FatCracHo

Constant alignment issue.

Mouse arrow and cross hair are not aligned since last update. 
Means can not build, load or save any creation. Also can not shoot in game as it constantly thinks I an aiming in a "dead spot".
I have tried restarting the game and the computer, tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, tried deleting and re-installing the game. Even borrowed a friends gaming mouse so as to use different software. 

Edited by FatCracHo

On 9/27/2020 at 3:42 PM, FatCracHo said:

Means can not build, load or save any creation. Also can not shoot in game as it constantly thinks I an aiming in a "dead spot".
I have tried restarting the game and the computer, tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, tried deleting and re-installing the game. Even borrowed a friends gaming mouse so as to use different software. 

Hello,

Is the problem still recurring? Have you tried changing the screen mode? If that doesn't help, please attach a log and screenshot of the problem.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:42 PM, FatCracHo said:

Does it appear as if the game does not register clicks? If so, it might be the Windows 10 game bar's fault. Try to disable it and see if that fixes the issue.