Ka1deron

[Video] Crossout Show: Oops

Riders of the Apocalypse! We welcome you beneath the dome of Youtube, to our weekly Show, made so that you - the Waste’s best mechanics and riders can win the Prize! New episodes every Friday! Anyone willing to submit a video, must send a letter to [email protected] containing the link to your video, your in-game nickname and the email address registered with your game account, so we can send you the Prize should your video win!

In this episode:

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Confused 1

Scorpion side hover in Crossout show. What is next?
"Wedge dogs wedged poor heavy tank!" "Lance dog lanced the poor victim and killed it instantly!" What a amazing show.

Do you really think new beginners will be impressed after watching meta builds abusing the balance in the game?
It feels like "Hey! In this game, i can deal 99,999 damage to void guardian with my myth level sword! Isn't it astonishing?"

There are so many elements make players think you guys are stupid and have no common sense. It is hard to believe you guys are understanding the situation.

And of course, you will ignore this because that's all you can.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Scorpion side hover in Crossout show. What is next?

Thats not the real issue tho. The scorp hover video is obvious cheating, yet he got rewarded 1000 coins.

Just look at how the guns are pointing in a totally different direction in cover, then they just instanty, in a straight line, snap right onto the enemy's generator. And there are moments when they have line of sight, but they don't fire because they dont have line of sight with the cabin. They are not even using neutrino, how can they know where everyones generators are? If they were truly a skilled aimer, they would have been playing much differently
:lol: devs rewarded someone for cheating

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, [email protected] said:

when a bronze playeur insult a diamond playeur

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one can. 

If they're facing LAPN they're silver at highest lul

You devs gotta spice up the show or something. Ask what us players want. Don’t guess what we want Becuase so far, it’s been pretty off.  Host a live show or something every week

I see a sideway spaced armor hover, I stop watching. And vomit.
Devs need to wash their eyes with some vodka.

Edited by MrSplatter
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2