Raid Matchmaking PS Imbalance

I just left a raid where 2 of my teammates were 10k+ PS, the third was 9k. My build is 5.6k PS. I was left little to no points and ended up leaving because it was so frustrating. I'd much rather wait longer to get into a raid with other builds that have a similar PS to mine than be matched with players whose builds are 2 or even 1k PS above higher (much less 5k+). Unfortunately I didn't take a screen shot.

More specific details: 1) I was using the local network setting (because I was also having problems with lag). 2) I was originally matched with the 9k PS player and then the other two 10k+ PS players joined.

On another note. Why can you join a raid so late? Sometimes the first task of the raid is already completed when people join. I think the cut off for joining a raid should be much earlier, maybe something like before any other player has received points. That way, the players who joined aren't at as much of a disadvantage.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

• Upvote 2

i agree with you , this need to be fixed , same i prefer to wait 30 seconds more than playing with 17k and my car is 8k double my powerscore . they will have better guns , better cars and more modules ending up doing lot better score .

What i see super a lot is retcher gun everywhere with powerscore from 12k to 14k , everytime i see tha gun in raid im like ...meh another boring raid where they steal points from the team .

• Upvote 1

This is not a bug, raids don't have powerscore balancing. It's your own fault for bringing a toy car into big boy's league. if you can't play hard raids, don't crawl into them. go back to easy raids .. this is why there are EASY, MEDIUM and HARD raids. Even tho hard raids are already EASY, thanks to whiners like you.

I wish people would stop trying to complete CHALLENGES with toy cars and then whine .. it's like if you're some featherweight kid and go into UFC heavyweight fight and then WHINE and CRY that you got knocked the F out in 1 punch.

They already removed PS scaling in raids, which makes it so much more fun playing with high PS builds, so you should be glad that high PS builds are there to carry you.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Sethioz said:

They already removed PS scaling in raids

Did they? 
I didnt followed this. Last year i tested this my self:

And yesterday one new player in raids asked me if there is scaling.
So this is no more a thing?

• Upvote 1
On 12/6/2020 at 1:49 AM, Sethioz said:

This is not a bug, raids don't have powerscore balancing. It's your own fault for bringing a toy car into big boy's league. if you can't play hard raids, don't crawl into them. go back to easy raids .. this is why there are EASY, MEDIUM and HARD raids. Even tho hard raids are already EASY, thanks to whiners like you.

I wish people would stop trying to complete CHALLENGES with toy cars and then whine .. it's like if you're some featherweight kid and go into UFC heavyweight fight and then WHINE and CRY that you got knocked the F out in 1 punch.

They already removed PS scaling in raids, which makes it so much more fun playing with high PS builds, so you should be glad that high PS builds are there to carry you.

excuse me , then why big boys league do everything to make their cars low powerscores with lot of modules and relict weapons to reach 9k powerscore ? relict belong in 14k-17k  powerscore battles , so tell me why you all pussys come in 8-9k with your big toys in a powerscore that belong to epics guns ? is not that we are whiners , is you guys are just noobies and not even play fair . 

And to the guy that is fresh , is his fault to come with 6k powerscore car in hard raid and fall in with 16k teammates . In sethioz opinion he should wait 3 years till reach expert mode to play hard raid with big boys . 

Sethioz i really don't understand you anymore , think for comunity and not for selfish , for your own . 

Another thing , there is no big boy when you talk about retcher in raids , i see even fresh players doing best score with this guns because are not made for raid , low hp but with ton of damage , too bad bots not aim at guns so this gun super perform in raids that even a bad player can make 1700 score . 

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Upvote 2

Classic Sethioz, lol.

At any rate. I have no trouble completing the raids, I agree that hard raids are easy, even for my 5.6k build.

In response to my initial post: the ps mismatch doesn't even happen very often, but it would just be nice if it never happened, even if I have to wait in queue for a couple more minutes and only be grouped with 1 other person even up to 1k ps above my build.

The reason for my post, as seemingly insignificant as it may seem, is that when matched with higher ps players, they have the advantage of taking more points* than you and therefore take a bigger piece of the pie, i.e. more resources (*there is only a set amount of points you can earn in any one raid).

I took some screen shots since my original post:

screenshot-201210-203215(270 30 286).jpg

screenshot-201213-215831(69 14 -27).jpg

Edited by Cabes
fixing mistakes
  • Upvote 1
On 12/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, _cottton_ said:

Did they? 
I didnt followed this. Last year i tested this my self:

And yesterday one new player in raids asked me if there is scaling.
So this is no more a thing?

Here's a reference video:

• Thanks 1