[Developer blog] What awaits survivors in the foreseeable future?

Woodyrojo

So we're stuck with the same Levi Wars for 1 or 2 months?? Make the whole week Leviathans and do it once a month like before, ban the Cockpit cab, seperate leaderboard (most preferred option), half the Levi energy so its more of a boss fight instead of instant death. There is lot that can be done that seems easier to implement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Should survivors worry about their safety? Alas, even the scouts prefer to remain silent: they just look at the rising Sun.

Facebook.jpg VK.jpg twt.jpg Instagramm.jpg

i hope for more modules , but no movement parts, we already have movement parts that need to be fixed - augers, legs - they have good stats but are terible when it comes to handling - try jump of cliff? too bad you flipped , dog that is half your weight ramm you? you flipped

• Haha 4

"Leviathans

We’ve taken into account your feedback on the leviathans and their current build features. In one of the next updates, we plan to implement a mechanic, thanks to which installing many of the same or similar types of weapons will no longer be such a simple and profitable solution. For now we will not go into details and only note that after installing a certain number of weapons of the same type, all subsequent ones will consume more energy."

I just want to know when gaijin gonna refund mine 21 fusioned m-39. This game sucks why made a weapon that its passive is meant to use as much as you can, let players dream about the perfect levi using them (im making them much after levi cw) later xxxx all the game and weapons concept. just refund my coins please, you have all my 20k market story already.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I support the proposals to remove Leviathans from the classic CW. It will be much better to separate this mode into another ladder, because it is a balance nightmare and you have to know it already.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

"We’ve taken into account your feedback on the leviathans and their current build features. In one of the next updates, we plan to implement a mechanic, thanks to which installing many of the same or similar types of weapons will no longer be such a simple and profitable solution. For now we will not go into details and only note that after installing a certain number of weapons of the same type, all subsequent ones will consume more energy."

But....how am I supposed to have a crossbow levi now? The crossbow man cant do without a crossbow levi!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

rising Sun

A Japan-related Battle Pass would definitely include superb blade bumpers and, finally, underglow kits. I assume this faction's parts will be durable and heavy. This would go for their bumpers, hence for the other parts too.

This year we decided to return the “Present heist” brawl that many enjoyed playing last year.

Great! Last year this event was where I saw the most snow in December. :smile:

guaranteed to receive an already known set of upgrades!

known in advance

Will the upgrades be pre-determined, or will we be able to choose in each category?

Last year's New Year event that lasted something like a whole month was one of Crossout's best highlights of 2019. It was unique and unforgettable. I mean all of it. Thank you for that. :smile:

Every day until January 12, a unique offer will appear on a special workbench, during which you can improve a specific part and are guaranteed to receive an already known set of upgrades!

Very interesting. 
But if this means only some weapons will be covered during the time this can be done, while some weapons won't, would be pretty bad. Also if the set of upgrades is something the game offers, it might not be that appealing. Somebody might want cooling rate, but instead is offered dmg+5 and it can't be changed. 
This event should by all means cover all the parts in the game with the set of upgrades that the player chooses. Otherwise it will be a lucky guess for some players, while pretty annoying for the rest.

Would appreciate an answer to this.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TicoPegador said:

What are gaijin planning to support harmed players from its updates? Example: I merged 21 m39 and have fusioned all my leviatan to become the strongest rapid fire machinegun leviatan, them comes an update nerfing same type guns to leviatans. what should i do? salvage 700 days of game activity  everything and  stay prejudicated? I known im not the only one in this situation, so its crucial to all players even the ones starting now to know what awaits we in future, and what gaijin plan to support players about these updates that mess with game mechanic. The minimun in my opinion its a total refund of coins, that don't pay the frustration but already is a point to start.  Where are the player support? - Weapons, hardware and details - Crossout - Official Forum

Edited by TicoPegador
  • Confused 1

Light Bars? ... about time... don't forget my square shaped lights ok?

Oh, by the way... new market system sucks, bring the old one back. 

12 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Market

In order to make it easier for you to track the market situation for a particular part, we plan to integrate the functionality of price charts as well as a number of other improvements into the game.

Thanks, you really fixed the major pressing issue in the market thats screwing the market over and affecting and concerning everyone right now!!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1

Just now, Bobbill12345 said:

Thanks, you really fixed the major pressing issue in the market thats screwing the market over and affecting and concerning everyone right now!!!!!!!!!!

BOBBILE I LOVE U

• Confused 3

53 minutes ago, eeN__Juu__RaaKss said:

@Blasted_Off
Clan war stats from playing in top 10.
How many *dog weapons* do you see ?
How many *hover weapons* do you see ?

Hover crafts, as of right now, are broken, because of the instant acceleration of hovers and the tonnage bug abuse from using non-st hermits, that allows 4-5 hovers to carry insane amounts of mass.

Balance = hover craft > spider > dog vehicle > hover craft.
Non balance = hover craft >> all

unknown.png

The reason for more hovers is for faster games, the ability to counter dogs slightly easier. Map control. Hovers shouldn’t be touched any further. Legs augers and tracks need to be buffed to be made more viable options. Sparks and flashes need their ability to not let you move removed. It’s stupid you can’t turn have to let go of your controls and move again. Brawl needs to be toned wayyy down. If this happened then you’d see more non hover builds. 

the issue isn’t with hovers. Are they broken in high ps? No they are not. Lower ps below 7k they are fast and nimble yes I’ll give you that. 

And those stats you showed does not state if they were on hovers or not. I’ve seen typhoon legs been used in top 10. 

you also mentioned how they have instant acceleration. Yes down at low ps they are faster. Higher ps they are way more slower than that. Go slap on two mastedons on a hover echo with 10 hovers and tell me how fast your acceleration is when moving and being sparked by a dog. That’s right it’s next to none.

Edited by NegativeStance
  • Confused 8
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Undead_Yellowman said:

How many 10 hover mastodons you see in top cw? Im talking about faster builds like 6 hover retcher and 1 hermit or 7 hover power fused nova punisher builds, Dogs are made to counter hovers not hovers made to counter dogs, but nowadays hovers counter dogs cos of broken meta

People use hovers to get off the ground to deal with dogs... it’s a rock paper scissor game. Dogs can counter every build in this game with ease. Shut down big tanks with the broken spark. People use hovers to have a better chance of survival 

The broken meta is lances, Griffon cab, harvester, firebugs. Oh look broken meta brawl 

Edited by NegativeStance
  • Confused 13
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, NegativeStance said:

The broken meta is lances, Griffon cab, harvester, firebugs. Oh look broken meta brawl 

+1

• Confused 10
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NegativeStance said:

And those stats you showed does not state if they were on hovers or not. I’ve seen typhoon legs been used in top 10. 

Well, on hovers or on legs.

In any case, nobody used Typhoon on wheels or on augers, or on tracks. So...

1 hour ago, NegativeStance said:

Legs augers and tracks need to be buffed

Yea. The other movements and even hover also need change.

Why are hovers much better for cannon build than wheels, tracks and augers are?

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Oh boy, it sure is nice to see that they heard my suggestion for fusion improvements... and turned it into a limited-time, event-exclusive, amalgamation of a grindfest that only the rich will prosper from.

Yeah, you're not getting me to buy another pass in February. My wallet is officially closed to you, Targem.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Undead_Yellowman said:

I agree with everything you said but the hover part. Lets see the recent buffs and nerfs to hovers and ground builds.

Hover gets the hermit wheel which adds 1700kg to your build. They get sandy gulf which is full of anti dog spots and the new clean island, which isn't an anti dog map, but a f*ck every build that isnt a hover map. They get the Free power fused nova, You guys are almost immune to porcupines. And dogs? They get limited mass, they get shot and sometimes brought out of the fight even before they engage, They have to deal with dumb anti dog spots, They suffer in this new acid map, They have much slower acceleration than hovers even though they are lighter and faster, they have a hard time catching up to the hovers. They die to porcs and kapkans make them useless. And all you can say is WWWWWWWW right? Everything is in your favour, and if you lose to a dog team when everything is to your advantage means you are just pure bad. You guys win 9/10 against dog teams. and the 1 time you lose you complain about dogs being OP. How many top 100 clans are dog clans? 5? 80 are hover clans, 10 are carried by levis, 5 are dog clans and 5 are spider clans. And you say dogs are OP? Why arent all the clans running them then? You expect us to push you when you all are on top of a rock where we cant physically damage you, You must be nuts then. You come down and expect to win and you lose? you say dog op. Dogs can literally only do damage in close range while you can do damage from any distance. You don't know how to rotate? you cry instead of trying to. Dog players have experienced much more bs and nerfs than you think and we dont cry like little kids, Hovers need the nerf, its been 2 years. Even so? why are you crying about the hover nerf? Everyone is using Frontal nova hover now am I right? The problem with dog balancing is dogs are easy to use in bronze-silver as the hover players are not that good compared to diamond hover players. So the lower ranked hover players are crying about how dogs are op, but in higher ranks hover players are more skilled in terms of dealing with dogs, and diamond dog players feel like dogs should get a buff, making dogs hard to buff or nerf. But hovers you see in every rank for 2 years already. If you think dogs are so easy and WWWWW, why not try it for yourself? Reach top 1 ez right? 

You clearly don't play top tier clan wars as these dog teams are every 2nd or 3rd team you fight. You don't see full hover teams and if you do they are at a disadvantage due to the lack of protection the team offers and it's all about balance which mixed teams provide.  Dog builds are the only builds where you can run 4 of them and make it to top tier, you can't get 1st place with 4 typhoons, porcs, scorps etc but you can with 4 dogs? 80 clans with full hover teams in top 100 is the funniest thing i heard all day lol. The skill required to defend against a dog team is so much higher than just driving into someone and holding w, you need to actually run away and shoot and drive while going backwards trying not to crash and trying tactics such as spinning to take less damage in a certain area. If you're worried about taking damage on your push then........ don't push, boom problem solved. Not much people like running dog builds because they are low skill and low fun. The hovers with wheels are at a disadvantage when it comes to porcupines and when your build gets fkd up, you drive on the wheel and can't strafe properly. People usually replace 2 hovers for 1 wheel which saves 500kg (roughly 200 extra dura) but sacrifices height and strafing ability.

It's funny how you think hovers are op vs dogs, when dogs are the counter hover meta, so you clearly must struggle to find the technical ability to play this game, which is understandable that you run melee as a result of this. 

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 5

I say this every update and il say it again.

Turn off the god damn aim assist, it's literally an aimbot that makes it so once you target someones weapon you let go of your analog and it still tracks the weapon with 100% accuracy. If you check these weapons average damage per match on console vs pc, you will see the enormous advantage given to console players who abuse this mechanic.

Weapons like helios, punishers, reapers, and even tacklers all benefit way too much from this mechanic and often make some relics look like purples and the game is not even skill based anymore because of this since everyone has perfect aim, and it's almost everyone in top 10 using it. It's a joke when these people should be relying on natural talent not literal aimbot.

Also separate levi cw leaderboard from normal cw leaderboard and offer us 2 cw leaderboards with 100 uranium max cap for normal cw and 50 for levi.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

i can put 5 barrels, porcupines on a normal build , i cant put 5 of the same weapon on my leviathan? or is just above 5 of the same weapons they start consume 1 more energy??
 put max 12 hermes that is what a light, medium cab can carry without generator 
nerf or fix range of unguided missiles is a problem with autoaim
nerf breker range 
fix retcher physic model u can bury them on pieces and nerf fire rate u canot spam barrels but u can spam a rain of grenades????
buff hevy cabs
add more relics cause the two last are a pity , and typhoon piercing ammo like tsunami and to punisher 30 shot to activate the perk

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.