[Developer Blog] What awaits survivors in the foreseeable future?

Woodyrojo

Take that relic Spark and shove it up your concept artist's ****. No more short range items. I've had it with shotguns, wedges, porcs, lances, harvesters, flamethrowers, sparks and the like. Your game has become totally unplayable for anybody not using those builds. Why don't you try taking one of those fancy art builds used in advertisements and update teasers and try using it in missions or CW? 

Nearly unanimous agreement here on the English forums. 

English forum users: +1,+1,+1,+1

Targem: Here's a relic spark! 

I've pretty much walked away from this game ever since I quit CW several months ago. It has no enjoyment to offer once you realize where the meta is at, and how repetitively frustrating it is, along with Targem's complete and total disconnect from their game. I'll try a few battles every week, but this game is like a friendship with a drug addled friend.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

BALANCE RELICS thypoon old perk or piercing ammo , give more durability to porc barrels they explode to ez with the spark and with the new spark must be unusable and is weak against bullet damage cause u kill urself(cant understand how some ppl claim for nerf on this weapon) , scorpion maybe need a little buff on dmg to reward ur clear shot (too many spaced armor and a lot of shot with 20-80 damage that is ridiculous for a relic), firebug depends on blight cabin to be decent relic , breaker and punisher ok cause u touch it in one of the last updates
and at least add new ac relic

Edited by Eljesu007
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

15 hours ago, szefopl said:

Yeah yeah, sure, those little dogs left have hover help, mandrake and breakers teams are always with hover bodyguards, by statistics, hovers are the most used movement part, period.

Show the stats

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, NickZeta said:

As a "flex" player I know

Don't flex too hard, you'll f.art

Edited by MrSplatter

1 hour ago, MrSplatter said:

Don't flex too hard, you'll f.art

Haha I'm not gonna do that I promise :DD ... But you should start playing hovers too so MAYBE one day you'll understand how to counter them as a melee, even at low PS

• Confused 1

You know, this whole Flash I thing might work if the weapon comes along with the wedge tweak.

The melee builds can wreck the hovercrafts to submission but at least everybody else could have a fighting chance against the Flash I users.

However it seems that is not gonna happen. This whole scenarion is starting to resemble the introduction of Annihilators. And we all know how that went. Entire community said "oh god please no", devs released it anyway and a trainwreck ensued. There's a high probability it'll be like that again.

If that turns out to be the case I'll probably take another break from this game because this bullsh*t is bad for my blood pressure:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

You know, this whole Flash I thing might work if the weapon comes along with the wedge tweak.

The melee builds can wreck the hovercrafts to submission but at least everybody else could have a fighting chance against the Flash I users.

However it seems that is not gonna happen. 

Said like that yeah it might be true i don't want hope to be too high like you said with the whole annihilator thing but they did say at some point they were still working on that wedge thing and some news would come soon so maybe ,just maybe it will be good and potentially happen at the same time.

if not i wouldn't be surprised the wedge fix would come just after the flash 1 to make sure the devs can pull out a new stronger stupid meta weapon they can sell as a pack... just a big unending cycle of good update being ruined by one single thing making everything even worse than it was.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spedemix said:

However it seems that is not gonna happen. This whole scenarion is starting to resemble the introduction of Annihilators. And we all know how that went. Entire community said "oh god please no", devs released it anyway and a trainwreck ensued. There's a high probability it'll be like that again.

If that turns out to be the case I'll probably take another break from this game because this bullsh*t is bad for my blood pressure:

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure what im supposed to take away from your video except maybe how to rage. You are using cannons+porcupine which lets face it, its a no brainer build and he is using drones which are supposed to counter cannon users. 

This game works like that all builds/weapons perform way better when facing something that struggles against it. Just like in for example League of Legends or Overwatch so instead of crying you should ask your teammates to help with droner or maybe pack a kapkan and cloak to deal with it yourself.

• Confused 1

This item come from statistic ( the new relic spark )

why they do it when i really think players no need it , simple , too much people have it cause too much players play dogs , they perfectly know that's will be ruin the game but cause too much people have it and do fusion on it , it's time to do more money , so they release it , they are sure with the old perk back, all doggy want it and for sure they will be do the best ever big profit , they are not idiots , it's business

statistic not help gameplay or players , after 3 years on this game i think olds player understand this  , thats just help to choose what they will going to do for more profit  :015_2:

Anybody see one thread on this forum where somebody tell sparkrelic ? i never see this so i think im not wrong ....

yes in time they calm down cryer with little nerf on this or this but finaly , just after they do something more abused to back to unbalance everytime ....

i have lot of exemple xD

helios nerf and after they do module / all cry after camo and they do oculus , verificator for after do griffon 100% abused perk / they nerf shield and they do new cab shield .... etc ... you think criket is dead , wait a see , he will be back more better xD

One person say just before me : nerf skill / buff noskill 

it's more benefit to give win eazy cause if not , new players can't enter in the game .... and the game just will go die ...

i no want to say people no like play skill or use their brain but how much players use and play the more eazy last meta on this game 10% ... no i think it's eazy 75%

Edited by LOoD
  • Upvote 2

hey there,

i got a solution for fixing horizontal mandrake and dont touch regular mandrake.

Mandrake bullets should have a 1-2 second fly-time before dealing damage at all.

i hope it could help you :)

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Truth is, Melee builds punish non-skill ranged players with no map awarness.
Now you know the category of people that cry about melee players.

Why do you never see any Diamond clan complain about melee players ?
BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MELEE CLANS IN DIAMOND.
BECAUSE MELEE IS EASY TO DEFEAT IF YOU HAVE SKILL AND MAP AWARNESS !!

Edited by eeN__Juu__RaaKss
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, tapk69 said:

Not sure what im supposed to take away from your video except maybe how to rage. You are using cannons+porcupine which lets face it, its a no brainer build and he is using drones which are supposed to counter cannon users.

The problem with the Annihilators was that even if you ran something that was designed to counter you'd still stand no chance:

Spoiler

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LOoD said:

One person say just before me : nerf skill / buff noskill 

it's more benefit to give win eazy cause if not , new players can't enter in the game .... and the game just will go die ...

IMHO what they need to do is just ban some guns for clan wars and keep everything as it is in PVP. I don't understand why people keep complaining about PVP not being 100% balanced, it's just a random game mode at the end! The ONE AND ONLY mode that matters in this game in terms of balancing is CLAN WARS.... That's the ONLY competitive mode in this game that got a little bit of sense.... PVP its just random stuff I don't care if I lose there!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

I've pretty much walked away from this game ever since I quit CW several months ago. It has no enjoyment to offer once you realize where the meta is at, and how repetitively frustrating it is, along with Targem's complete and total disconnect from their game. I'll try a few battles every week, but this game is like a friendship with a drug addled friend.  

Too right. When I first started playing Crossout, you were given the impression of "creative freedom", like you could build anything and have fun. But then you notice the game is extremely competitive (even in freaking raids, where you're supposed to cooperate!) and that means there is no room for cool looking yet functional builds. You either go full shameful metaslave or you stay gimped. I have too much self-respect to become a metaslave.

The only winning move is not to play.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, NickZeta said:

I don't understand why people keep complaining about PVP not being 100% balanced, it's just a random game mode at the end! The ONE AND ONLY mode that matters in this game in terms of balancing is CLAN WARS

true and quite sad. we need more competitive modes :D

• Upvote 2

i have finished the both parts of story mode in a week and a half maximum i would like to see more story mode it is legit and fun make more in the near future

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Really only 2 new relics?? One that was leaked over a year ago?

this is to little to late guys.

also the building mode in the garage is any other cash grab. Just another thing to grid for that makes no difference to the game...

When will you guys listen to the community!

The last two updates “this one and race” are a huge slap in everyone’s face. We want new PvP MISSION and CLAN WARS content.

Before spending HUGE waists of time on the game, why don’t you guys just be transparent and let people know what your planning to do and see if they really want it??

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, NickZeta said:

The ONE AND ONLY mode that matters in this game in terms of balancing is CLAN WARS.... That's the ONLY competitive mode in this game that got a little bit of sense.... PVP its just random stuff I don't care if I lose there!!

Amen! +1

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Spedemix said:

The problem with the Annihilators was that even if you ran something that was designed to counter you'd still stand no chance:

Reveal hidden contents

Where is the counter in that video? I keep trying to find someone playing a spark and could never find one.

did you upload the wrong video?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

And don't forget to nerf sidehover  over abuser especially in 5K pvp (PC) Those moskito are fast, tanky with colossus 3 reactor and dominate all pvp 5k game, specially when 4 team of hovers abusers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/22/2020 at 5:31 AM, Kry_klkadf said:

Please add "farmland" or "crops" decoration!

You have no idea how willing some of us are to grow our own food in our garage! XD

These are the kind of ideas you do a poll for... The majority would not want you to waste time on things like this. If you added something like this and then where “people have been asking for this” then you guys don’t have a clue.

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RoughMonkey said:

No one wants this. 

Except the person who wrote please give me this 3 times.  Come on, man.  At least lie to someone who'll believe you.

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

Where is the counter in that video? I keep trying to find someone playing a spark and could never find one.

did you upload the wrong video?

Are you going to tell us all machine guns do not counter drones?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Spedemix said:

Are you going to tell us all machine guns do not counter drones?

Maybe not boxed in ones on a slow spider.

15 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

Maybe not boxed in ones on a slow spider.

Hmm, so buff legs? :DD

No but seriously all the other drones are manageable, even on a boxed slow spider:

Spoiler

After the Annihilator nerfs now they are manageable with the typical MG builds. Which means they were downright OP at the beginning.

And my concern is the same will happen with Flash I. It will eventually be a balanced weapon but the question will the game be unplayable for two months.

Edited by Spedemix
missing a word
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.