Market still broken

ofcourse it is ... if you could make profits on market, then developers would be losing REAL money, they can't stand this. Anything related to real money will be NERFED to the floor. If you manipulate the market = insta ban ... if you cheat for 3+ years with hardcore aimbot + wallhack = NOTHING is being done about it.

just deal with it or stop playing Crossout, because devs will NEVER change. This is their business policy = If it doesn't make or lose us money, it isn't important.

just let us quick buy and quicksell again, we even lose coin by doing that, so why not let us lose our coins?

Edited by davmax07
2 hours ago, Sethioz said:

ofcourse it is ... if you could make profits on market, then developers would be losing REAL money, they can't stand this. Anything related to real money will be NERFED to the floor. If you manipulate the market = insta ban ... if you cheat for 3+ years with hardcore aimbot + wallhack = NOTHING is being done about it.

just deal with it or stop playing Crossout, because devs will NEVER change. This is their business policy = If it doesn't make or lose us money, it isn't important.

I know.

But i dont get it - i dont understand that thinking they have.
If you can only buy and sell between a static value (they call it dynamic, but it is not - see SS, i got stuck by static value)
then seller sells for "mid" price, and buyer buys for "mid" price.
Both sides made|spend very little coins.

But if they would remove the limitation
then seller sells for "high" price, and buyer buys for "high" price.
Seller made some coins, buyer spend more coins and is much more likely to go buy a coin pack to buy more on the market.

Note: somebody who is crafting and selling or flipping items on the market is not gonna buy a coin pack anyway.
But somebody who will spend a higher amount of coins is more likely buying packs, right? They dont care. So milk them.

Im not a market expert and dont have their market stats. But this makes sense to me. I could be wrong tho.

21 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

But if they would remove the limitation
then seller sells for "high" price, and buyer buys for "high" price.
Seller made some coins, buyer spend more coins and is much more likely to go buy a coin pack to buy more on the market.

not really how supply and demand work.

if the corridor doesnt work it is very likely that the item has been used (or attempted to) for targeted trading.

they really dont like targeted trading. money laundry, account hacking and transfering value, losing money to more packs being bought where packs are cheaper and trading the value back through the market, and all that

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I fundamentally refuse to spend any more money on this game. I have found that the only way to get gold is to spend irl money, progress outside it is impossible. And any gold I would buy would just eventually be eaten by that piece of **** market tax. Even though I would love to play this game, their policy makes it impossible to enjoy, and for this reason I quit. Would think that losing customers would be reason enough to fix their crap... Or not. I'm just waiting untill someone else creates a game that is similar enough to crossout, but with less greedy devs and humane market/progression system.

• Like 1