Be4st

For the love of whatever imaginary being you pray to, allow us to drive over friendly Porc spam without flipping us

Perhaps they should make an additional effect called "if you drive over ally's barrels, they would explode, too".

Edited by Kehich
  • Upvote 2

You wouldn't drive infront of a cannonbuild, blocking his shots; WHY do anyone think this is okay to do with porc allys, just because their "projectiles" move on the, uneven and unreliable ground?It's so annoying using porcs that already have limited range, just to have allys ruin that range even further, by not taking a smarter route towards the enemy. 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

You wouldn't drive infront of a cannonbuild, blocking his shots; WHY do anyone think this is okay to do with porc allys, just because their "projectiles" move on the, uneven and unreliable ground?It's so annoying using porcs that already have limited range, just to have allys ruin that range even further, by not taking a smarter route towards the enemy. 

agree! +1

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mad_Lancer said:

That's not what I am on about. Every time I have been flipped by a barrel, it's one that been sat still for ages in a random location nowhere remotely near any enemies. Porc players like to spam them in high traffic routes regardless of if that route is also trafficked by allies. It hinders allies and they cannot effectively get to the enemy. For instance, I watched a cloaked fire dog flank for a kill earlier but he hit a barrel and ended up flipped over in the middle of wide open space and subsequently died with 0 points as no-one could get to him. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

WAIT!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!

Maybe.... just maybe... they can make Porc barrels a HUGE ORANGE OBJECT that can be seen from a mile away that can be easily driven around...

i think i'm on to something here! lets get this change in right now!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RoughMonkey said:

WAIT!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!

Maybe.... just maybe... they can make Porc barrels a HUGE ORANGE OBJECT that can be seen from a mile away that can be easily driven around...

i think i'm on to something here! lets get this change in right now!

Yeah, you try driving around 20 or 30 of the feckers strewn in your path. Other people play the game too, not just a Porc player. I understand the point on people getting in the way of a barrel or 2, but then they should also think about their allies and that they also need to get to the enemy without having to dodge the spam you created.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always run into a stray barrel on my way back to regroup with a team mate, always slows me down so i get eaten by dog chasing me or flips me. Really annoying. Also xxxx people who drop turrets inside other peoples builds so they get held up unable to do anything but leave the match

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Seems to me that only problem pressws have right now is porcs either on the enemy or friend side :wopl_smile_war_thunder:

• Confused 3

Yeah I remember flipping 360 in the air on small tracks.  What did I do?  Drive full speed in to an ally pork. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

also stop teamates with annaconda turrets from completely blocking the whole team from getting out of the spawn

• Thanks 2

They should disable it for all players not only your own team, its one of the features that are broken with barrels due to terrible physics, even if it is an enemy, it should just explode and not flip you like nothing, its broken AF.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1