Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have been seeing a lot of some clan playing the reaper copter (flying build) and I know this build is banned on PC CW but the GM in my server (name MethodMax_TV) thinks it's cool to use this build and allowing it. We always report the people who use it but nothing happens!

My question is this build allowed by the developers??

It's getting frustrating losing to these build because once they get above you there's nothing you can do!

  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question is: can that build be competitive AT ALL to justify it being used? :o

Edited by lucashc90
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, shadow4172 said:

Hi,

I have been seeing a lot of some clan playing the reaper copter (flying build) and I know this build is banned on PC CW but the GM in my server (name MethodMax_TV) thinks it's cool to use this build and allowing it. We always report the people who use it but nothing happens!

My question is this build allowed by the developers??

It's getting frustrating losing to these build because once they get above you there's nothing you can do!

ok i will send him a message. maybe if there are many of us he will find his senses
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

cant you shoot it down with scorpions? 

or you can hide under something like a bridge, they cant shoot forever. theyll run out of ammo eventually.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 GM uses this bs in his own clan, what the devs say to this? Do we have to make a special report? He has already two guys in his clan with this builds,  I thought GM MethodMax is there to obey the rules. Such behavior is against the rules of crossout, what developers gonna do with it?

 

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

PS4 GM uses this bs in his own clan, what the devs say to this? Do we have to make a special report? He has already two guys in his clan with this builds,  I thought GM MethodMax is there to obey the rules. Such behavior is against the rules of crossout, what developers gonna do with it?

 

You remember when I said he's allowing this and you told me that he can't do anything about it and he's threatening them :lol:??

 

I told you man he's the issue too, and the evidence is the video he have recruitted the little spyro in his clan because he want chessy wins!

 

Gg devs! this game is dying slowly for me...

Edited by shadow4172
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zarrurer said:

cant you shoot it down with scorpions? 

or you can hide under something like a bridge, they cant shoot forever. theyll run out of ammo eventually.

Yes maybe, but that means you will always have to use scorpion in your team and the other thing is that they always use lance build with the reaper copter team to take down anything that can shoot it:DD

Just watch the second video (20min) posted by speedyGonzaleo above and you will understand...

The only map that there was a place to hide was broken arrow but guess what they removed it and added more open maps, Gg devs!

 

 

Edited by shadow4172
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shadow4172 said:

You remember when I said he's allowing this and you told me that he can't do anything about it and he's threatening them :lol:??

 

I told you man he's the issue too, and the evidence is the video he have recruitted the little spyro in his clan because he want chessy wins!

 

Gg devs! this game is dying slowly for me...

Because he was, he threatened him and now he has him in the clan :014j: I also said that he can't ban ppl for this and this is true. He shouldnt be a GM wtf is going on with devs I dont know. They keep him cuz hes Russian,

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, shadow4172 said:

Yes maybe, but that means you will always have to use scorpion in your team and the other thing is that they always use lance build with the reaper copter team to take down anything that can shoot it:DD

Just watch the second video (20min) posted by speedyGonzaleo above and you will understand...

The only map that there was a place to hide was broken arrow but guess what they removed it and added more open maps, Gg devs!

 

 

yeah i see what you mean and thats stupidly cheap. honestly i think reapers give way to much recoil for what they are. does a machine gun that size in real life even have that much recoil??

like i can understand cannons like the typhoon having a ton of kick back and recoil on them because their cannons. but a machine gun doesnt make much sense. (then again the reaper is the size of a small cabin and like 4 times larger then a human so i suppose it would??)

still idk how he can fly that thing, ive tried using one of those with a friend in custom battles cause he wanted to show one to me and i could never get the thing to fly.... well i did for a minute but im no master at it, if mastering it means crashing into the ground at the speed of sound haha. i can see why its broken though. ive seen them be used in pvp to but ive always shot them out of the air with my cannons. still they cant stay suspended forever, if you got some ground to hide under then their practically useless. but yeah the whole breaker, spark lance and flying reaper build is really cheap and shameful. i hop that gets fixed. 

though im kinda surprised we are hearing about this now... is this only being used because the reaper had a big buff to its ammo capacity a long while back or am i missing something here? how long has this been going on?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zarrurer said:

yeah i see what you mean and thats stupidly cheap. honestly i think reapers give way to much recoil for what they are. does a machine gun that size in real life even have that much recoil??

like i can understand cannons like the typhoon having a ton of kick back and recoil on them because their cannons. but a machine gun doesnt make much sense. (then again the reaper is the size of a small cabin and like 4 times larger then a human so i suppose it would??)

still idk how he can fly that thing, ive tried using one of those with a friend in custom battles cause he wanted to show one to me and i could never get the thing to fly.... well i did for a minute but im no master at it, if mastering it means crashing into the ground at the speed of sound haha. i can see why its broken though. ive seen them be used in pvp to but ive always shot them out of the air with my cannons. still they cant stay suspended forever, if you got some ground to hide under then their practically useless. but yeah the whole breaker, spark lance and flying reaper build is really cheap and shameful. i hop that gets fixed. 

though im kinda surprised we are hearing about this now... is this only being used because the reaper had a big buff to its ammo capacity a long while back or am i missing something here? how long has this been going on?

It's because a lot of players are using this build now and they are competing in gold and even in diamond!

Also the builds are available on exhibition. Many people report them but nothing happens!

 

On PC these builds are banned but here the no one cares to do anything...

 

Gg devs...

Edited by shadow4172
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2020 at 5:36 PM, Zarrurer said:

cant you shoot it down with scorpions? 

or you can hide under something like a bridge, they cant shoot forever. theyll run out of ammo eventually.

Hi. The problem is that they play with rushes. Breakers or lancelot. And go straight to those who can bring it down. And yes we hide as best we can but I do not play Crossout to play a game of hide and seek

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2020 at 11:13 PM, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Because he was, he threatened him and now he has him in the clan :014j: I also said that he can't ban ppl for this and this is true. He shouldnt be a GM wtf is going on with devs I dont know. They keep him cuz hes Russian,

I sent him a message and told me he ´s making a video to show the developers to fix it quickly. 
he must have been lyng to me. While waiting for tuesday evening i met the player called Lense who was playing reapercopter. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Adrien95310 said:

I sent him a message and told me he ´s making a video to show the developers to fix it quickly. 
he must have been lyng to me. While waiting for tuesday evening i met the player called Lense who was playing reapercopter. 

Ofc he lied u cuz theres one more player in his clan who uses such build every cw and they also play without Max in the team but hes not that good as Spyro, he brought Spyro especially for reapercopter cuz KEHT is not doing good last days and every week they struggle to get into top 10.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Ofc he lied u cuz theres one more player in his clan who uses such build every cw and they also play without Max in the team but hes not that good as Spyro, he brought Spyro especially for reapercopter cuz KEHT is not doing good last days and every week they struggle to get into top 10.

Yes I suspected there are Rophlan and aligator playing with too. This clan is a joke anyway. A GM and a flame raiders tournament organizer who use Aces gameplay. 
they no longer have any credibility

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Adrien95310 said:

Yes I suspected there are Rophlan and aligator playing with too. This clan is a joke anyway. A GM and a flame raiders tournament organizer who use Aces gameplay. 
they no longer have any credibility

Yes, thats so bad that trusted ppl are cheating and using such things. Devs should take away all benefits from them.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 11:36 AM, Zarrurer said:

cant you shoot it down with scorpions? 

or you can hide under something like a bridge, they cant shoot forever. theyll run out of ammo eventually.

Or just side mount gunz and shoot up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If any of the devs read this please let give us a status update regarding the legality of reapercopters, even if you're not planning on doing anything against it. The fact that generally terrible teams can play in diamond league just because of an unbelievably unfair exploit is terrible for the competitiveness of the clan battles game mode. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

it sucks and unfair use of this game mechanic.  why don't the developers limit the height to which the craft can fly, like an invisible wall?  or make any weapon shoot vertically upwards, now it is impossible to knock down the reaper from scorpions or punishers if he has already risen into the sky.

Edited by aleczunder@psn
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, aleczunder@psn said:

it sucks and unfair use of this game mechanic.  why don't the developers limit the height to which the craft can fly, like an invisible wall?  or make any weapon shoot vertically upwards, now it is impossible to knock down the reaper from scorpions or punishers if he has already risen into the sky.

they have a limit to how high a vehicle can "fly" but i think the issue is the amount of recoil the reapers give. i think the solution would be to reduce the recoil of the gun on vehicles and only give the recoil to the bullets that make contact with a vehicle. yeah it makes no sense but i feel thats the only solution.

Edited by Zarrurer
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zarrurer said:

they have a limit to how high a vehicle can "fly" but i think the issue is the amount of recoil the reapers give. i think the solution would be to reduce the recoil of the gun on vehicles and only give the recoil to the bullets that make contact with a vehicle. yeah it makes no sense but i feel thats the only solution.

Recoil is what you receive and impulse is what you do to enemy’s, learning this is the first thing you need to learn if you want to discuss something about reapers or crossbows

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, davmax07 said:

Recoil is what you receive and impulse is what you do to enemy’s, learning this is the first thing you need to learn if you want to discuss something about reapers or crossbows

i already know about that. i just couldnt think of the word impulse at the time. brain xxxx hit me hard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last week we had to face a team twice with a reper copter. the first we are all in hover typhoon on the map founders canyon. defeat result. the second we have a scorpion with us on the clean island map. result the opposing team self-destructs from the start. no uranium for us. these are the ORGY clan and the player claudiu-romania7.

It is not normal that these players are not penalized

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, davmax07 said:

Recoil is what you receive and impulse is what you do to enemy’s, learning this is the first thing you need to learn if you want to discuss something about reapers or crossbows

Your jumping to conclusions.  The dude made a clear point.  He simply also referred to the bullet impulse as recoil.   Still his use of the word is still correct.  Look up the definition of recoil.  One can receive recoil when being shot by a bullet.  Recoil is simply the act of being knocked back.  Impulse is just more specifically referring to a change in momentum.  Both are correct when referring to the force received from bullet fire. 

So stfu and take your own advice... 

To be even clearer the Impulse of the bullet connecting with a vehicle cause said vehicle to recoil backwards. 

Edited by tenshiijin
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...