Sign in to follow this  
j2eaLish@psn

What are these augers good for anyways?

A lil while back I started thinking about what meatgrinders can do well that is unique to them alone, I mean these things draw 35% power each! Obviously scalability is not their strong suit.

But they are long. And so you can get tall

RNFetchBlobTmp_3mwqxzmr3y95odwl6k9z33.jpg

RNFetchBlobTmp_6l3imildr7xjppknf1dsu.jpg

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, [email protected] said:

A lil while back I started thinking about what meatgrinders can do well that is unique to them alone

Well ... they can destroy kapkans like it's nothing .... and that's about it I guess. Hovers are better at strafing, Legs and Tracks have better durability and everything except Legs is faster.

Would be cool if you could destroy turrets with no problem but unfortunately they just make me flip most of the time. The meager damage they do isn't very dangerous for wedges either.

Edited by Elcarick
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elcarick said:

Well ... they can destroy kapkans like it's nothing .... and that's about it I guess.

Unfortunately, I rarely just run into A Kapkan.  In PvP, I'm on Augers, but it's usually 2, so 1 keeps you from strafing into the other, and it's usually accompanied by either Kings, or Porcupines.

Other than that, you're right.  If you do happen to run into just 1 Kapkan, you can pop them rather easily.  However, at just 2 Energy, it doesn't have to be just 1 Kapkan.  Even when it is, the delay is usually long enough for them to get away.

Sign in to follow this