SkyeShadow

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.65 Black Wings

8 minutes ago, ZeusssS said:

Must be very smart to realize that the low average of melee comes from the fact that they go for  cabin/ frames most of the times, and destroy a build with like 1-2k damage, in a few seconds. They just ignore most of the armor. I bet average points will open your dog eyes

Bla bla, bla bla, they have 3k HP, 2 times more than average dog build, to stop a dog you just need to take its wheels, nothing more, so taking armor is the way to go, crucial, hovers are OP and they dont need to do much and yet when you want to kill them they can even run and kill you with just ONE hover left, especially those super fast 3k locust boxes.

Also porc goes on the ground and aim your ammo boxes and generator, stop lying man, is boring.

You are all bunch of lying OP hover brains and nothing more, discussion with you is like talking to a wall, pointless every single time.

But ofc if the whole battlefield is spammed with porcs, fire and kapkans everything is fine, its not OP at all you cant move a meter to not take damage or be caught by kapkans in fire and no way to free yourself before a proc will dump on you and single shot kill you. That you definition of fair fights, having OP hardware and calling is balanced, lol...

Edited by szefopl
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, szefopl said:

yep, nerf it today to be worse than spark, doesn't matter its relic, its costs 10 times more and that spark had this perk before... NERF IT TO THE GROUND

Then maybe learn to play better and not try to cry and beg for a nerf from devs cuz dont know how to compete

Kgzntu7.png

best win ratio, zero full melee teams

So one shot gone from scorp, as it was before, northing changed AT ALL, Seriously? of course...

I fear that the new spark and the new drone will turn to the advantage of close range build
I never said close range was currently OP
You show current statistics...

Edited by FLMNAG

You said that porcupines must be reduce their time of explosion (25% Time to barrel explosion) = 5 seconds.

But you have reduced the 50% because now the barrels explode in 10 seconds when they exploded in 20 seconds.. Can you explain why?. 

Spread and reload reduction? Devs you are killing the game.. I spent a lot of money in order to buy porcs. 

I AM NOT GOING TO BUY PACKS ANY MORE..

Edited by Dios_Hades
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

It is obvious, that Porcupine is overnerfed.

50% reload reduction, it means 2/3 dps, is huge loss.

Increased accuracy goes against covering an area for defense detection of invisible/undetectable.

According to horizontal axis rotation, the change is fixed from my testing and as other said above, defensive builds has porcupine under build. Such build will hit hover only with big luck or skill. Only barrel durability is little advantage against Spark/MG defense, but it is a small change (fraction of time).

Edited by gumaak__CG_
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 4

Hello Developer Team,

When will players be able to build their fusion builds in the garage? Actually fusion builds is one of the most fun things in Crossout, but the lack of proper game mechanics for support this kind of gameplay is a bit frustrating. Honestly, I believe this is the most important feature that should be implemented in Crossout right now. I suggested that 2 years ago but my suggestion never get approved. It would work similar to Leviathans but without the auto aiming weapons with each player responsible for their respective weapons.

This is the essence of my suggestion:

• 1 Cabin / 1 Generator / 80 Parts (1 Player)
  • 2 Cabins / 2 Generators / 160 Parts (2 Players) Chimera
  • 3 Cabins / 3 Generators / 240 Parts (3 Players) Cerberus
  • 4 Cabins / 4 Generators / 320 Parts (4 Players) Leviathan
  • 5 Cabins / 5 Generators / 400 Parts (5 Players) Behemoth
  • 6 Cabins / 6 Generators / 480 Parts (6 Players) Juggernaut
  • ... ??? ... ??? ... ??? ... (7 Players) Kraken
  • ... ??? ... ??? ... ??? ... (8 Players) Hellstar
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, szefopl said:

bla bla lies again bla bla

era of melee :lol:

5NIc85r.png

:lol:

The thing is that best players play as dog/wedge and hovers, the rest varies between people who can't use a minimap.

• Haha 2

This is the smallest crafting event ever....2 new items? I really hope you guys are not trying to phase them out as they've been gradually getting smaller and smaller. Many of us looks forward to these and would lose some interest in the game if they was to go away.

With that said:
• Median seems to be a interesting weapon and I hope it gets higher rarities later.
• A defensive module has long been requested so that's nice as well.  

But there is now nothing to hold back the waves of the melee hoards. They now have a relic spark AND a defensive anti mine module.

EDIT: Why does Median and Argus require 2 step? It makes sense for relics to require it, but it being neccesary to trade something like Median is just silly 

Edited by Steel_Artist

SkyeShadow (Posted )

Hello Steel_Artist! We don't try to phase these events out by making them smaller, the amount of content slightly varies from time to time. As for the 2step - sorry for the inconvenience, but it's for players' safety.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Steel_Artist said:

This is the smallest crafting event ever....2 new items? I really hope you guys are not trying to phase them out as they've been gradually getting smaller and smaller. Many of us looks forward to these and would lose some interest in the game if they was to go away.

No offense but you sound pretty spoiled. I know its fun and trendy to crap on the devs for everything, but the amount of content and game updates they have putout since March is amazing. Its literally one event after another, and some that even overlap....

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, szefopl said:

Why do you always lie to fit your side of the story or try to not tell the whole story?

Why do you always relate to the crossoutstats.info data selectively they way it suits you?

You want some ground truth from crossoutstats data?

Here are the current screens from crossoutstats and i hope devs will also read them carefully (not full lists)

sorted by players

Reveal hidden contents

S8nIAHn.png

and sorted by average damage

Reveal hidden contents

byi3pfq.png

So the truth is

• yes many players are using melee hardware, spark, lancelots or harvesters but NOT firebugs, so blight gives NOTHING to most melee players, they are mostly on lower level leagues, so they gain a lot more from other cabins, like griffon for example and it should not be nerfed either for single simple reason, its the anti cabin for nerfed chameleon that can be disabled PERMANENTLY by a team with verifiers and oculuses, a good team is launching one verifier after another making use of cloak almost impossible
  • melee hardware HAS PATHETIC AVERAGE DAMAGE, EVERYTHING ELSE has DOUBLE OR TRIPLE the AVR DMG or even more, why YOU ALWAYS OMIT THIS DATA? Also most hovers have more HP than melee builds
  • and it is not with shotguns, as the only viable shotgun on better tier CW is breaker and they just nerfed it and also...
  • scorpions and retchers are used MORE THAN breakers
  • even firebug has pathetic average damage of ~2600 and that is in the bottom low of average damage compared to the known high tier CW weapons, its weak, crossoutstats shows ALL league data COMBINED, the truth is, most melee are used below top CW, and this is dedicated to devs especially, firebug builds are too weak, firebug needs some kind of buff (direct or non direct), it is the cheapest relic on market and by the average always was, blight is the only cabin that can be used with it and its the only setup that makes it possible to compete with firebug in diamond, so no, any nerf to already weak firebug or blight will only make it impossible to compete in diamond or high tier gold, all other relics have much more average damage
  • from the data we can clearly see whats doing too much damage for its class or outperforms its class by far, this shows clearly porcupine as serious issue that devs have finally addressed somehow and this is good, the issue of mandrakes are visible also, it has very high damage combined with the horizontal "exploit" it need to be fixed somehow, crickets and locusts completely out of its league, epic hardware with output damage better than any relic and legendary, this is absurd, but the common thing is here, melees are a lot weaker that anything else and do not need any nerf, you just need to play better if you have a weapon dealing 2-3 times more average damage and still losing, thats the truth

This is the FULL view of ALL crossoutstats provided data and not your false assumption just on part of it that fits your cause, so stop OMITTING data that you dont like just to lie about the current state of the game as you clearly know nothing about it.

Nice try but argument of average damage is totaly out. Average damage (no matter of way how you calculate it) can be corrupted by many factors which these stats don't show. You could see that when you replied to me last time. Your argument was about average damage and during that time, the highest average damage of all weapons in CWs had... Little boys. 

EmKOeW6.png

And why is that? Because of this:

1. It doesn't consider amount of weapons. As you can see on picture you posted on August 21, Little boys were "the most op". The reason wasn't some extreme buff or broken stats, but the thing it was used often on Leviathans during Leviathans Clan Wars. Many guys wanted to use full 65/66 energy and one of the cheapest way to make it efficient is to use 10 Little boys. But, that boosts your average damage.
    What I want to tell is that there will be difference if you use 2 or 3 Firebugs, 6 or 14 Lancelots, 3 or 5 Porcupines. So, without this information, you can't consider average damage as something valuable. But I can go further.
  2. There is no information about builds players faced. That is in my opinion even more problematic. If I face old meta Harpy Typhoon hover, these builds had never huge amount of hp and their total durability of all parts weren't significant too. Regular melee could hit it and deal how much 2k damage in total to destroy a 950 hp build? Next to it you can face 3,5k hp spider where you have to drill through legs with resistance or huge amount of bumpers and you total damage to destroy this build can go up to 5-7k easily.
  3. There is no consideration of function of weapons. Killing that Harpy Phoon hover will be different for different builds. Melee with lancelots can actually do almost direct damage to cabin if it hits that hover with ramp on top and killing him with lances. That leads into fast kill and usually low overall damage. But killing it with Phoon spider will be different. You can't flank it so you have to destroy it from the front: Destroying spaced armor, weapons some other protection (and don't forget you have to destroy 90 % of this build because of how these hovers are built) and then you finally get to cabin damage. In this way, only those Typhoons can tank almost similar amount of damage melee needs for complete destruction.
  4. It doesn't consider builds in general. Humpback Typhoon spider will always outdamage Steppe. Same as using Favorite or Blight on Firebugs will do the difference.

Average damage is for me much less viable information than amount of players who use certain weapons and items. For me 45 % of players using melee/lances/flamethrowers/breaker is a problem which should be solved ASAP.

Edited by Waughan27131
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, I_Like_Cake_Yumm said:

No offense but you sound pretty spoiled. I know its fun and trendy to crap on the devs for everything, but the amount of content and game updates they have putout since March is amazing. Its literally one event after another, and some that even overlap....

Yes it has been, but you failed to notice what my concern is. New content is not the problem..there's been plenty of that.

These events steadily and consistently getting smaller and smaller is the problem as it seems that they're trying to phase them out. 

I could be wrong about that, and hope that I am. It has been a busy year for them after all. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, szefopl said:

melee hardware HAS PATHETIC AVERAGE DAMAGE, EVERYTHING ELSE has DOUBLE OR TRIPLE the AVR DMG or even more, why YOU ALWAYS OMIT THIS DATA? Also most hovers have more HP than melee builds

Its not like they only need to do 50 damage to the frames to cripple a hover......

and gee i wonder why spark doesnt do a lot of average damage :facepalm:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

clap clap devs ya undid 3 years worth of melee nerfs

whats sad is how almost every player before the update told you NO WE DONT NEED BUFFS TO MELEE, and players are still saying it now, but you ignore them and just do your own thing as usual. Stop farming cash

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Good update porcupines needed this change i always like them fun yes but they was the really only weapon that shut down 90% of the builds with no skill needed, just poop all over the place an rush at targets pooping non stop barrels that moved faster then you can drive, i personally like this change maybe we can start seeing different comps again  vs the copy an paste teams.

If you can't deal with mele with out the aid of porcupines rethink your build an stop using bumpers just to shield your weapons.

There's also so many ways to deal with mandrakes they got a long reload an break easy yes high damage done but if you know how to drive an dodge to take minimal damage its not that big of deal, an Griffen cabs its not hard to out play them in cw so stop whining about it an watch out for them its not hard to tell they rushing in but then again 90% of the players are blind to start with an never look at map to see the dot disappear.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

So, now we have 

Defence module “Argus” costing 1 energy  THAT makes obsolete mines lock on missiles and tow, 

But SKINNER STILL COST 2 ENERGY AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A PERK? ¿! ¡?  IT'S TIME TO CORRECT THIS PLZ

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Waughan27131 said:

Nice try but argument of average damage is totaly out. Average damage (no matter of way how you calculate it) can be corrupted by many factors which these stats don't show. You could see that when you replied to me last time. Your argument was about average damage and during that time, the highest average damage of all weapons in CWs had... Little boys. 

EmKOeW6.png

And why is that? Because of this:

1. It doesn't consider amount of weapons. As you can see on picture you posted on August 21, Little boys were "the most op". The reason wasn't some extreme buff or broken stats, but the thing it was used often on Leviathans during Leviathans Clan Wars. Many guys wanted to use full 65/66 energy and one of the cheapest way to make it efficient is to use 10 Little boys. But, that boosts your average damage.
    What I want to tell is that there will be difference if you use 2 or 3 Firebugs, 6 or 14 Lancelots, 3 or 5 Porcupines. So, without this information, you can't consider average damage as something valuable. But I can go further.
  2. There is no information about builds players faced. That is in my opinion even more problematic. If I face old meta Harpy Typhoon hover, these builds had never huge amount of hp and their total durability of all parts weren't significant too. Regular melee could hit it and deal how much 2k damage in total to destroy a 950 hp build? Next to it you can face 3,5k hp spider where you have to drill through legs with resistance or huge amount of bumpers and you total damage to destroy this build can go up to 5-7k easily.
  3. There is no consideration of function of weapons. Killing that Harpy Phoon hover will be different for different builds. Melee with lancelots can actually do almost direct damage to cabin if it hits that hover with ramp on top and killing him with lances. That leads into fast kill and usually low overall damage. But killing it with Phoon spider will be different. You can't flank it so you have to destroy it from the front: Destroying spaced armor, weapons some other protection (and don't forget you have to destroy 90 % of this build because of how these hovers are built) and then you finally get to cabin damage. In this way, only those Typhoons can tank almost similar amount of damage melee needs for complete destruction.
  4. It doesn't consider builds in general. Humpback Typhoon spider will always outdamage Steppe. Same as using Favorite or Blight on Firebugs will do the difference.

Average damage is for me much less viable information than amount of players who use certain weapons and items. For me 45 % of players using melee/lances/flamethrowers/breaker is a problem which should be solved ASAP.

this +1

59 minutes ago, CrimsonReaper said:

Good update porcupines needed this change i always like them fun yes but they was the really only weapon that shut down 90% of the builds with no skill needed, just poop all over the place an rush at targets pooping non stop barrels that moved faster then you can drive, i personally like this change maybe we can start seeing different comps again  vs the copy an paste teams.

If you can't deal with mele with out the aid of porcupines rethink your build an stop using bumpers just to shield your weapons.

There's also so many ways to deal with mandrakes they got a long reload an break easy yes high damage done but if you know how to drive an dodge to take minimal damage its not that big of deal, an Griffen cabs its not hard to out play them in cw so stop whining about it an watch out for them its not hard to tell they rushing in but then again 90% of the players are blind to start with an never look at map to see the dot disappear.

Tell me youre trolling

• Confused 1

This has got to be the dumbest patch ever!
Ka1deron mentioned "porc spam" in the comments:

you know devs aren't playing their own game or even looking at "stats" when they're using the same lame vocabulary as forum whiners... 
To be able to "spam"/ reach effective dps. with porcs you'll need 2-3 of the weapons that usually costs 15 - 20 k. coins on the market + echo cabin (the most expensive cabin on the market), with colossos engine... You can be certain that the whining newbie players who invented the expression "porc spam" never used the weapon ( and they're more likely to uninstall the game before they ever will.) Usually most complaints about this came from allys who couldn't be bothered to look where they're driving ... Oh yes lets make porcs indirect line of fire like the neardy and quiet useless incinerators, lobbing stuff at the skies claiming to be support :facepalm: With porcs low effective range this will kill the weapon in those situations where it was used before... Now any wedge 0-skillzer can just hide infront of the porc build because this will now be the safest place on the battlefield... Well done beginner players who's ruining the game for older and more experienced players... GG.! ineffective devs, making epic rarity ai-autoaim drones that automatically counters projectiles from a RELIC weapon... YES that's balance i guess :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by Mad_Lancer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

6 hours ago, Laodimos said:

That awkward moment you realise that your upgraded Spark does more damage than the new Relic.. How can this weapon be considered relic at all?

flashVsSpark.jpg

Wait, so... they have the same stats AND the perks both cap at 72%?! What a JOKE! :lol:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StreaMRoLLeR said:

Whats the point of opening  + and - update thread if you never listen to your players ??

Just following up on this excellent point: Why are you devs so cowardly hiding from players opinions -----> When one quotes/copys developers answers here in the forum to a new comment (you know in order to have a decent CONVERSATION with our developers) what happens is that our replys becomes unable to be submitted to the thread with an error code saying: "error url" or something like that... NOW that might just be an unfortunate bug, but knowing how russia treats critique of authority and the system, it's kind of hard to believe that. 
Have some responsibility devs... do you want our feedback or not?! Rant over ... lanzer aouuut!1 :05:

• Upvote 1

Just logged in ... 

Same copy|paste event. Not even a new paint. I mean a paint - you copy the object, add pattern, give it a name, done.
Very disappointing. Not even trying to ask for a new horn.

:beee:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3