.  Anything over 11 or so is high ps. 

But this is comeing from somone who has a 19kps build so idk if I'd use my guage. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

14 icarus , so extra 3600 PS from hovers, + Chameleon/Verifier (275PS*2) and Apollo instead of  PU +1200 PS.

and around 1k PS in armor

Exactly. Over half of that extra PS is in the icaruses. The 13K consists of practically nothing (I doubt it has even a thousand health.) and the relics are what put it at 13K.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

Exactly. Over half of that extra PS is in the icaruses. The 13K consists of practically nothing (I doubt it has even a thousand health.) and the relics are what put it at 13K.

That's how the game works , armor is very cheap on PS .

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, h0zz said:

That's how the game works , armor is very cheap on PS .

+1 we have a winner