h0zz

Average forum user is hindering development progress.

Its easy to observer most forum users are only interested in picking e-text fights , hating on some random part like ducks or hovers and can't produce meaningful believable feedback.

This is the thread to show the devs the positive feedback ,  #n0hate.

The objective is to make a summary list of all the good improvements/changes/features the dev team made on the last year.

Keeping both battlepass content out of this and also in-game balance , to be impartial , only actual "work".

After multiple contributions this list is still very small , need a way bigger list to put a smile on a dev.

Gud stuff:

1 - Dronapocalypse brawl

2 - Battlefield brawl

3 - Dynamic weather system

4 - New free garage 

5 - Firestarters Raids

6 - Dawn's Children Raids

7 - New Faction Tree

Still  :( , make it grow.

"Need much more positive feedback people , remember the good days, remember all the joy and happiness and let's make this list grow ! Let's show some love to the devs!"

Reminder : NO in-game balance , No battlepass , No hate.

Even if you can't control your urges to be negative , offensive to others or derailing , include something nice to include on this list , each positive point makes a smile on a dev face.

Edited by h0zz
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, h0zz said:

1 - Both limited time events battlefield and drones.

Not my idear of something good, premade build arcade stuff

• Sad 1

Why would battlepasses be excluded from this? Most of the new content the past year was part of those, and it was good content.

Anyway, here’s some that qualify:

- new maps

- weather

- new bots

- new garage

- progress towards drivable Leviathans

- comedy shotgun Arothron (yes it’s dumb, but I like a challenge!)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Why would battlepasses be excluded from this? Most of the new content the past year was part of those, and it was good content.

Anyway, here’s some that qualify:

- new maps

- weather

- new bots

- new garage

- progress towards drivable Leviathans

- comedy shotgun Arothron (yes it’s dumb, but I like a challenge!)

Dynamic weather system

New free garage 

Very good feature that were not mentioned even there was a long time waiting for both.

New maps , you are talking about Ashen Ring and Ravagers foothold ? Need a couple more people to support this idea , since these maps are not on CW rotation , can't really tell if they are good or bad , they seem random to me.

New bots -> What kind of bots ? The majority of PVP bots are not a good in any sort of way and were designed by player, and already added the pve faction bots.

What progress was made with levis ? I can only see the 2 new levi perks reload and power.

Keeping actual parts out of this list.

• Confused 2

Do you actually play this game?
You still haven’t seen those maps yet? Or noticed all the new PVP bots that have been added over the last year? Maybe try posting less and playing more?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jiffy_boi said:

Battlepass. It was a really cool feature that helped the game a lot.

For some reason he won’t let us mention that. 
Maybe he’s mad that he didn’t buy the battlepasses?

8 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

Do you actually play this game?
You still haven’t seen those maps yet? Or noticed all the new PVP bots that have been added over the last year? Maybe try posting less and playing more?

Please keep your negative and lack of education outside this thread

As I said I only play this maps on random PVP missions , they don't seem like nice maps , just random maps.

And the bots have been designed by players , the criteria the devs used to select them was very bad and there's countless threads complaining about them , so not a good batch of bot blueprints.

The bots I mostly see are 20k hovers that do nothing and are easily disabled by a good salvo, so personally this is a no also.

This is not a list of new things that was added , its about the good stuff only , keep the bad for another list.

Remain civil and educated.

9 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

For some reason he won’t let us mention that. 
Maybe he’s mad that he didn’t buy the battlepasses?

Poor attempts to troll like this will be ignored , but please don't bring your misery and sadness over here , people already know you are frustrated.

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

IStill l :( , make it grow.

"Need much more positive feedback people , remember the good days, remember all the joy and happiness and let's make this list grow ! Let's show some love to the devs!"

Reminder : NO in-game balance , No battlepass , No hate.

You couldn't even complete your own post without making it negative, how do you except the average forum user to do any better?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RoughMonkey said:

You couldn't even complete your own post without making it negative, how do you except the average forum user to do any better?

How is it negative tho ? No in-game balance stuff to keep pressw and hovers out of this , no battlepass stuff to keep p2w out  and no hate to keep hate out?

What's wrong ?

Also care to add anything to the list ? Every donation counts.

• Confused 1

lmao hating in topic title and every single post, but trying to scold others :D

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, h0zz said:

, no battlepass stuff to keep p2w out  

You realize that you don’t even need to buy the battlepass to craft the unlocked content, right? 
I crafted a bunch of stuff from both of them.

That’s completely free content, no money required.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, bkgmjo said:

let the hate continue! I love you guys.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, bkgmjo said:

This is what dev's see when they look at this forum , people like me trying to help and contribute , and a large number of users derailing threads , hating and not contributing the sightless , very sad...

While you are here do you care to add anything ?

4 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

You realize that you don’t even need to buy the battlepass to craft the unlocked content, right? 
I crafted a bunch of stuff from both of them.

That’s completely free content, no money required.

First battlepass was ruinned by the broken annihilator that got several nerfs after and now it is what it is, so let's not talk about stuff we don't fully understand ok?

You seem rather agitated with this , maybe its best for you to drink some tea and do some exercise before trying to give meaningful contributions.

2 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

let the hate continue! I love you guys.

When the devs see this they think you don't actually have anything nice to say to them.

Why would you make devs sad ? Can't you say something nice to them ?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, h0zz said:

Why would you make devs sad ? Can't you say something nice to them ?

I said I love you... what more do they want. It always works on the ladies :)

I'll fix it

"I love you Dev team, your the best! Thank you so much for new race maps, its what I always dreamed of. I'm so glad you didn't waist time on bugs and new PvP modes. Your the best. XXXOOO hugs and kisses"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Leviathan Wars

red-glitter-heart-animated-gif.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

I said I love you... what more do they want. It always works on the ladies :)

I'll fix it

"I love you Dev team, your the best! Thank you so much for new race maps, its what I always dreamed of. I'm so glad you didn't waist time on bugs and new PvP modes. Your the best. XXXOOO hugs and kisses"

Very nice , but we need to wait for the maps to be playable and listening to more feedback to know if they are actually nice.

You surely became more popular with the ladies on the dev team, this is what the community needs , union and love to keep us warm.

2 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Leviathan Wars

This is older content , trying to stick to the last year alone

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, h0zz said:

This is older content , trying to stick to the last year alone

This years leviathan wars

red-glitter-heart-animated-gif.gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

This years leviathan wars

I don't think @[email protected] understands , its about content that was introduced this year , this is why steel championship is not on the list for example.

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 1

Tbh these threads are a larger waste of time.

It is foolish to believe this is the only forum  , there is a much larger, much more listened to russian forum,  amd many language specific area on this forum.

It is also foolish to believe a collective group of people cant differentiate something constructive, from something that is blantently whining .

Edited by Babylonsburning
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Babylonsburning said:

Tbh these threads are a larger waste of time.

It is foolish to believe this is the only forum  , there is a much larger, much more listened to russian forum,  amd many language specific area on this forum.

It is also foolish to believe a collective group of people cant differentiate something constructive, from something that is blantently whining .

The russian forum is full of "Abandoned project" and "Uninstall" on the translated text , they need some warmth from the outside , Russia can be a cold place.

So this will be translated (by an actual russian) and posted on the mighty Russian forum after ofc , just getting a nice big list first, care to add anything to it ?

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, h0zz said:

I don't think @[email protected] understands , its about content that was introduced this year , this is why steel championship is not on the list for example.

I dont see this years levi wars the same as the one introduced a couple of years back. Also the developers stated themselves it's a test they plan to introduce but need more feedback.

-reload buff
-speed boost
- ai targetting system

I can be nitpicky too, and to me it still is a positive addition to the game enabling use to use leviathans; try to look at this from the perspective of a new player also ;) 

- Also a great job from the devs nerfing the DRONES!!!!! put a negative multiplier on their damage on consoles making sure the dronepocalyps is gone and grenadier prices arent inflated anymore. They nerfed even their own income here btw as most people and complainers are those who follow and seek the easiest route :yes_yes_yes:

- free extra blueprint slots

- faction tech tree made look better and some random stuff! 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, zengerz66 said:

I dont see this years levi wars the same as the one introduced a couple of years back. Also the developers stated themselves it's a test they plan to introduce but need more feedback.

-reload buff
-speed boost
- ai targetting system

Very little difference and only a test either way , can't count this as an implemented feature.

13 minutes ago, zengerz66 said:

I - free extra blueprint slots

- faction tech tree made look better and some random stuff! 

The blueprint changes screw with some player builds and stuff , and I don't think this counts like actual content (?)

+ Faction tree 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

raid-lovers with ugly artbuild-fartbuilds STOP TRYING TO RUIN A PVP BASED GAME with your cowardice..  We don't need more raid and adventure-nøøb-mode time wasting :016:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

raid-lovers with ugly artbuild-fartbuilds STOP TRYING TO RUIN A PVP BASED GAME with your cowardice..  We don't need more raid and adventure-nøøb-mode time wasting :016:

How about those who play raids with toy builds, when repeated 6-8 kill wins in PVP with all those cowards in their meta and lamer builds hiding become too boring?

• Confused 2