SkyeShadow

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.11.65 Black Wings

3 minutes ago, XiOiUS said:

ok? Did you understand ? did you check your cabin ? did you see your navigator skill  ?

screenshot-200907-065218(31 7 44).jpg

screenshot-200907-065240(-18 8 117).jpg

screenshot-200907-065308(25 3 39).jpg

screenshot-200907-065329(-10 9 125).jpg

Ah ok. So that’s how ppl see me on maps with bushes and grass

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, nunezdjr said:

For anyone wondering the Median DOES have a perk. It has about 6 squares of penetration. 

I advise you not to say such a stupid thing

It's a specification on all weapons

Does it penetrate like a Scorpion ?? 
Please think more before you speak

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Kommy1986 said:

I advise you not to say such a stupid thing

It's a specification on all weapons

Does it penetrate like a Scorpion ?? 
Please think more before you speak

I don’t have to think before I think. I tested the damn gun. Don’t believe me? Shoot the van in test drive. The shell will go straight through both van windows. Still don’t believe me? Shoot the bus on its target with 1 gun and see what happens

• Thanks 4

13 hours ago, nunezdjr said:

Ah ok. So that’s how ppl see me on maps with bushes and grass

LOL right?! I never thought this pac-man graphics is a thing...Im speechless :'D

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, nunezdjr said:

I don’t have to think before I think. I tested the damn gun. Don’t believe me? Shoot the van in test drive. The shell will go straight through both van windows. Still don’t believe me? Shoot the bus on its target with 1 gun and see what happens

Bullet damage from all cannons has a degree of penetration innately. An Avenger has penetration damage to the Shell but the explosion still happens at point of impact where a weapon with armor penetration the shell travels through the armor dealing far less damage on impact but with the shell entering further before combustion.

Hello,

Attn: Devs

Will PS4 receive this week the Update or Not? :20:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello, 

@SkyeShadow @Ka1deron @Woodyrojo

Did i saw players asking when is the Ps4 update coming out and none of you did give an reply? or did you?

i also asked.......

Awaiting yours we all remain, and remember to reply to players if they all asking the same question several times thank you.... :012j:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Nah they only answer stuff the first 30 minutes after releasing a post and they only reply to the easy and comfortable questions and ignore the rest.

Thats the thing Beny, they think cause we use consoles we don't spend money on the game, i bought all the packs available in PS Store and every month i buy a scanner. i think ill stop if i don't see any interest for consoles.... i even saw discounts on scanner on PC and never saw one on console....

Thats a shame on them.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Quote"

Survivors! Recently, we have received a lot of questions regarding the release of the “Black Wings " update on the Playstation 4. The ppdate was postponed due to a number of technical reasons and we are working to make it available as soon as possible. Follow our news - we will definitely inform you about the start of technical maintenance and the update release!

Unquote"

Well don't expect the update in this week i guess....:100_100_10:Thanks @Ka1deron for the update, keep us posted. Also i noticed that the second shot of the Mastodon is too much delayed.... 

• Confused 1

Why the hell did you give Mastodon this horrid trash firing mode? just make it normal 1 click-2shot, reload.

We dont need any fooking complication. We just wanna fire our guns man...

Have you ever tried figthing against hover? coont will already take a shot at ya and be behind cover until you "charge" the shot like bamboozeled drunk monkey.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Vincefeld said:

Why the hell did you give Mastodon this horrid trash firing mode? just make it normal 1 click-2shot, reload.

We dont need any fooking complication. We just wanna fire our guns man...

Have you ever tried figthing against hover? coont will already take a shot at ya and be behind cover until you "charge" the shot like bamboozeled drunk monkey.

I take it you are a wheel or ground based dual mammoth player like myself. 

hovers are cancer and stupidly hard to hit with turret guns. But whenever I say Anything ppl just start screeching and preaching about hovers and how it’s my fault I can’t hit them. The acceleration is the issue here. Nerfing that would help and maybe increasing turret muzzle velocity across the board a bit would help too

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, XiOiUS said:

ok? Did you understand ? did you check your cabin ? did you see your navigator skill  ?

I tried it with the same co-driver and build but I was doing it on missions and not as an experiment. I checked with your scientific way and it stands, but the fact that is slows hovers less effectively has great impact on the efficiency of the weapon. Thank you for the clarification. With a lesser perc though it still doesn't feel anywhere near like Relic. I guess I'll have to upgrade it too in order for it to work..
 :1_100_100:

spark_vs_flash.jpg

Edited by Laodimos
  • Haha 1

@XiOiUS Please tell me the trick to play this on my Nokia 3310. 

After testing out the patch a bit more i can say the Mastadons dont feel as strong as expected simply because its hard to hit both shots where you need, the delay ruins the accuracy. As for the Flash im not impressed either, this is the least impressive relic in the game now.

The new module is bugged also, before you upgrade it shows 3 perks and after you upgrade you only get 2? Thats unfair for players that crafted it. 

Also once again, please consider adding Relic CKS to the store. Why dont you want to offer players the option to buy them? Let us buy what we want.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Vincefeld said:

Why the hell did you give Mastodon this horrid trash firing mode? just make it normal 1 click-2shot, reload

agree trash shot system make reload and aim painfull

Edited by Eljesu007
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Damn guys stop spamming the devs with the PS4 and Xbox update. It’s not up to them when Sony does whatever magic they do to approve it. For all we know they probably submitted the update earlier so we could possible get the updates closer together like in the past

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ayt00r@psn said:

Sad Update They killed the porcupine

many of my friends are leaving this game...

Crafts other than hover and dog are crap for quite some time
Same as not existing
If you want to win, the width of the craft will narrow and you will reach the craft that everyone copy
They your friends are not dead ,Abandoning crap game and moving to other games is a smart choice
Recommend ending this game

This game has a bad balance and the devs are incapable,
they only continue to expose the ugliness without reflecting the player's feedback 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

One week after pc and xbox update, still nothing on PS4 :014j:

I think I gonna stay longer in GTA :012j:

Shame Devs. shame... :014j:

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

WHat you still didnt get the upate? Lmao these devs are just incedible, never seen such an incompetent dev team by far!

:rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

never seen such an incompetent dev team by far!

It's nothing new :014j:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

One week after pc and xbox update, still nothing on PS4 :014j:

I think I gonna stay longer in GTA :012j:

Shame Devs. shame... :014j:

It will be released once the problem has been fixed as per Devs announcement.

I'm also excited to build those Mastodon, i have all resources collected.:012j:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Da_Costa_83 said:

It will be released once the problem has been fixed as per Devs announcement.

I'm also excited to build those Mastodon, i have all resources collected.:012j:

I know what they said, it was answer to our previous questions about the update ,but it was a few days ago and today is Thursday (update day) I just want to sell all stuff I've bought and make good profit ,get my coins back and and switch this broken game off:001j: 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I would do at the mastodon and at the cabin unibox flipping point shot or with heating it charging is long, the first shot was damaged only 1 shot from the cannon bug?

• Confused 1