Ka1deron

Radio “Voice of the Wasteland”

golos-pustoschej-eng-cut.gif

Hello! Radio “Voice of the Wasteland” is back on the air, and this is your host, Alexander Murch.

And what do I have for you today? Not that much — the menu is really modest today. And this despite the fact that there are enough letters to build a shed for storing these very letters.

And we will start with the noise that these ravens have made. Excuse me, Ravens. They can't find me anyway. Heh-heh-heh.

So they brought new goodies to the market, it's crazy right now, wow! You can hear a buzz a few miles from the entrance. Someone bought something at an old price, someone — at a new price, someone bought something more expensive, someone swears at vendors, and someone quietly bought updates and happily rides across the Wasteland. I love these days, though. Life starts buzzing right away.

The second news for today is there's an answer from the Rat King. And… he's willing to sponsor a full-fledged survivors' tales contest! No more battles with personal messages — everything on the forums and several winners. Details should arrive literally within the next week. So prepare your pens, papers, or whatever you write on, and follow the news closely.

So what's a broadcast without a letter from Vala? I will tell you, and only you, secretly, that I go on air only for the sake of spreading these messages. Just hush, let's keep it between us ;)

“Hey, it's me, Porcupine. Vala's asking me to write you letters again. I'm not interested in them, but since she asks… So, I've asked three times, but the result is the same:
A gift is prepared for adult children
There's a big blow coming from Santa.
Size really matters now
You too will build a… (man, how bad can his handwriting be! I can't read it.)

Ha-ha-ha. Not ho-ho-ho!

Well, good luck thinking over this one, while we… it doesn't matter. Stay cool.”

Um. Well, actually, that's all. Apart from a couple of photo cards that could help solve the riddle, but… business as usual. See for yourself, maybe you have ideas on the riddle from Vala — then be sure to write them in comments and letters to the radio station.

Sep1.png

Sep2.png

Speaking of comments. Thank you for all the kind words and recommendations you wrote after the recent broadcast of the “Voice of the Wasteland”, they really make lonely evenings on this station much more enjoyable. But since I don't have any more news, I'll see you later!

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Sad 4

Hello. @Ka1deron @Woodyrojo

We had discussion about 'What do those two screenshots mean?".
It is so hard to guess what is that car shape panel which looks like it comes from carnival games, and what we will be able to do with those bowling pins.

I guess these panels will replace the old dummy cars and we will have some more toys to test the vehicle in the test drive.
If bowling pin is heavy enough, it will be good subject for collision test.

Anyway, we are not satisfied about balance. Do you know that 4 Lupara can deal 100 damage by one click, meanwhile 2 Breaker deals only 99?
Of course, 4 Lupara uses 2 more energy but this result is quite ridiculous.

We believe shotguns have wrong parameters. Look at the mass. Chord; 144 kg, Sinus-0; 185 kg and Breaker; 180 kg.

Not only shotguns, but also so many things are broken. Do you check and consider the feedback of players seriously?
We believe just little more changes can make this game much better, and more popular.

It will be good for us, for beginners and for you.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Ka1deron said:

" Stay cool.”

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

Too late ....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

buff porcs