SkyeShadow

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.65 Black Wings

1 hour ago, Renamed41544 said:

To bad they are not limited to 75kph. Weapon recoil can push them over 100kph easily and sustain that speed.

If you had any clue, you already knew this.

You make it sound like hovers go 100kph lol, the only speed boost from recoil is a cannon build and probably reapers, which on a cannon build will boost you for about half a second lol, so you get one tiny speed boost every 7 seconds which lasts half a second and even with this recoil you will only benefit from it while going backwards in a straight line without turning to lose speed (which is impossible to take full advantage of since there is obstacles everywhere).

So before you tell people they have no clue, make sure you know what you are talking about.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

BUFF porcs (again) !1:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Wait why is porc getting nerfed when forward mandrake can one volley kill vehicles. I still don't think devs play the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

Another awkward moment when you just upgrade the Argus module but there's no "handling" category upgrade..?! :100_100_10:

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw No upgrade for handling category for the Argus module
What you expected to see Upgraded characteristics for handling category
Conditions in which error reproduce Upgraded the argus module
Problem details I expected the upgraded part to have 3 category upgrades but it has only two.
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug just now - around 03:00 GR Time

bugArgus.jpg

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

MG13's durability gets buffed but MG14 is left out.

Only 7 points of durability difference.The only other difference is the perk.MG14 used to have 3 bars of damage and MG13 had 2...Why the subtle change that didn't appear in the changelog? (And this was a few months ago)

MG14 has a huge hitbox and does little damage while Thunderbolt has:
1)More HP than MG14

2)Smaller hitbox

3)Higher damage

I get it that they are different gun classes,but come on.I'd prefer not loosing my guns from 3 shots while I have to shoot for 5 seconds.

And don't get me started on how easy it is to get the guns shot off because of a cannon.

I won't go into any of the meta BS building.

And also,when will you add Ravens to the raids? I really want to kill them... :(

Edited by Rob326
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

vJV74x9.png

@SkyeShadow @Ka1deron @Woodyrojo I didn't know that you guys actually care about feedback of players.

As far as I understand it if you praise them or veil your critique in thick coat of cammo or sweet talk they will respond.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm just saying but if horizontal mandrakes are becoming a bit to normal, give the thing a direct fire mode that fires One shell instead of 5 that can be aimed down and fired like a normal cannon for half the reload, activities with a fast click on artillery mode, hold on direct fire to go back into artillery, switches automatically if the gun aims down farther than 50 degrees in artillery mode.

Honestly the mandrake as it is with a single shot direct fire mode would be pretty balanced. Its heavy Af, costs 8E, and has pretty crappy HP for its size and weight. It would solve getting nuked by a point blank barrage, and actually allow the thing a bit of self defense but I doubt it would save it from melee.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

it´s is nonsense, tiny shotguns and masive explosion weapon must be in balance... this is mistake, u should do some realistic balance and real physics(mass, speed, colission, gravity...) when tiny small details are holdin train bumpers and these kind of space armour is working on game... that game is too far from any progress, u have to do changes to make more players come back in game, not to make them run out from here... your vision of game balance and rebuild, generating more hate and anger than simpathy, so may be u need some ¨rebuild¨ in your office or game studo

• Confused 1

A good Update...but except for the mastodont....send a f**** FAX before shooting and the reloading is so slow but that not enough because a second is need for the second shot ! WHY ! just uselless...a useless canon with ridiculous damage ! playing mammoth is greater than that ! .:facepalm:

Edited by Rogathorius
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, LOoD said:

Raid dead ....

PVP boring ....

CW ruined ....

Adventure  .... what is it ?

What the next step , in the future you can come buy a pack and play in your garage with new feature duplo minecraft special crossout  ......

Great game :015_2:

this +1

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

On 9/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, betley09 said:

So before you tell people they have no clue, make sure you know what you are talking about.

Every automatic weapon has recoil, arbiters, punishers, helios etc.... And sustained fire from any of these common types of hovers on xbox anyway, all go faster then 75.  Even breakers will help push. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

For the most part the new patch was bad. 
the new relics were way to little way to late.

the porc nerf along side of a hard counter module an awful idea.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, LOoD said:

Raid dead ....

PVP boring ....

CW ruined ....

What the next step , in the future you can come buy a pack and play in your garage with new feature duplo minecraft special crossout  ......

This game is dead balanced.

There are no more innovations...

I have allready suggested very very long time ago, to add a new game mode:

"Castle Siege"

One team defend the castle (generator) the other team is attacking.

Both teams (including clanwar) can hire other players as mercenary (Mercenary system) to get helped to win the game.

This can be played with Clanwar or without (in missions).

In the game mode there are some Raider NPCs on both sides to support the owning team and to make the game mode, more realistic to the world and story of crossout.

The Raid system can have this feature too. PvPvE.

In this game mode there are Weapons, Modules and Movement part limitations + each rarity. This limitations is changing every 1-2 weeks. So eveeyone can take part, beginners too!

But this system need a ELO (ranking/skill) system, that means more player with lesser skill are against lesser, skilled players (for balancing).

Whatever... i am getting more and more distanced to the game, the good years of Crossout are over. :(

Edited by Todesklinge
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

22 hours ago, LOoD said:

Raid dead ....

PVP boring ....

CW ruined ....

The only thing holding me in the game is clan wars. Though, i'm slowly losing interest there, due to the horizontal mandrake or shields spam. Plenty of my buddies left the game already

Edited by ZeusssS
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 7

WHERE IS WEDGE NERF? AGAIN!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Yet another update and still no fix for the bug of fused cabins’ perk (-17%mass) not working. It’s been 6 months. I’m out. Time to find a different game. 

tell me what game is better to play next?

I liked this game concept , but recent update and everyting patch is trash 
, devs are going trash , this company member all trash, already this game is crap trash xxxx game

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2020 at 4:04 PM, XiOiUS said:

this pic is just shown parameter

Relics has 20% more damage than sparks

Waste of time
this poster wants to do is make misunderstandings and confusion
Not worth staying here

Where can you see these weapon stats? 20%?! I've tried them both and actually my Spark does more damage than Flash. Plus it slows down better hovers (as well as further).

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Laodimos said:

Where can you see these weapon stats? 20%?! I've tried them both and actually my Spark does more damage than Flash. Plus it slows down better hovers (as well as further).

ok? Did you understand ? did you check your cabin ? did you see your navigator skill  ?

screenshot-200907-065218(31 7 44).jpg

screenshot-200907-065240(-18 8 117).jpg

screenshot-200907-065308(25 3 39).jpg

screenshot-200907-065329(-10 9 125).jpg

• Haha 1