As a gamer for many years I have gained the foresight and experience to see when there needs be a change in game that would benefit the community as a whole. So having put blood, sweat, money, and my sanity on the line I feel it's time that we of the cross out community deserve an actual CLAN WAR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!! I've played this game off and on since the beginning and have seen the growth and decline first hand, but one thing is consistent; CLAN WAR MATCHMAKING IS NON-EXISTENT. IF THE CLAN IM IN IS A TIN-RANKED CLAN I SHOULD NOT BE CONSISTENTLY MATCHED UP AGAINST SILVER AND GOLD CLANS. The way it should be is based upon the level of weapons or leaderboard ranking (which you already have implemented). This would give LOWER RANKED CLANS A CHANCE TO MOVE UP WITHOUT GETTING SQUASHED LIKE A ANT ON THE SIDEWALK, and also keep higher ranked teams in their bracket. If you want gamers to play this consistently in the future you will need to do this for the community because without us you will not be surviving the transition to next generation. So please HELP US HELP YOU!!!

• Confused 1
On 11/15/2020 at 4:26 AM, SmashNpasS_@psn said:

IF THE CLAN IM IN IS A TIN-RANKED CLAN I SHOULD NOT BE CONSISTENTLY MATCHED UP AGAINST SILVER AND GOLD CLANS.

Would be good to see some screenshots where clans from 2 different leagues were matchmade.

On 11/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, Trajos said:

Would be good to see some screenshots where clans from 2 different leagues were matchmade.

I’ve Taken Both ScreenShots and Video as proof of this BS. I Agree because this Happened with my Clan Today as well.

5 hours ago, DrummrKid28 said:

I’ve Taken Both ScreenShots and Video as proof of this BS. I Agree because this Happened with my Clan Today as well.

And are you going to keep those screenshots/videos to yourself, or are you planning to attach them to this thread?

On 11/18/2020 at 6:47 AM, Trajos said:

And are you going to keep those screenshots/videos to yourself, or are you planning to attach them to this thread?

Read Responses lol sorry I’m new to this Forum.

4 hours ago, DrummrKid28 said:

Read Responses lol sorry I’m new to this Forum.

4 hours ago, DrummrKid28 said:

I Could try to attach the Files only problem is I took the recordings Via PS4 GamePlay Recording so im not sure how to convert those files to post.

You will need to transfer your video to a computer, then use a frame grabbing software that can save individual frames in the video to picture files. If you attach the following pictures: (1) the scoreboard showing player names and clan tag names, (2) your clan page showing the league and rank of your clan, and (3) clan leaderboard showing the place of your opponents clan - that would be convincing evidence of league mismatching.

Frame grabbing - use whichever you prefer, for instance I stumbled upon this one, not sure how good it is https://www.videohelp.com/software/ImageGrab

• 2 weeks later...