Woodyrojo

[Announcement] What awaits us in the upcoming “Amusement Park” update?

Generally good, but sad to see more homing missile in game

and please buff Mastodon and Porcupine

Woodyrojo (Posted )

For the Mastodon we plan to rework the feature that puts the Mastodon on a reload when its barrels are blocked. After the rework the weapon will no longer reload if it can't shoot.
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 12
  • Upvote 8

so will Old Town be removed from clan wars or just normal pvp?

i hate that map with a passion

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Yes, we plan to do that for all the modes.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

The means to restrict horizontal mandrake unnaturally is fine,
but if you guys could come with good idea to reduce the efficiency of horizontal Mandrake naturally and make vertical mandrake competitive, it would be better.

On 9/18/2020 at 7:50 PM, Woodyrojo said:

Plasma gun “Quasar”

• The durability is planned to be reduced from 597 to 535 pts.
  • New perk: "Every 100 m distance to hitting the target reduce the reload time by 17%."
  • The reload time is planned to be increased from 4.5 to 5.5 s.

Grenade launcher “AGS-55 Impulse”

• Explosive damage is planned to be reduced by 17%
  • New Perk: “After 5 successful hits, damage of the next projectile will be increased by 50%. Each miss cancels one successful hit. ”

Both are just a nerf.

As you know, Quasar is not that effective in long range because of slow projectile but you guys are giving it the perk for long range shot?
What is the point? At least you guys should have increased the projectile speed as fast as that of Pulsar.

And new perk of Impulse is more friendly to the dog Impulse than to range Impulse, because Impulse is much easier to use in close range rather than in long range.
At least, it will make Impulse grenade bombardment less efficient, but on this purpose, i think you guys should have reduced basic ammo.

Impulse has so many defects to be range weapon. You should try to use Impulse in the range.

It seems you guys are still missing so many points and don't have obvious plan or comprehension to improve the overall balance of this game.

The one thing clear is that you guys don't play own game at all.
It is hard to understand what do you want to do and get the point from your balance patch.

Only vehicles with course, turret or plasma cannons will be allowed into the "Cannon Fodder" brawl.

You will see more side hover cannon builds than wheel or track or leg cannons. I can bet.

“Head-On” sounds more interesting. I think you guys should give players untradable brawl exclusive cannons or active melees temporary.
This will boost the players participation.  

Maps

In the "Amusement Park" update, destructible objects will appear on all PvP maps available in rotation. Now the battles will become even more lively and filled with different events!

And those who like to stealthily get close to the enemy should be especially careful, because environmental objects scattered in all directions can instantly give out your location on the map!

We draw your attention to the fact that 3 maps will be TEMPORARILY removed from rotation with the update:

• Ship graveyard: the map will be redesigned for the new realities of battles with destructible objects.
  • Old Town: A complete redesign of the map is planned.
  • Fortress: we are also planning to rework the visual appearance of the map.

This looks promising.

We don't sure about new `Amusement Park` pass.
We just wish the proper means to improve the balance.

Do you have plan for right balance overhaul?

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

For each subsequent level obtained, you will receive a special container from which you can get 3 objects for construction on your range.

Will there be any other method for obtaining these new objects, or will they be limited to boxes during seasons?

37 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

New Brawls

Both sound interesting. Maybe more "weapon-specific" brawls will appear if these are popular.

38 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

new legendary cabin, a new homing missile

Sounds interesting.

38 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

and new wheel of epic rarity.

Amazing! Hopefully, it is of "light" or "medium" variety.

Overall, this sounds like it will be a great update!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

You will be able to obtain these objects from special containers, as readymade parts (battle pass) or you'll be able to craft them with a new resource that can be obtained by salvaging those objects that you don't need.
  • Upvote 1

devs u think changes and fix on mastodon?

Edited by Eljesu007

Woodyrojo (Posted )

I'll copy the answer left for the 1st comment: For the Mastodon we plan to rework the feature that puts the Mastodon on a reload when its barrels are blocked. After the rework the weapon will no longer reload if it can't shoot.
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, akaratekarcsi said:

Mandrake nerf AND wedge nerf? Looks like XO celebrates christmas on september 24!

Truly a glorious update. We will never get a "perfect" game, but we are slowly getting up there.

Good job dev team.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

And we still have some pretty exciting stuff for future updates :)
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8

i dont want to lose time making a idiot garage i join garage to check build functionality no to play minecraft 
nerf or fix retchers they shot through pieces like it has a invisible barrel between her 4 barrels and u can bury them on pieces
nerf helios 
buff reload porcupines decrease reload in 0.5sec u increase it in 1sec last update
wedge fix is useless add damage sistem

Woodyrojo (Posted )

With this feature you could also build your range just the way you need it to be to test your guns, vehicles controls, etc. It's not just about building some random or funny stuff.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

And we've announced earlier, that damage infliction will be added to the new mechanic, but later, as it requires some additional work and fixes.
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

Brawl “Race”

In the update, the “Race” mode will also be divided into races for cars with wheels only and only with hovers. During one time window in the brawl schedule, only one type of race will be held on one of the available maps.

Frankly to say, it is not negative change but i really hate this.

First, you guys admit that hovers are way superior to other race cars in Race mode. This is good change.

Second, but you guys gave up balancing hover, and just divided mode. It was so lazy and stupid means, neglecting balance of the game.
You guys did this because Race mode is just brawl. You can't divide PVP into things such as 'No Wedge' PVP or else, but you can divide brawl without any problem.

So instead of trying to find a way to improve the balance, you guys just divided brawl.

Oh, come on. Couldn't you take this problem more seriously?
I hope you guys put more time and effort to improve the balance, considering problems more seriously. Don't be lazy please.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hovers and sideways builds balancing stands in our plan just right after the wedges fix. Also, the fact that hovers have an advantage in the Race brawl doesn't mean they have the SAME advantage in regular PvP battles. There're lots of examples, when hover builds get destroyed by spiders and wheeled builds. And still we plan some balance changes for them, but a bit later.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

If the only new usable in your actual car parts are 1 cabin, 1 wheel and 1 gun, and maybe some decor items, I'll be sitting this season out on the battle pass, can't care at all for garage parts I can't use in the actual gameplay against other players

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Do you use the "test drive" feature? Don't forget that with this feature you could also build your range just the way you need it to be to test your guns, vehicles controls, etc. It's not just about building some random or funny stuff.
  • Upvote 5

Typhoons need a perk change, the new spark relic has the same perk but even better and has the slowing down and power ability.

For the typhoon perk I would suggest boosting the reload of the users next shot it a hit is successful (20% seems fair enough, stacks one time), so that you can actually get a bit more damage per second while you are being rushed as typhoons do the least damage per second out of all the relics and can often get destroyed easily by legendary and epic weapons up close and medium range.

Breakers need a perk change, they are way too overpowered and are probably underrepresented in your stats as they just strip your weapons and run away with 1hp weapons left and wait 40 seconds to do it again.

For the breaker, a more usable perk could be something like the less total hp you have the more damage you do (10-15% would seem reasonable).

Also spark, lance, harvesters are really strong and overused since you can kill hovers with 2-3 lances easily in an instant since the hovers always get framed so easily. These builds are ruining the game since they all run griffons and it's really tricky to find them most the time, until the 1 tap you. Flame builds and breakers take more time and skill to use and these lance builds are almost essential in top tier clan wars.

Also nerf aim assist on console, EVERYONE in top tier is using it!!!!!!!!!

Edited by betley09
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

The best part from all of this. 

image.thumb.png.cf7a5547d98e5bf5115a6794

Maybe after these changes I will still play your game, but now I'm sick of it. See you after mandrake nerf:014:

Yesterday cw:

image.thumb.png.d4b30c5237d83061ad816176

Tilted drakes   :

image.png

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 4

The mandrake sale has just begun :)

It seems that this weapon of yours is useless for what it is intended for...

Edited by kobac77
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

The new decorations and garage editing seems to be a bigger focus of the battlepass than we would like. It's something that would be nice to be able to mess around with, but I don't fancy logging on everyday and do dailies just to get some decorations and 1 cab and a pair of wheels (which is probably 100 hours of playtime). 

More weapons/cabs should be in the battlepass to make it feel more worthwhile in my opinion, but then again I have not seen the full list of rewards yet.

Edited by betley09

Woodyrojo (Posted )

These object are not just random decor items. They can be used to build your range the way you want it to be, with obstacles, targets, devices to check your DPS, etc.
  • Upvote 3

Is there any plan to upgrade AI of the bots? The lack of players is increasingly compensated by bots and it’s really painful to watch how "smart" they are.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Kohtupora_69 said:

If the only new usable in your actual car parts are 1 cabin, 1 wheel and 1 gun, and maybe some decor items, I'll be sitting this season out on the battle pass, can't care at all for garage parts I can't use in the actual gameplay against other players

It sounds like you only get the recipes...so no useable parts. Hopefully that is not accurate. I am 100% not spending a dime for recipes but no part to use in battle

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Robocraftman said:

Generally good, but sad to see more homing missile in game

and please buff Mastodon and Porcupine

this relic cannon was nipped in the bud, hope you go do something good with it as it is unplayable in hover

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1