Sign in to follow this  
_Ripstick_12_

Holograms of objects making many particles invisible.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw A hologram resembling objects appears, normally invisible but if particles enter the area of the screen where the hologram is present they go invisible, this includes bullets, shells, explosion effects, muzzle fire, general fire, aegis force field. when building when pressing the key bind to view available attachment points and fire angles the attachment points and firing angles to not show
What you expected to see Everything mentioned above and more. and no blank spots of the screen where nothing happens.
Conditions in which error reproduce Always, any graphic settings from highest to lowest and any resolution, the hologram appears to reset more frequently when cycling between the render scale.
Problem details The hologram can appear to take the shape of terrain, builds, within the garage, architecture, and buildings. The hologram changes every few minutes, without any discernable pattern, often a hologram appears that covers the entirety of the screen, making all particles invisible, the game becomes near unplayable as any visual information is omitted. This happened 95% of the time and my only indication that it is in fact the aforementioned hologram effect is that there are tiny unholographed patches where particles are still visible. I can provide more details if need be.

Screenshot: I shot downward with 2 tsunami fixed cannons, part of the debris is covered by a hologram, if need be i can provide more screenshots.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

This is a quick rundown of what I found while trying to fix this bug, this is about a hours worth or research and messing with settings, however this report is more about bringing the problem to the devs as apposed to a attempt to find a solution, as this could be solved with legacy gpu. however the quality of the game drops so drastically with legacy gpu that the game is no longer enjoyable for me. As stated previously I am able to run any graphics setting without any issue, so running legacy gpu is a pretty big drop in quality for me.   

screenshot-200926-214527(33 3 86).jpg

On 9/29/2020 at 2:05 AM, _Ripstick_12_ said:

A hologram resembling objects appears, normally invisible but if particles enter the area of the screen where the hologram is present they go invisible, this includes bullets, shells, explosion effects, muzzle fire, general fire, aegis force field. when building when pressing the key bind to view available attachment points and fire angles the attachment points and firing angles to not show

Hello,

Your system is below the minimum requirements: https://crossout.net/en/game/systemRequirements/

Sign in to follow this