Matchmade With Blacklisted Player

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I was matchmade into the same mission match and same team with a player that I had blacklisted over a week ago for griefing me (blocking my vehicle while on the same team as me).
What you expected to see Matchmaker would keep me in waiting queue instead of putting me into a match where there is a player that I have blacklisted.
Conditions in which error reproduce Blacklist an account A from account B, queue for a mission from both accounts while having a close Power Rating.
Problem details I have logs and screenshots, however the forum does not let me upload them, posted another bug here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/315600-cannot-upload-screenshots/
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 7 Sep 2020 21:38:36 log file time

• Confused 1
  • Developer
8 hours ago, Trajos said:

I was matchmade into the same mission match and same team with a player that I had blacklisted over a week ago for griefing me (blocking my vehicle while on the same team as me).

Hello,

Blacklist hides only chat message, it does not affect the matchmaker.

4 hours ago, Sipovec said:

Hello,

Blacklist hides only chat message, it does not affect the matchmaker.

Hi, thanks for clarifying. Any plans to add any functionality so that I do not end up in the same match as someone from my blacklist? - Currently it's very annoying, as they just block my vehicle from moving and I cannot do anything to them as they are on my team, so I am just wasting my time as they don't let me play properly.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Trajos said:

Hi, thanks for clarifying. Any plans to add any functionality so that I do not end up in the same match as someone from my blacklist? - Currently it's very annoying, as they just block my vehicle from moving and I cannot do anything to them as they are on my team, so I am just wasting my time as they don't let me play properly.

We are not planning to introduce such functionality.

If the players bother you, then you can file a complaint against them through the in-game reports.

23 hours ago, Sipovec said:

If the players bother you, then you can file a complaint against them through the in-game reports.

I did file a complaint back at the same time I added them to blacklist, I used "Reason = Insults", description was something like "Griefing - continuously blocking my vehicle from moving while on the same team as me in a raid", but I was not informed of any action taken against the player, and clearly they're playing again. Do these reports actually make any difference? (e.g. was the player warned by GMs or something?)

• Developer
21 hours ago, Trajos said:

I did file a complaint back at the same time I added them to blacklist, I used "Reason = Insults", description was something like "Griefing - continuously blocking my vehicle from moving while on the same team as me in a raid", but I was not informed of any action taken against the player, and clearly they're playing again. Do these reports actually make any difference? (e.g. was the player warned by GMs or something?)

We do not have a feedback system for complaints in the game, but all complaints are reviewed by the game masters.