SkyeShadow

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.65 Black Wings

2 minutes ago, Eljesu007 said:

Mastodon dont work like perk description  dont shot 2 shots if u click u must hold too see 2 shots and cant keep the shot looks like trash canon fat canon

this weapon is distraction .... it's new toy for dogs

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SkyeShadow said:

Shotgun “Breaker”

• Damage reduced by 7%.

ahhh yes possibly the lowest dmg the breaker has ever done, lower than pre-perk change nice. i do enjoy being the weakest cqc relic weapon....

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Komun1sT said:

well, the era of melee is here

you have killed the last defence against them

Melee balancing must not be based on a single weapon.

=> Correct the kapkan
=> Reduce the durability of the relic spark (Flash I)
=> Change the perk of the typhoon for more efficiency against melee
=> Increase the speed of the legs

Edited by FLMNAG
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 5

Tesla emitter “Flash I”

Great, a relic crutch to the melees that are already stronger than all other close range builds (not counting porc hover). It could have been so much more, something interesting, you know?

Shotgun “Sledgehammer”

• Maximum pellet range reduced by 20%.

Shotgun “Mace”

• Maximum pellet range reduced by 20%.

So the 2 shotguns that are used almost exclusively on wedges got a range nerf... Supposedly to further ensure that they are used only on wedges and nothing else?

Electric gun “Assembler”

• Durability reduced by 22% (from 400 to 312 pts.)

• Mass reduced by 19% (from 300 to 244 kg.)

Just checked ingame and the weight is 293, 244 is the weight of the one from the season pass that has a -17% weight upgrade.

Machine Gun “Punisher”

• Durability reduced by 8% (from 400 to 368 pts).

Even though these can be painful to face in CW as they are pretty effective against what I use, but I don't really understand a need for such a nerf, they are already really hard to armour. Guess they will be just as hard to destroy with the Breakers since one got a damage nerf and the other got a durability nerf. I suppose that they will be more suitable now as a support weapon for the team. But now with the relic Spark, I'm not sure there will be a lot of space for that in CW.

Shotgun “Fafnir”

• Spread when shooting in motion and while standing increased by 15%.

I'm gonna repeat myself here, but in the last balance patch, you adjusted its perk that reduces the spread of the weapon to only require the speed of 60 km/h instead of the original 80 km/h for maximum effect - now you increased the base spread. Wouldn't it be easier to only revert the speed requirement of it's perk back to the higher speed of 80 km/h?

Shotgun “Breaker”

• Damage reduced by 7%.

So now we get an invincible weapon that deals lower and lower damage every balance patch? Can we pretty please instead get a Breaker that can be destroyed, but can also deal some actual damage?

4 hours ago, SkyeShadow said:

Defence module “Argus”

Well at least we're getting something to destroy Kancerpkans with, thans for that.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Thank you for notifying - the description of Assembler's changes is now correct!
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

So now we get an invincible weapon that deals lower and lower damage every balance patch? Can we pretty please instead get a Breaker that can be destroyed, but can also deal some actual damage?

imo they should change the perk to have no invincible time but it cant get one shot, basically so long as it's not a one-shot from scorps, this could be achieved by giving it loads more hp 561+ but then its hard to kill for anything else. the perks nice cause u can balance it for scorps and other high dmg range but also balance hp for everything else

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Releasing the relic spark after nothing but negative feedback. Previously praised yourself for listening to players and nerfing the legendary spark even tho it took you nearly 2 years, only to go for a quick cash grab with the relic version. New relic cannon is super strong but after 1-2 months once everyone has spent lots of money you guys will nerf it im 100% sure. Nerf porcs and release something to deal with kapkans in the same update as a relic spark LOL. Its safe to say you devs like melee and want XO to become a 0 skill melee fest. Also no mandrake fix LOL

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

very disapointed with the new relic canon
mamoth is beter than mastodon if u go use single shot use mamot for his perk and if u use the charged shot of mastodon u take more reload time and harder too hit,aim u miss a lot of secondary shot and the canon is just for close combat that cant face the other close combat
if while u charge the shot u lose the angle of shot weapon reload without shot!    its a bug¿¿¿?

Edited by Eljesu007
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

to devs :

are you fix the rotation problem for ML200 and Hover when they are under spark effect ... imposible to do 180 rotation ?

are fix the problem when you are under 2 spark and after full cannon recharge you never can do a shoot ?

are you fix the problem of kapkan durb vs wedge or the bug when they run near and kapkan no do his job ?

are you fix the problem with lance , it's not explosion it's laser cutter , you can have separate frame under your cab but you loose all frame under your build when you are on whells ?

are you fix the weight reality for build ?

are you will give a real power push for cannons ? 

are you will do something for fire weapon and do real spray and not laser weapon hiden under cartoon fire ?

etc etc etc ....

Edited by LOoD
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, SkyeShadow said:

Epic rarity

Machine gun “P-29 Protector”

• Weapon heating speed reduced by 17%.

Comment: These changes will allow the machine gun to fire for longer and use its perk. Unlike the “Tackler”, now this machine gun is more effective in close combat.

Did they meant to say M-29 Protector...

Edited by DVDwr
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Robocraftman said:

this is stupid, for a weapon with ridiculously large hitbox and extremely low range like porcupine, hiding it under the frame is the only possible way of using it

and now you tell me you want it to launch upwards?

I seriously doubt if the dev made this decision have used porcupine for even once, you successfully change porcupine from a good vs. ground and bad vs. hover weapon to trash.

"Extremely low range"

M8, they're used to cover half the map in un-counterable flames. It's not even area denial at that point, it's just straight-up map denial. I've literally never seen them mounted below the frame, either. 

I will agree with you that making them "launch upwards" is a complicated and broken way to fix an easy issue (as someone else suggested, have the jets from the hovers ignite the barrels). 

I wouldn't, however, say that they're "good vs. ground and bad vs. hover". I would say they're OP vs. ground and useless vs. hover since, again, they completely shut down ground vehicles of ANY TYPE, be it dogs, wedges, spiders, tanks, or classics wheeled vehicles.

I won't deny that dogs and wedges are a huge problem. But there's other ways to counter them besides shutting down half the map with flames.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

When you make such a big change in some modules and weapons you actually admit that the previous balance of the game had nothing to do with common sense.

• Upvote 3

Hallo

When PS4 update? :dntknw:

Edit: Thx :014:

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo

Ka1deron (Posted )

PS4 update is planned to be released in the nearest future - we will announce the maintenence time later (as usual)
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Buenas. El nuevo cañón "Median", ¿no debería enfriarse más rápido con refrigeradores?

Un saludo, menudos vicios me pego a vuestro juego jeje.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Hello

Will clan wars map rotation change soon?

Would be nice to have rock city back, for example

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Hello! Noted about the Rock City! I'll pass this request along, and yes, the rotation should happen soon.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Haven't tested it but I asked for a Kapkan counter and it seems we got 1, excellent. No fix or compensation for the now 7 month old cabin reduced mass bug? Please disable forward  Mandrakes in Clan Wars until there's a solution, I have friends not playing the game because of that build. Have to test Porcs out, but anything that makes them less effective was much needed.

IMG_20200903_061419.JPG

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Haven't tested it but I asked for a Kapkan counter and it seems we got 1, excellent. No fix or compensation for the now 7 month old cabin reduced mass bug? Please disable forward  Mandrakes in Clan Wars until there's a solution, I have friends not playing the game because of that build. Have to test Porcs out, but anything that makes them less effective was much needed.

IMG_20200903_061419.JPG

Next one is something which can detect griffon cab in cover ,plz ask for it :014:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, ZeusssS said:

Hello

Will clan wars map rotation change soon?

Would be nice to have rock city back, for example

Rock City was a bad CW map and it's not missed. Melee or Porcs ran to the circle and the rounds were decided by who had more speed. Old Town and Bridge should be rotated out though, they both support extremes, either camping or melee. With all these newer maps, might as well try some out in CW.

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Hello! No love for poor Old Town whatsoever, I see. We'll see to the CW rotation with newer maps in perspective, meanwhile what you said about these maps extremes will be taken into consideration, thanks.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Eljesu007 said:

very disapointed with the new relic canon
mamoth is beter than mastodon if u go use single shot use mamot for his perk and if u use the charged shot of mastodon u take more reload time and harder too hit,aim u miss a lot of secondary shot and the canon is just for close combat that cant face the other close combat
if while u charge the shot u lose the angle of shot weapon reload without shot!    its a bug¿¿¿?

Higher reload time ought to be compensated with higher damage. If you land both shells of a charged shot, you'll often do in excess of 1000dmg.

You'll only struggle to hit the second shell of a charged shot if you use it on hovers. On tracked builds or spiders for example it's not really a problem. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Rock City was a bad CW map and it's not missed. Melee or Porcs ran to the circle and the rounds were decided by who had more speed. Old Town and Bridge should be rotated out though, they both support extremes, either camping or melee. With all these newer maps, might as well try some out in CW.

Such problems can also occur in pvp

The best thing for rock city would be to get a small rework first, and then it can fit in cw too

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Geminikid13 said:

"Extremely low range"

M8, they're used to cover half the map in un-counterable flames. It's not even area denial at that point, it's just straight-up map denial. I've literally never seen them mounted below the frame, either. 

I will agree with you that making them "launch upwards" is a complicated and broken way to fix an easy issue (as someone else suggested, have the jets from the hovers ignite the barrels). 

I wouldn't, however, say that they're "good vs. ground and bad vs. hover". I would say they're OP vs. ground and useless vs. hover since, again, they completely shut down ground vehicles of ANY TYPE, be it dogs, wedges, spiders, tanks, or classics wheeled vehicles.

I won't deny that dogs and wedges are a huge problem. But there's other ways to counter them besides shutting down half the map with flames.

The thing that shut down ground vehicle is Kapkan, Porcupine without Kapkan is easily solvable due to their low projectile speed and limited range, if you are not pinned down by kapkan, it is your problem if you decide to stay in puddles, since Apollo has been released to replace gasgen as top gen for so long, a brief stay in a puddle is also not a problem.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

I'm digging most of these changes. As someone who plays Assembler on wheels tho, I wouldn't mind a rotation speed buff to compensate. At the moment we all know on wich movement part it is too strong, it's not wheels, and rotation speed buffs are more useful to wheels than hovers.

As @_Lemmy44_ pointed out, I don't understand the logic behind reducing Sledges and Maces max range. It's like, not the stat wedges abuse.

The rest looks fine to me. Still needing an Horidrake nerf (it can't be that hard, just halve its damage and radius and give it like +33-50% damage and radius for every second before impact.)

Edited by Clebardman
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Mastodon if while u charge the shot u lose the angle of shot weapon reload without shot!    its a bug¿¿¿?
if no change the mechanic of shot and let mastodon keep the charged shot

Edited by Eljesu007
  • Confused 1