SkyeShadow

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.65 Black Wings

7 hours ago, SkyeShadow said:

Comment: Porcupine was an extremely efficient weapon against most land-based cars. Thanks to these changes, the Porcupine will no longer be able to constantly cover whole areas with fire, but it can now aim and fire efficiently at any enemy armoured vehicles, including hovers.

I was a little puzzled what you meant when you said "including hovers," as the barrels still don't explode when rolling under a hovercraft and aren't launched upwards. But after some testing, I found out how it is supposed to work.

Eaox4UE.gif

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

I was a little puzzled what you meant when you said "including hovers," as the barrels still don't explode when rolling under a hovercraft and aren't launched upwards. But after some testing, I found out how it is supposed to work.

Eaox4UE.gif

Yeah? And how you gonna shoot melee cars?

• Confused 3

8 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Yeah? And how you gonna shoot melee cars?

Kind of awkward to read about all that whining about melee builds.
As porc were the only wpn in the game that can do dmg to a build on wheels.

• Confused 2

That awkward moment you realise that your upgraded Spark does more damage than the new Relic.. How can this weapon be considered relic at all?

flashVsSpark.jpg

• Haha 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok, another update that was suposed to balance the game, but did the oposite. Who can stop the dogs now? kapkans and porcs being destroyed by a new module, a cabin that make dogs imune to radar and verifier, a new spark.

Some time ago lots of great players left the game, now i understand why. I have material for all the new relics, but i dont wanna be forced to play as dogs, thats not my playstile.
Well, its time for me to find another game, cya everyone...drops mic.

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Hello MaquiavelicoS! Porcupines became more precise though, and the modules you have mentioned work for a short time, so timing will have to be of essence for using them.
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

WHY ?!?

I have already bought many pack.., .

Some people will know sooner what they will need for the new weapons., 
and they know sooner what weapons will be dropped...
Thus, they buy what they need sooner.
This is completely spotting with other players who are not informed.
We(i) lose a lot of money that way, the well-informed ones keep winning.

it is also a scam, Cheating. thank you.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANY NEW PACK OR COIN-, 

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Hello majorostam! We take measures to keep the recipe information secret. If you suspect someone of having consistent access to leaked information of this kind, please let me know the details in a personal message, we'll take measures.
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

Kind of awkward to read about all that whining about melee builds.
As porc were the only wpn in the game that can do dmg to a build on wheels.

Then stop whining.

Problem solved :014:

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Overall i like almost everything you did but im not sure about the Porcupine change. They might be even better now that players can shoot across the map and also shoot hovers with some distance, might be the best weapon in the game now.

Relic spark looks like the worst relic ever, cannon seems to be broken and will get nerfed.

I like all the balance changes you did except for porc. I need to play and see how it goes.

• Confused 4

Please remove this new cannon impact sound it goes off even if an allie is near by it is unnatural sounding and very distracting.

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Hello TrashBlasters! Could you please make a short clip with this impact sound and send it to me? To make sure it sounds the same for us and for you, and it's not some sort of a bug making it sound so startlingly unnatural?
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Waughan27131 said:

So, at least 45 % of players in CW are playing melees/shotguns (according to crossoutstats.info)

Why do you always lie to fit your side of the story or try to not tell the whole story?

Why do you always relate to the crossoutstats.info data selectively they way it suits you?

You want some ground truth from crossoutstats data?

Here are the current screens from crossoutstats and i hope devs will also read them carefully (not full lists)

sorted by players

Spoiler

S8nIAHn.png

and sorted by average damage

Spoiler

byi3pfq.png

So the truth is

• yes many players are using melee hardware, spark, lancelots or harvesters but NOT firebugs, so blight gives NOTHING to most melee players, they are mostly on lower level leagues, so they gain a lot more from other cabins, like griffon for example and it should not be nerfed either for single simple reason, its the anti cabin for nerfed chameleon that can be disabled PERMANENTLY by a team with verifiers and oculuses, a good team is launching one verifier after another making use of cloak almost impossible
  • melee hardware HAS PATHETIC AVERAGE DAMAGE, EVERYTHING ELSE has DOUBLE OR TRIPLE the AVR DMG or even more, why YOU ALWAYS OMIT THIS DATA? Also most hovers have more HP than melee builds
  • and it is not with shotguns, as the only viable shotgun on better tier CW is breaker and they just nerfed it and also...
  • scorpions and retchers are used MORE THAN breakers
  • even firebug has pathetic average damage of ~2600 and that is in the bottom low of average damage compared to the known high tier CW weapons, its weak, crossoutstats shows ALL league data COMBINED, the truth is, most melee are used below top CW, and this is dedicated to devs especially, firebug builds are too weak, firebug needs some kind of buff (direct or non direct), it is the cheapest relic on market and by the average always was, blight is the only cabin that can be used with it and its the only setup that makes it possible to compete with firebug in diamond, so no, any nerf to already weak firebug or blight will only make it impossible to compete in diamond or high tier gold, all other relics have much more average damage
  • from the data we can clearly see whats doing too much damage for its class or outperforms its class by far, this shows clearly porcupine as serious issue that devs have finally addressed somehow and this is good, the issue of mandrakes are visible also, it has very high damage combined with the horizontal "exploit" it need to be fixed somehow, crickets and locusts completely out of its league, epic hardware with output damage better than any relic and legendary, this is absurd, but the common thing is here, melees are a lot weaker that anything else and do not need any nerf, you just need to play better if you have a weapon dealing 2-3 times more average damage and still losing, thats the truth

This is the FULL view of ALL crossoutstats provided data and not your false assumption just on part of it that fits your cause, so stop OMITTING data that you dont like just to lie about the current state of the game as you clearly know nothing about it.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Laodimos said:

That awkward moment you realise that your upgraded Spark does more damage than the new Relic.. How can this weapon be considered relic at all?

flashVsSpark.jpg

the perk of the relic is completely OP, it is that of the spark at these beginnings

We insulted the devs hanging long time for him to change it because full dog win every CW

It is the end of long range and you want more damage? Seriously? 544 durability... of course...
And with that a nuclear explosion?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, FLMNAG said:

the perk of the relic is completely OP, it is that of the spark at these beginnings

We insulted the devs hanging long time for him to change it because full dog win every CW

It is the end of long range and you want more damage? Seriously? 544 durability... of course...
And with that a nuclear explosion?

this pic is just shown parameter

Relics has 20% more damage than sparks

Waste of time
this poster wants to do is make misunderstandings and confusion
Not worth staying here

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

have you ever considered that the amount of dmg that porcs do is related to the amount of players that use melee? its a natural thing, now the horidrake issue is a fact.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

hey, more new toys.

Thank you!!

SkyeShadow (Posted )

You are welcome and we hope you'll enjoy them! More to get your hands on in the not so far future ;)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Komun1sT said:

well, the era of melee is here

you have killed the last defence against them

bla bla lies again bla bla

era of melee :lol:

5NIc85r.png

:lol:

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 2

Just now, szefopl said:

bla bla ment encore bla bla

ère de mêlée : lol:

5NIc85r.png

: lol:

only one spark by build
4/5 lancelot and other weapon
firebug => 2 by build

your thinking is stupid

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, XiOiUS said:

angle of porcupine does not matter

It didn't do much but now it's very much matter since it fires the barrels above axis line, so having it upside down shoots it lower to the ground than before

Edited by Hogga__doesn_t_s
spell error

34 minutes ago, FLMNAG said:

yep, nerf it today to be worse than spark, doesn't matter its relic, its costs 10 times more and that spark had this perk before... NERF IT TO THE GROUND

37 minutes ago, FLMNAG said:

Then maybe learn to play better and not try to cry and beg for a nerf from devs cuz dont know how to compete

Kgzntu7.png

best win ratio, zero full melee teams

40 minutes ago, FLMNAG said:

So one shot gone from scorp, as it was before, northing changed AT ALL, Seriously? of course...

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Laodimos said:

flashVsSpark.jpg

Yea got 2 fused sparks :P
Flash does 3 pts higher dmg than Spark so you'll need to fuse a Flash, problem solved :lol:
Yea bit more dmg would be nice I guess. The perk is very good but since old spark kind of had 2 perks and it traded that with low dmg, shouldn't the damage on both now be buffed?
Spark does 12, could be 20 for spark and 25 for Flash

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Eljesu007 said:

Mastodon dont work like perk description  dont shot 2 shots if u click u must hold too see 2 shots and cant keep the shot looks like trash fat canon

Allows you to land precise shots in any direction at long range. Has two modes:

• Single shots when you press the trigger.

• A two-round burst when the shot is fully charged.

Single shot* no shots

It works exactly as it says, what's the problem? Single click shoots a bullet, hold and it will fire 2 bullets

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, szefopl said:

bla bla lies again bla bla

era of melee :lol:

5NIc85r.png

:lol:

Must be very smart to realize that the low average of melee comes from the fact that they go for  cabin/ frames most of the times, and destroy a build with like 1-2k damage, in a few seconds. They just ignore most of the armor. I bet average points will open your dog eyes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, FLMNAG said:

your thinking is stupid

Im trying to keep in with the best hover brains like u

But seriously, not my fault you can take 14 epic weapons, just like you can take 3 cricket and 3 locusts and 5 porcs and etc, 3 porcs 15k+ average damage, mandrake 12k, cricket/locust 15k... do the math yourself... yet they use one harvester and spark max, the point is, they are too weak but lances are the issue.

But i couldn't care less about lances, nerf them to the ground if they want, i dont care i dont use them, if im concerned, they are non existent to me, but most use 6sand that is still less than the top dmg weapons, the real question is the same, why are epic weapons so good.

I cooudn't agree more that epic weapons should not be that powerful.

Anything im concern about is only high tier CW gold and diamond good balance and on that level lances are non existing issue and has nothing to do with firedogs or any hardware they use.

• Confused 4