Ka1deron

[Video] The Garage 2.0#10

Hello, Survivors! It’s the Garage once again, and you are watching a new episode of the renewed series.

Today in the episode:

• Counter-Meta: surviving the Flute onslaught!
  • Voice Of The Wasteland: we read your messages and choose the craft of the episode!

And we start with:

• Workshop: one hit kills with no weapons whatsoever!

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

The flute is long gone from being a meta.  

WHAT I DO want to know how to counter is a hover typhoon which can accelerate from 0-75 kmh in roughly 3 seconds. I’ve timed a few builds. Oh wait what’s that? Dogs are the only ones that have a slight chance of killing one? Well screw me Becuase I like using heavy builds which canT accelerate (Funny since heavy vehicles in real life are geared low for tourqe and acceleration) , aren’t fast, and have cannon shots take travel at the rate of a snail (this is a big issue for me and predicting where the hover will go is near impossible since they litterally juke my shot as If it were a soccer ball)

Edited by nunezdjr
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, nunezdjr said:

It was new, and had a flash in the pan, like most new things with neat mechanics.  The Joules were popular (Favorite Cabin) for a while after they came out, but they weren't "Meta."  The novelty just ore off when people got bored playing with them.

Counters are always meta.

Edited by psiberzerker

2 hours ago, nunezdjr said:

WHAT I DO want to know how to counter is a hover typhoon which can accelerate from 0-75 kmh in roughly 3 seconds. I’ve timed a few builds. Oh wait what’s that? Dogs are the only ones that have a slight chance of killing one? Well screw me Becuase I like using heavy builds which canT accelerate (Funny since heavy vehicles in real life are geared low for tourqe and acceleration) , aren’t fast, and have cannon shots take travel at the rate of a snail (this is a big issue for me and predicting where the hover will go is near impossible since they litterally juke my shot as If it were a soccer ball)

Don't worry, at least u counter light cars by flying up and away on hit. And having less energy, more mass lets you focus on being a proper meatshield for hovers

Edited by tankman217