I made a race track in my range!

K903

While drive along a narrow race track, jump to the next track, attempt 360 degree loop, avoid various obstacles and reach finish line.

The vehicle in this video uses booster, but this track is designed to be able to finish without any booster.

You can experience this range at exhibition: Ultimate Racing

O wanted to do a lot of things with concrete blocks, but as soon their crafting recipe was changed to cost scrap my ideas died because you know, I won’t use my scrap that I’m supposed to be able to sell to make untradeable parts.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, davmax07 said:

O wanted to do a lot of things with concrete blocks, but as soon their crafting recipe was changed to cost scrap my ideas died because you know, I won’t use my scrap that I’m supposed to be able to sell to make untradeable parts.

i'm very satisfied with the recipe change from building supplies to scrap & copper.

if dev hadn't changed the recipe, most of survivors -include me- could not even think to build anything. becuz of lack of resources.

scrap & copper r resource that anybody can earn easily, but building supplies not.

• Upvote 1

Cool track.

I was looking at the all the train cars I had yesterday, and I was thinking it would be cool if these could be animated like a model train on a track that I could decorate. It might be nice if it shot back too. IDK. If only I had a track to put them on. I'd love to go train-punk on the farm. Then I thought, Aurora.  I loved my slot cars, and I was trying to envision a track I could build with these blocks. That vid helps see it better. Thanks.

Still, I'd like it if they took this feature in that direction, and gave me some actual "tracks," like patches of road with curves and bridges etc. Trees too would be nice.

ed93cf9a1f40f5891015385d54334fdb.jpg

Also, I'd like it if the default position on my carnival rides, like the catapult, was off. There isn't a setting for that is there? I know you can go out there and turn it off, but I'd like it if I had to go out there to turn it on instead.

Edited by DocSavage
  • Upvote 1