matchmaking is still corrupt

• 1 month later...

I agree, teams are UNBALANCED and developers have designed the matchmaking to force 50 / 50 win / loss ratio on players. If you're a good player, then you constantly get put into a team of useless players who die in 10 seconds with less than 100 score...

Ask any good player who is capable of carrying 8 out of 10 matches with 1500+ score, while rest of team has less than 1000, they all confirm what I say.

You can easily test this, take a meta build and play as well as you can. If you're not able to carry AT LEAST 7 out of 10 matches, then don't even talk. If you're able to do that, then you'll notice that after 4 - 10 wins, you'll start getting WORST team mates ever. Like mentioned earlier, you'll get teammates who just disappear before you even get a shot off. They die in 10 - 30 seconds with less than 100 points. Once you have lost 3 - 10 battles, then it gets easier again.

I have almost 6000 hours in Crossout, I know what i'm saying. I have noticed this pattern from over 2 years ago already. Also if you stop playing for couple of days and return, you'll get very easy battles. You can basically sit afk and enemy team just disappears on their own. It's also confirmed by a GM that matchmaking is fixed to be 50 / 50 win/loss ratio.

I made a topic about it while ago and complained that group vs group is UNFAIR, as often you get group of 2 vs group of 4, so what developers did .. is changed the order of player list, so it's not so noticeable that 4 players are in a group, but most good players who play in group are also in a clan, so you can tell by their clan tag. This action from developers was direct result of the topic I made, because lot of people started complaining over it too as they knew it was true, so devs just mixed up the enemy player list to make it harder to detect if they are in group or not ... they won't ever fix it, because developers job is to spoon feed bad players, otherwise bad players just rage quit the game and take their money elsewhere. that means devs lose real money .. so they won't ever make matchmaking fair.

Matchmaking is designed to spoon feed bad players by giving them their 50 / 50 win / loss ratio, so that bad players can also say "EZ WIN GG" .. even tho they didn't even get 100 points at end of match and got HARD CARRIED by good players who bust their balls all day long to carry those bad players...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
14 hours ago, Sethioz said:

I agree, teams are UNBALANCED and developers have designed the matchmaking to force 50 / 50 win / loss ratio on players. If you're a good player, then you constantly get put into a team of useless players who die in 10 seconds with less than 100 score...

Ask any good player who is capable of carrying 8 out of 10 matches with 1500+ score, while rest of team has less than 1000, they all confirm what I say.

You can easily test this, take a meta build and play as well as you can. If you're not able to carry AT LEAST 7 out of 10 matches, then don't even talk. If you're able to do that, then you'll notice that after 4 - 10 wins, you'll start getting WORST team mates ever. Like mentioned earlier, you'll get teammates who just disappear before you even get a shot off. They die in 10 - 30 seconds with less than 100 points. Once you have lost 3 - 10 battles, then it gets easier again.

I have almost 6000 hours in Crossout, I know what i'm saying. I have noticed this pattern from over 2 years ago already. Also if you stop playing for couple of days and return, you'll get very easy battles. You can basically sit afk and enemy team just disappears on their own. It's also confirmed by a GM that matchmaking is fixed to be 50 / 50 win/loss ratio.

I made a topic about it while ago and complained that group vs group is UNFAIR, as often you get group of 2 vs group of 4, so what developers did .. is changed the order of player list, so it's not so noticeable that 4 players are in a group, but most good players who play in group are also in a clan, so you can tell by their clan tag. This action from developers was direct result of the topic I made, because lot of people started complaining over it too as they knew it was true, so devs just mixed up the enemy player list to make it harder to detect if they are in group or not ... they won't ever fix it, because developers job is to spoon feed bad players, otherwise bad players just rage quit the game and take their money elsewhere. that means devs lose real money .. so they won't ever make matchmaking fair.

Matchmaking is designed to spoon feed bad players by giving them their 50 / 50 win / loss ratio, so that bad players can also say "EZ WIN GG" .. even tho they didn't even get 100 points at end of match and got HARD CARRIED by good players who bust their balls all day long to carry those bad players...

Full agree.
Except: points, like kill, or KD does not show the player skill in this game.
Mostly score does. But there are wpns that do show a lot of dmg on the field but way less score on the board.
Background: you get score for ever removed|destroyed part. So no score f.e. for fortune hits on wheels, tracks, ... if they did not got destroyed.

You also get no points for being the only one bringing a doppler,
or blocking the way of the enemies with incinnerator or fortune,
or for just running to a teammate that is way behind - you saw an enemy just disappeared on the map on his way to him - so you make him NOT being alone
and the doggy 1. got 2 enemies, or 2. he aborts his attack.

---

Back to MM topic: duck this VODKA-random.
Best you can do is play in a team of 2 because
- IMO best match queue waiting ratio
- ez to carry with team of 2 - at least if they do not run in like lemmings
- you can be sure at least one in the team is helpful

Playing single is worst. It then seems like you are the MM-gap-filler on every trash team.

BTW: to get out of the forced loosing spree you must end the match with points. Otherwise the "internal-MM-vodka-random" counter does not give up and you get trash teams over and over again.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:45 AM, Sethioz said:

I agree, teams are UNBALANCED and developers have designed the matchmaking to force 50 / 50 win / loss ratio on players.

Your logic amazes, considering  50/50 is about as balanced as it gets. :DD

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

es the matchmaking has been horrendous recently.

It seems like whenever I'm playing in a group of 2 the other team has a group of 3. If we're in a group of 3, the other team has a group of 4. If we have a group of 4, the other team has a group of 4 with PS's 2k+ above ours.

Tonight we happened across a gem of a matchmaker (the powerscores in BOLD are players in a group)

Team 1   Team 2
8773   9976
9974   9996
9999   10014
10110   10609
10786   12103
11097   12503
11744   12666
12484   12728

8773 MIN 9976
12484 MAX 12728
10448 MEDIAN 11356
10620.88 MEAN 11324.38

3 <10K 2
1 >12K 4

3 Group Members 4
8773 MIN 12103
9999 MAX 12728
9974 MEDIAN 12584.5
9582 MEAN 12500

We're in a team of 3, all under 10k, and get put into games against a team of 4 all over 12k.

A couple of games later, we had this sterling effort from the matchmaker (Bots are written in underlined Italics )

Team 1   Team 2
8773   10059
9974   9915
9999   14031
10110   12497
10730   14193
10269   14179
10670   10720
11626   10280

8773 MIN 9915
11626 MAX 14193
10189.5 MEDIAN 11608.5
10268.88 MEAN 11984.25

3 <10K 1
0 >12K 4

Ex Bots  
8773 MIN 9915
11626 MAX 14193
10110 MEDIAN 10720
10211.57 MEAN 11670.71

Now we get put into a team where the highest PS is under 12k and the bot we're given has a PS of under 11K, against a team where 3 players have a PS of over 12K (2 of which are over 14K), and the bot they're given also has a PS of over 14K. It's just ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

...nice powerscore matching ... some may say that 14200 vs 16000 is not big difference, but IT FREAKING IS HUGE DIFFERENCE. my hover has only 4x hovers and gas gen .. it pops after just one well aimed shot, while 16000 ps can already be FULL clan wars build (retcher or helios hovers for example). just fix it please! or give us ability to see chart of which PS people are playing!

07F38293A65F5B28BAD14AE6FCFB8534031F0114

So do you wait until the battle begins with a fair PS? Do you seriously wait every match even if takes 10 or 20 minutes?

Without talking about being born as a derivative, please focus on the main problem
main roblem is PS inflation and lack of players,main
Please talk about underlying issue rather than complaining about matchmaking
well ,I often said 2 years ago "In the near future EU and NA servers will also suffer from a shortage of players like current Asia and Au server state" 
There is no mean to select many servers
only Eu or Ru servers start battles

Like you forced Asia and AU servers player
How about forcing an Eu server player to connect to the RU?
and
the ping will be bad and no one will play the game 
like us

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, MAD_MAX_Thunder said:

matchmaking is really bad....team are unballanced....losing each game big....do something about it.....it's not playable anymore.

Some players are just bad, can't hate the game because we get useless players in it. Luck of the draw.

I 100% agree with the bad match making and (relic weapons) must have their own battle ground. Seeing a dude with 3 mini guns and an aurora (epics) go up against a guy with a hover and 3x punishers (relics) is a game breaker, as I watch the (epic) weapon guy fall apart like a dandelion in the wind....:015_2:

Edited by Vedli
  • 4 weeks later...

What my deck is isn’t important.. I have a couple of ladder decks. It is the matchmaking that favours some people. I have even seen other people who use the same deck and I went through there history and review there last 50 matches and they didn’t get one gob barrel or xbow or mortar deck. It surprisingly they have a very high win ratio. mybkexperience mcdvoice

Edited by rareskyone
  • Confused 1