NERF BUGGED NESTS!!!! NERF THEM FAST!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never complain about weapons that is OP but these fukcing NESTS is ridiculous and stupid devs decision to add them in game. Looks like devs don't have any good ideas and trying to screw game. After

Hah ill see how you defend yourself with 1 argus aganins 4 players with nests.

Posted Images

I never complain about weapons that is OP but these fukcing NESTS is ridiculous and stupid devs decision to add them in game. Looks like devs don't have any good ideas and trying to screw game. After long time I tried to play low ps at 3500 and guess what.?!?! Half enemy team with nests killing every player with one volley!! DEVS nerf them and make BIG NERF and fast because you loosing new and old players!! now all builds are useless against these things attacking from top! 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

use argus or spark and they won't kill you anymore , nest do less damage than flute misslies . First try diffrent builds to counter them .

The only negative thing i found with them is : teammate hit a opponent with nest do a bit of damage then other teammates finish to kill that opponent doing lot more damage and the kill point go to the nest player , this need to be fixed , other than this are preatty ok in my opinion .

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

tried now 7k all armored golliath wasp build, armored from top and what? one volley of nests and lost track somehow??? how for facksake it blow up my generator under cabin? wtf devs?!?!?!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Z_a_K_a_S said:

tried now 7k all armored golliath wasp build, armored from top and what? one volley of nests and lost track somehow??? how for facksake it blow up my generator under cabin? wtf devs?!?!?!

the penetration code is stupid, it ignores movement parts and apparently can go through them and cabs to bust your frames/gens.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

depend what generator you use , if is the one with 3 energy  that is worst generator and you should not use it ,34 hp is too low and blow up very fast . There are some defensive things in game you can use , just test which one is best for you .

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

the penetration code is stupid, it ignores movement parts and apparently can go through them and cabs to bust your frames/gens.

if true then need to be fixed , i notice only that they steal the kill , example a teammate shoot only 1 time a opponent and i complete the kill of that opponent but i get the assist and teammate get the kill even if i did more damage than him . 

Edited by RYANCQQPER

I dont understand what you guys are complaining about. 

You get 1 free nest if you get battle pass, what power score did you believe a single weapon would show up exactly. Change your game play this is nothing new.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

I dont understand what you guys are complaining about. 

You get 1 free nest if you get battle pass, what power score did you believe a single weapon would show up exactly. Change your game play this is nothing new.

this OP weapon changes everything in this game, armor, tracks no more works against this devs joke! rockets goes true armor and explodes under

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Fun fact: Nests can lockon to multiple targets at a time so you aimboiz kinda lost your skillz arguement :popcorn:   

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Mad_Lancer said:

Fun fact: Nests can lockon to multiple targets at a time so you aimboiz kinda lost your skillz arguement :popcorn:   

Only when using multiple. A single nest is unfortunately not able too.

7 minutes ago, Z_a_K_a_S said:

this OP weapon changes everything in this game, armor, tracks no more works against this devs joke! rockets goes true armor and explodes under

It changes nothing. You people are severely overreacting. 

Even my 800 hp glass cannon rarely dies to a single triple Nest volley. In fact I've only died to them once....and that's only because I was having a 500+ ping lag spike at the time. 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

From what I see, it continues to be who has the most shotties or dogs wins, especially on maps like Trash Sector. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RYANCQQPER said:

use argus or spark and they won't kill you anymore , nest do less damage than flute misslies . First try diffrent builds to counter them .

The only negative thing i found with them is : teammate hit a opponent with nest do a bit of damage then other teammates finish to kill that opponent doing lot more damage and the kill point go to the nest player , this need to be fixed , other than this are preatty ok in my opinion .

Argus need fix

ezgif-7-17b1a5d345f1.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Z_a_K_a_S said:

xxxx that not playing untill they wont fix this bugged weapon, now witch team has more players with nests wins

Yeah was the same pain playing against Annihilators when the were introdused, and even Argus sometimes wont destroy them.
Tested on many different crafts between 7-9 k Ohm and it usualy gets destroyed in 2-4 vollyes, on top of that if you palyng with smth aside cannons and drones your guns  just getting anihaleted from 1-2 volleys, its broken af. It needs at lest 50% dmg reduction, or explosion area reduction, or just disabling broken penetration perk.

Edited by Smitellos
  • Confused 1

They won't be nerfing anything until after the event I'm sure. They need income to pay for development and the want everyone in game has for nests right now is getting people to spend money. If you can't beat em, join em... or figure out a build to withstand em. Just because you can't find a way to combat them right now doesn't mean they're broken. I have a feeling it's just that you can't google someone else's build that works against them... get building... figure it out yourself. Complaining won't get you anywhere. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly,
For me, who always has a ping of 200-300ms, automatic weapons make this game playable

The turret is very weak and Damage is ****
The same is true for wheel drones + aim system is garbage so it is useless

It seems that Nest's reload speed is fast and homing performance makes the voice of "nest nerf" louder
I had a lot of fun defeating no-armored hover by Nest
I know that "nerf nest" is a general opinion but
Don't include users using no-armored hover in that opinion

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Z_a_K_a_S said:

These weapons are pretty weak if you know how to build. What kind of build do you play by the way?

• Confused 2

nests r not so bad. argus can help u hurt them.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, _____________l said:

Argus need fix

ezgif-7-17b1a5d345f1.gif

i think must be about how much nest missile penetrate into your build , sometimes when i fail to block them in air with my spark then i pass the spark on my car blow most of the missiles but 1 or 2 escape , depend where they hit , maybe is same with argus . was better if argus blow the missile while in air before hit your car , you can suggest this to developers .

Edited by RYANCQQPER
1 hour ago, Coin_Khajiit said:

nests r not so bad. argus can help u hurt them.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, Smitellos said:

not so bad. they only take leik 1 energies and no moar

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Coin_Khajiit said:

not so bad. they only take leik 1 energies and no moar

Not the point, it defines rockets only for 4 seconds and recharges 20 seconds. While nest recharges 5 seconds(without perk), so you can destroy only 2-3 volleys. And then you most probably die. Bc nest dont requre high skill to operate, and you cant do anything next. Thats most annoyng part. while even drones reqire some skill this bs dont. It feels like which team have more nests(cheaters) wins.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2